Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retro hits the UK High Street

Go down 
+3
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro hits the UK High Street   Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016 - 22:45

I've noted that quite a few N64 games have come down in the price over the weekend there - for example, Beetle Adventure Racing came down to just £4 (from £Cool in my local CEX, and Snowboard Kids dropped by six quid to only twelve. Maybe the demand for the games wasn't there? I don't think the CEX in Aberdeen has shifted any of the N64 games that they've gotten in since they started accepting them in the summer.

Anyway, there's bargains to be had, so fire right in.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Retro hits the UK High Street   Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 13:50

We've now got Mega Drive games on CEX website. I looked what they would give me for my Mega Drive collection and from what I can find its £303 credit, I dread to think what it would have been when I was close to 200 games or what the Dreamcast collection value will be when it goes up.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Retro hits the UK High Street   Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 17:11

I expect it's a combination of CEX realising they were taking the piss and Christmas sneaking up on things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Retro hits the UK High Street   Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 12:13

masofdas wrote:
We've now got Mega Drive games on CEX website. I looked what they would give me for my Mega Drive collection and from what I can find its £303 credit, I dread to think what it would have been when I was close to 200 games or what the Dreamcast collection value will be when it goes up.

Dreamcast is now up but is missing a odd game like AeroWings 1 yet 2 is on the site Confused . I looked to see what my PAL DC collection would come to £1425 Cash or £1970 trade in.

Imagine if all the PAL games were up along with Special Editions, American, Japanese and Indies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retro hits the UK High Street   Retro hits the UK High Street - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retro hits the UK High Street
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2