We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) Empty
PostSubject: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 11:02

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls GNamer Proudly brings to you Easter's Rotten Eggs

Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) Billy_hatcher_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6vj7b3-672x372

It was brought during the GNamer Forum Awards how Cappa did one of the great things of 2015 with his crap game idea which petered out, we talked about it there and some would like to do again, which Drunka had the great idea why not do something similar to secret santa but for crap games.  

Then it came to me Easter is a holiday coming up and eggs can be rotten & all that, which kinda works.

I know Drunka is up for this, if you are then it's similar to secret santa but you send me your address (when I've got I'll add to the OP) & what formats you can play a rotten game on as it was pointed out by Jay he'd would of liked to take part in Cappa's crap games but couldn't play a Wii game, then all done I'll draw tour names and pass on the info.  

Also as were buying crap games, I think the budget should be around £3 as that's the sort of price for a fairly decent Easter egg but we can discuss that if you guys want.

Now the end date to put your name down is February 29th, which I will then draw the name which give you guys time to buy crap game's then on Easter Sunday March 27th we post on here are thoughts of the game's we got.

So unlike Secret Santa you can open before Easter Sunday to give you time to play the game and gather your thoughts.

Who's a rotten egg:
masofdas
drunka

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:25

If we get the numbers I'll be up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 17:03

I thought this was a good idea and only a few quid but as Cappa said with the Wii Crap games people couldn't be arsed and seems to be the same.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:18

Drunka has messaged me and is up for this.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 10:47

Only a few days left, if you do want in or Drunka & me will be buying each other crap games (I got ideas) but who knows we could turn this into a Gintendo thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)   Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games) Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter's Rotten Eggs (Easter's Secret Crap Games)
Page 1 of 1