We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift

Go down 
+16
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Katie Hopkins
shanks
gjones
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
Jimbob
masofdas
Muss
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021 - 13:20

Glad to hear about the results of that test Mas. Fingers crossed for the rest of them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021 - 16:38

I can only echo what Jay as just said, hope it all works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021 - 23:02

Same as above, hope you're back to full health soon Mas, and glad it's not The 'Rona.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 18:56

Without turning this into the Work Thread, there's a still disgusting attitude in the supermarket retail environment regarding illness; I'm really glad you didn't have COVID Mas, but nor should you be made to feel guilty for having another illness that's not COVID - a lot of people seem to have forgotten that other bugs and viruses haven't gone away. Take it easy, get through those things one at a time, and remember that you're still doing your colleagues and customers a favour by probably keeping a contagious thing away from them.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 21:42

Worked been good especially when I went back Thursday and have given me an extra day on the end of my holiday as I have my wisdom teeth out on the Tuesday, and I was planning to go back Wednesday, but now I will on Thursday.

All the rest are simple things like the CT scan and managed to arrange for when I'm on holiday as not as I can do much else any way, though it might have been a pain if I went to work and went here's these four things I need to go if I wasn't off.

Now there might be something wrong with me as I've been ill before with no one real finding much out that this scan might actually find something, but I do think a lot of it is mental health at the moment as my Dad has been home almost 12 months now.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2021 - 19:24

Mental health is not easy at the moment. Hope you can keep your mood up Mas, and I hope there's no underlying issue.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2021 - 20:21

My filling on Thursday has been cancelled as my dentist is track and tracing, so now only CT scan, COVID test and wisdom tooth out on my week off.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2021 - 12:02

All is now done

I've not heard anything back from the CT which took about 30seconds as it was just my head. COVID which I haven't got as I had my two wisdom teeth out today which the top one was out in seconds the bottom one took longer.

Yeah so all good, just got to eat soft food for a few days and that's about it. And continue to wait about my CT.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2021 - 20:02

Fingers crossed it's good news. Enjoy the smoothies in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2021 - 21:20

Not much to say to that except Thumbs Up! and maybe Dance
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 17:07

My partner very rudely tested positive for The Covid earlier in the week so we have had to isolate for the last little while, and will continue to be sequestered until Tuesday. The contact tracing lady said not to "share things like mugs and towels" but I am not putting separate hand towels out considering we already share a bed. Fingers crossed I don't catch it and force us to stay quarantined for a further couple of weeks.

(I should say, his symptoms were just a loss of taste, no fever or cough or anything, and I haven't exhibited anything - so we're both totally fine, thanks for asking.)
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 23:42

What an inconsiderate partner!

In all seriousness though it's good to hear that the symptoms are of the mild variety and that you're fine. When the pandemic started I lived in a single bedroom flat with my partner and in that environment it was an absolute certainty that if one of us caught it the other one would as well so I can definitely understand where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 19:56

Laughing at the towels thing. Glad you're both okay, relatively speaking!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 22:55

Well, touch wood. If I end up exhibiting symptoms in the next couple of days and we have to isolate again I'll be raging!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 20:08

1 jab in!

Other topic: does anyone have trouble with screen lock on their phone, and anyone know how to stop it from being so sensitive to unlocking? I got a message on Instagram from a certain Mr. Summerhayes - I thought "oh no what's he sent me" - turns out it was a response to something I'd sent him. Without my knowledge it would be fair to say. Luckily not a photo of me having a shit or anything, but still an... odd comic to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 20:40

What 'phone do you have Jim? I've got a Galaxy that seems to have a similar issue.

Incidentally my 1st jab is in two weeks. I've avoided going basically everywhere until then, and am sorely looking forward to getting my hair cut. I'm very shaggy. (Apart from the front and top of my head where it's more, shall we say, threadbare.)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 21:11

I wanna say a Galaxy A20. My old phone had one of those Otterbox all-in-one supercases that protected it from being hit by an asteroid, but they don't make an all around thing for this lesser model. I've got a stong back case, but my screen is unprotected. When I have it in my pocket and go for a walk, I often find it's entered a 300-character pin number on the unlock screen.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyThu 3 Jun 2021 - 1:03

I've got a Galaxy . . . something or other. It has a plastic case that doesn't cover the screen, but that is then wrapped in a generic leather splatoon case that just sticks on.

The thing Jim shared was genuinely bizarre because it was not super weird or funny, but just odd enough that it felt like he was trying to say something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 6 Jun 2021 - 11:35

And my biggest problem is, if I'm honest, I'm such a fucking prude! People can love who / what / how they love... just don't tell me about it No
Also apparently it's a Galaxy A71 - and too big for my baby hands
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 6 Jun 2021 - 13:04

I have an A20. Got it set so that I can unlock the screen either through the finger print scanner or through drawing a path that's long enough that you can't really do it without intent. Problem I have with it is that the GPS on it sucks and I scratched the screen somehow : (

Battery life on it is really good though.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptySun 6 Jun 2021 - 19:50

Had a similar issue myself when I had a galaxy, not sure how as it needed a pattern yet still unlocked occasionally, moved on to Google Pixel since then and it's similar enough but feels that bit more sturdy and reliable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 22:04

So we've almost all got/had Galaxies and none of us can reliably lock them. Woo. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2021 - 2:17

I just don't lock my phones Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2021 - 18:26

I got my first dose of the vaccine today, and the woman who did it was excited because "we haven't had many people in their 20s!". I'm on the cusp, but still a spring chicken.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:05

I've been shafted by the local health board, getting my invite for my first vaccination a full nineteen days before it's due to happen (on the 19th). Then they quickly announce that anybody can rock up for a vaccination so long as you haven't been sent your blue envelope. 

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift   Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread: Tokyo Drift
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next