FMK: Revali, Daruk, Master Kohga

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Ate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Kid from a To Rose
The Cappuccino Kid

Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 21:07

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Mod permission to change my rank from Brush God to The Sausage To Go For. Thanks

This never happened.  Aww!

~

I just take a plain scone ("sconn") and eat it like a sandwich or a burger, but with nothing in it. Even I got bored typing that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 18:34

Mod permission to change my rank from Brush God to The Sausage To Go For. Thanks

This never happened.  Aww!

~

I just take a plain scone ("sconn") and eat it like a sandwich or a burger, but with nothing in it. Even I got bored typing that.

It bloody did! Twice in fact: we gave you the ranking, then reorganised them (for other reasons - who wanted to be an Orne? Who even remembers what an Orne is!?) so you were the Sausage again for a bit.

So everyone says 'sconn' then, apart from Muss when he feels like it. That does seem like an awfully dull way to eat 'em Cappa, but at the same time sometimes I just want to eat a lump of bread and I guess it's a similar thing.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Overton
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020 - 9:55

I remember when I played the cello as a kid I used to have to go to an orchestra group in Perth and there was a conductor who was 100 years old who always used to joke about the kids who came from Scone (not me) and pronounce it like 'sconn' even though the place is pronounced 'skoon' and it was very tedious but that's the humour you develop when you're 100 years old I guess
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 12:10

Dammit - I was trying to find a GIF of that bit in The Animaniacs where Christopher Walken is eating a Peanut Butter sandwich. Just everyone go away and imagine it.

That cream tea setup looked ace Balla - you're a lucky guy!
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2020 - 21:18

Thanks Jim, I was. Love Also: did you see about the new Animaniacs series?

@Rum wrote:
I remember when I played the cello as a kid I used to have to go to an orchestra group...

Yay, school string orchestra buddies! I played the violin - well enough to plug through the grades, but too shakily to do anything beyond that. Horrible stage fright. Sulk
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Ate
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13