We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)

Go down 
+13
ThorOfAsgard
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
masofdas
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 8:02

I'll play it whatever it comes to! To be honest though, I'd much rather have a new Paper Mario in a similar style than an HD rerelease of TTYD. But buying one might lead to the other... Fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 9:32

It's be good if they noticed that (for example) Splash is indeed the flop it's seemingly destined to be and then they go "bugger it" and release TTYD (on 3ds Cheeky ) and the sales go through the roof, they might actually get the idea that that's the style we want not some sticker or paint based thing.
Back to top Go down
ThorOfAsgard
Splatted Goomba
ThorOfAsgard

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 5:39

What sorcery is this? A hammer that is capable of painting a surface?! Never has such a weapon existed. If this game is to fail, it will be on those grounds and no other.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 0:52

Sadly I get the feeling they'll look at the sales and think "best not bother with Paper Mario anymore". I get that they're trying new things and usually I'd be all for that but they tried it with Super Paper Mario, it was still quite fun if not as good as the classic style, surely the next logical step was to stick with that or revert back to normal. Now we've had Sticker Star they've decided to stick that style despite the fact it clearly didn't work, I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 16:29

If the big N are looking at Salezz then that might explain something as Sticker Star has sold as well as Super on a system with half the install base.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 23:05

Have you heard about the #GamerGate references in this? As far as I'm concerned, there's no need for Nintendo to do this. No

Last edited by ZeroJones on Thu 23 Jun 2016 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed link from pro-GG site to more neutral one)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 8:20

Reading that, it could just have been a Watergate reference to be frank. I'm more offended by the host of the game being a generic-as-heck Toad design.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 9:06

I'm certainly hoping that that was the intention, but the potential effect on a game which is already failing to conquer Nintendo fans' hearts cannot be ignored. Nintendo should be much more aware than this.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 9:23

If Nintendo were more aware than this, they wouldn't have released a sequel to chuffing Sticker Star! Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 11:14

Zero, don't link me to sites like that! I don't want to give them my clicks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 12:00

Erk. Link changed. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 17:14

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-23-nintendo-denies-paper-mario-color-splash-link-to-online-hate-campaign

Nintendo's reply (I'm on my phone and it isn't letting me do links properly)

Their explanations make sense and fair play to them for properly apologising and calling a spade a spade- shame that attitude wasn't there a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 18:58

I really don't get how people even thought this had anything to do with gamergate, it was pretty clearly a watergate (aka the only "gate" incident every single person no matter who they are has heard of) reference. Just wish all this gamergate nonesense would die off already, both sides make me feel like my faith in humanity took a bullet to the brain, yet like a toxic zombie it keeps rearing its ugly head every few months infecting all forms of social media. Meh
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 21:22

I think it was the "five guys" thing being next to it, but apparently the two lines are actually ages apart in gameplay. I'm sure whoever originally posted it knew that and was having a wind-up.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 21:30

Nobody wants to know more about this, don't open this, go away:

If what Drunka says is true then sod the creator, there's never an appropriate time to make this tripe into a joke.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 21:43

I disagree, only in that I think everything should be a joke; that's the best way to deal with unpleasantness and move past it. I just don't think it was a very good joke.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 9:59

Cappa might actually like this. Sounds like they've fixed his problems with PMSS, while keeping in all of everybody else's problems. From everyone else's point of view, still mince.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 14:22

I'm starting to actually come around to this following some good footage showings recently. It's never going back to ttyd style whilst Mario & luigi is a thing but I think it's looking a better game than sticker star! Does any one else agree or am I simply starved of games right now and losing my mind??
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 14:35

I think it looks better than Sticker Star, but that is damning with faint praise. It's like saying that a foodstuff is tastier than still-wriggling maggots, freshly plucked from the infected dog's anus they were feeding on.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 15:12

Haha that got very gross, very quickly! All joking aside I think I'm morbidly interested but I'd prefer ttyd hd all day!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 15:42

I normally say "It's like Neighbours vs. Home & Away", but I may take on "better than still-wriggling maggots, freshly plucked from the infected dog's anus they were feeding on" as a phrase. In fact, the Rainbow Tagline Super Backlog is looking a bit empty at the moment... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 19:31

I seen fronkhead post this on twitter this morning and it's actually sounding pretty good.

Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 20:07

The_Jaster wrote:
I seen fronkhead post this on twitter this morning and it's actually sounding pretty good.

Yeah i caught this and the footage of the Lugi's Mansion-esque hotel looks really fun. The break dancing pig also made me smile!

I'm cautiously optimistic...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 10:34

Our own Twitter retweeted a relatively amusing video about some side-characters today. The Toad designs are a tad more imaginative than Sticker Star's or Paper Jam's - but again, that is damning with faint praise. Like Neighbours vs. Home and Away. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 11:34

The toad sentai stuff looks cool! Like whoever runs the Twitter said to me it's actually got the making of a fun little spin off game if Nintendo wanted to use it!

As I've said all along, I am getting more interested in this game with every little reveal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)   Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario Colour Splash (Jackson B*ll*cks)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next