We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift

Go down 
+16
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Katie Hopkins
shanks
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Jimbob
masofdas
Muss
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:45

So, a quandary. I want to go and see the Justice League film, to be released this Friday. It'll be a chance to support my boy The Flash, as well as Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman. However, it'll also mean supporting Ben 'Butt-man' Affleck (CNN and Telegraph links respectively), which I emphatically do not want to do. What's a hand-wringing liberal dork to do?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:57

The way I've been putting it to myself is that one person's reprehensible actions shouldn't cause further strife for the thousands of other people who no doubt put hundreds and hundreds of hours into making that movie. I could only hope that after that the person's actions have consequences for themselves alone, like with Kevin Spacey being dropped from Netflix's offerings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 22:21

ZeroJones wrote:
So, a quandary. I want to go and see the Justice League film, to be released this Friday. It'll be a chance to support my boy The Flash, as well as Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman. However, it'll also mean supporting Ben 'Butt-man' Affleck (CNN and Telegraph links respectively), which I emphatically do not want to do. What's a hand-wringing liberal dork to do?

Obviously said action isn't something to laugh about but in the movie 'Mallrats' by Kevin Smith - Ben Affleck played a real womanising piece of shit and in the opening comic book inspired titles you had this belter.

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 YS6pjRs
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 9:36

If it helps, Ben Affleck reportedly hates the DC films and wants out, so you'd probably be hurting him by supporting them. It is a dilemna though.

In happier news, guess who got their Working Holiday Visa yesterday and is going to Japan at the end of January!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 10:02

Buska wrote:
In happier news, guess who got their Working Holiday Visa yesterday and is going to Japan at the end of January!

Nice one! You decided yet on whether you can pick up a ps4 for MH world?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:25

Drunkalilly wrote:

Sir Keir Starmer, Shadow Secretary for Exiting the European Union? Eh?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 19:05

Nice one Kier! Applause

We should of course all be getting out of the UK while we still can... if only I wasn't so entrenched here.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:05

This is Britain's loss and Japan's gain. Sad Good luck Drunka; don't forget to talk with us using the proper letters.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:10

Drunka will come back (if he ever does) living a life of luxury and married to a celebrity.  Possibly with a billion-yen music career.

Kanji West
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:28

Balladeer wrote:

Kanji West

You can't hide this from me, even with small text!

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 4b79d-sdcnm
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 10:23

Woke up this morning with a hangover - very dry mouth, appalling sluggishness, as if I'd never slept at all - but I didn't drink anything last night. That's hardly fair. Sad
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:41

So, didn't feel like asking this in the pet thread as that's more for discussing one's actual pets and not hypothetical ones, but in a couple of months I'm quiet possibly moving into a pet allowing property for the first time since I was ten. So you know what that means, if that ends up being the case I'll be adopting one of our own pieces of divinity incarnate, also known as a cat. Winky Face

This brings up some questions for those with recent memories of having a cat or cats. Namely I'm a gamer, and that means a TV with various cables sticking out its behind extending to various game consoles or the blu-ray player. Any good ways to ensure the cat doesn't take a look at the cables under the table extending to the power board and think "mmmh, those look like revolting pieces of plastic and wiring, and chewing on them could really inconvenience my slave, lets do it!"?

Keeping in mind I'm not going for an out and out kitten, I'll be trying to pick one that's between the 6 to 10 month age group. Still young, but not the huge inexhaustible ball of adorable and tiring fur that a kitten is, and also likely not to have acquired any serious mental or behavioural baggage as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 17:54

Our cats almost never go for stationery wires. They may, however, chase any wires which are dangling or shaking or otherwise enticing them.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:31

Drunka's right: as long as nothing's moving, they should be OK. My wife also swears by wire organisers, which have a small protective effect. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 19:15

Yesterday morning I went clean-shaven for the first time since my wedding day. We saw my family and Jo's briefly on the same day - our niece's and nephews' birthdays are close together - and no-one said anything. Jo didn't even notice until I pointed it out at 11pm that day. Embarrassed

Anyway, now I need to update all my Miis! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:28

im dying guyz.  Just look at this nonsense.  Had a "cold" shower an hour ago that was lukewarm for half an hour.  I've had colder hot showers, no joke.  Doesn't help that insulation in australia is often somewhere between bad and non-existent, despite the fact that our summers are often blistering hot and our winters are often frigid.  

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Weathe10

Also a bit late but cheers on the cat advice Thumbs Up! , sounds like some organisers for the more exposed cables and everything'll be fine for the kitten/cat (yet to know if I'll be adopting a cat around a year old or a kitten in the five-six month bracket, we'll see which one chooses me once I've moved).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 20:35

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Tenor

Bloody hell! And that's quite some plummet over the weekend too!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 21:03

44 degrees is monstrous. I remember experiencing 37 in Pisa on holiday a few years ago and that was awful enough. My sympathies, Mr. Athbuck.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 23:03

I was facetiming my uncle in Australia earlier and he said much the same.

In other news, almost my entire family visited today; my grandparents on both my parents' sides, all their siblings bar the above-mentioned one in Oz, their partners and their kids. I can't remember ever having so much of my family in one place, and of course it was all to say farewell to me!

It was as I was hugging my aunties goodbye and they started crying that the fact I'm attempting to move to the other side of the world felt real to me for the first time.
Lots of big goodbyes and final moments to come over the next week or so.
*GULP*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 15:03

Aww. Sorry we dragged you away from them for three hours! What day do you actually leave?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 10:33

I fly at 7am wednesday 31st, arriving in Tokyo at 11pm February 1st.
Tomorrow is my last shift at Wagamama, went out drinking with that crew last night and suffering this morning.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 10:52

Good luck and good skill, sir. I hope it's everything you want it to be.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 17:52

Can't wait to read about your Japanese adventures, Drunka. I'll be living vicariously through you!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 19:22

A week to go! Hope you're ready!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018 - 9:49

Balladeer wrote:
Hope you're ready!
Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Giphy Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Giphy Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Giphy Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next