These new Pokemon will (Sir)fetch a good price.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 22:32

Chuffed to hear it Muss! Exciting prospects for you - the travel side of things is a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
NintenDUCK
Shiny Shuckle
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 18:59

I'd like to voice a different opinion: travelling business class is heckng neato. I've been sent to Japan to do installation work on an attraction (can't say what) and I got sent out on a business class plane ticket and it was awesome. There's free stuff and a tv and your seatbecomes a bed and you get like a little bag of toilietries to play with* it's neat as heck.
Japan too is neat and heck but I've been working nights and sleeping days so I haven't really seen a whole lot...

*I actually thought someone had forgotten their toiletries on the last flight so I tried to hand it in and made the air hostess very confused.

I hope your risk pays off you Muss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:07

Oh business class is tremendous fun (my city slicker parents used to take me on it not infrequently), but given that air travel is very environmentally stinky and the disproportionate amount of space on board that business class takes up, it's bad fun. Guilty fun. Like playing an ActiBlizzard game post-Blitzchung.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Shiny Shuckle
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 10:44

Oh god, I was deeply aware of all the people filing past and gazing at my swanky seating situation on their way to economy I couldn't bare to look at them. Also, I've become very aware of how much plastic airlines must go through each flight, several hundred individually wrapped meals, plastic cutlery and lots of other examples of single see plastics that you just know are being binned whether or not you use them.
Back to top Go down
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 8:39

Nice one my dude! If it becomes a permanent/ regular thing, we may be able to schedule meeting up in Asia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25