We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!

Go down 
+13
Treesmurf
Rum
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
NintenDUCK
shanks
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Athrun888
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 22:54

Capcom though have shown from what we've seen of MonHan that a 3DS can come across to Switch and look decent. MonHan also has a more realistic tonne then Pokemon which would be easier to hide any issues.

I saw someone tweet about all this and this reminded them about the response of Black & White 2, of course that was compatible with 3DS but people wanted a 3DS game really but Pokemon Company go where the install-base and money is which will be the 3DS still for now.

But like I said about Echoes, I'm done with the 3DS now either way.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2017 - 23:03

It's not like Sun couldn't go down a MHXX route - emulation pulled this off after all. Clean up the menus and some of the background textures and you've got a looker, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyWed 7 Jun 2017 - 9:51

Realistically I'd probably be lying if I said I wasn't going to pick one of these up, I'm semi-retired from being a Pokemon Master but the urge to nuzlocke one of these will overcome that I suspect. Not massively keen though and it might entirely be bought because of the need for a pure portable game in december, although if they bring back the Battle Frontier then Duel Links might find itself in some trouble...

Changed the title since I agree with balla that these don't warrant a new thread.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 2:56

I was more excited for gen 2 being on the VC. (But that could be as I still really REALLY want a new gen 4).

But in saying that I know I'll get them
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 23:17

Drunkalilly wrote:
I actually think it'd be bad to have Sun and Moon on Switch. They were pretty advanced by Pokémon standards, but compared to any other game they're super basic in terms of visual design and fidelity. You'd need to do a lot of work before they'd look up to much on a Switch screen, let alone blown up on the TV. Save the Switch's first real Pokémon game until you can really take advantage of the machine.
This. I'd probably be happy enough if they released a new Colosseum/XD style game.

Either way with Ultra S/M my day one will be H. Was gutted when I finished the last game so an excuse to start again is great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 21:35

I believe I have decided that I will trade in Sun to part-finance Ultra Moon. I want to know how Lillie's getting on. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:03

This has quietly crept up, I'll have to finish Silver so I can get started on this, luckily haven't looked up much on the game so should be going in fresh. Think I'll be Team Popplio this time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:12

Treesmurf wrote:
Think I'll be Team Popplio this time.

Fairy nuff.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:21

I may end up sticking with Litten The Fire Kitten... the possibilities are literally endless!*

*Three. Or more, if you Wonder Trade your starter. Let me think about this... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:45

I'll end up with all 3 eventually anyway but it's nice to have a traditional playthrough at first.

Balladeer wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
Think I'll be Team Popplio this time.

Fairy nuff.
Good joke, Owl allow it...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 20:36

This time's avatar is a black-haired girl called Charlotte, a bit like my New Style Boutique 3 demo lady. No starter as of yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!   Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19