We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job

Go down 
+2
The_Jaster
Vidofnir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job Empty
PostSubject: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 4:10

I needed an excuse to use that....

Anyway, im not sure how many of you watch football, but for those that are interested I think it would be nice to discuss the Beautiful game.

I am a Newcastle fan myself, I don't usually go to any of the matches but I watch the ones on TV and match of the day. I have to say our recent run of form is beyond abysmal and with the signings we have brought in I don't see any cause for improvement in the near future.

So please cheer me up by telling me how great you're supported club is doing!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 17:17

You'll have a lot to discuss with Phillips then as that's a team he follows.

I'm a Celtic fan myself, not a good score today for us but St Mirren just seemed to want it more & the ball was just breaking in there favour most of the time I'm obviously disappointed about not making the league cup final but I'm sure the rest of our season will go fine.

Hail Hail.

Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:36

Ah, I saw the score for the Celtic game, I can see that is a major dissapointment, however the result earlier in the season against Barcelona was amazing!

Also today Cape Verde made it to the knock-out stage of the African cup of nations. The surprise being that Cape Verde has a population of about 500,000.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 0:01

FYI Hazard, I beleive that he was attempting to kick the ball as he said, doesn't seem to be any force behind the kick and it was aimed towards the ball underneath.

Anyway, I'm a City fan as most will already know and we're doing just swell right now, hopefully we'll kick on with our current form now and make up the ground on United, we just need to Van Persie to stop being brilliant at football and it'll be easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 7:53

Nottingham Forest fan in this corner. What an increasingly terrible decision it looks, firing the previous manager and replacing him with Alex McLeish. We've won one game out of five (I think) and been dumped out of the FA Cup by Oldham. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 18:23

West Bromwich Albion. Doing well. Hope things don't go belly up in this half of the season.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013 - 22:07

Dunfermline Athletic, going for the SPL this season. Morton are proving to be a tough challenge though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job   Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job Empty

Back to top Go down

Being a ball boy is a 'Hazard'ous job
Page 1 of 1