We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
Balladeer
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 18:20

Not on my iPhone, at least. It's all vertical, all the time. Thumbs Up! / Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 21:08

ZeroJones wrote:
NintendoLife says you can pre-register your Android-y interest in the game and be notified of release. Hopefully not too far away for all the Androiders out there. Thumbs Up!

Excellent! I've actually got about £6.50 of Google Play credit from doing Google Surveys, so I'll be getting this for next to nothing. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 6:26

Super Mario Run hits Android in March. Seems like March could be a busy and expensive month! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 8:51

ZeroJones wrote:
Super Mario Run hits Android in March. Seems like March could be a busy and expensive month! Laughing

....and that's just the Nintendo stuff.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 9:56

That's a little annoying, as I would have liked to rinse Mazza before getting my Switch.
Ah well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:28

Hmm, it's unlikely it'll see a proper look then, if it's indeed coming out around Switchmas. I've got enough Google Play Credit from doing surveys to buy it outright, but I'll be spending most of my free time Switching things up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 21:16

23rd, then. Thumbs Up! Any Android guys still up for this?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 0:31

Yep, count me in! It's coming at a perfect time, to be honest - I need something like Mario Run that I can dip in and out of after the behemoth that was Breath of the Wild. The only bad thing is that I'll have to pony up actual cash now to play it after I squandered my Google Play credit on orbs trying to get Hector in Fire Emblem Heroes. Damn you, you elusive blue-haired prick.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 4:03

Yasss! I'll get the free world at the very east, and inevitably pony up the dollars eventually.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:00

Hope you enjoy it, chaps. The main game is pretty good, I'd say, but Toad Rally is where it's at. Love
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 9:24

I'm aware I never think about playing games on my phone, but I really want to get this. A deal with myself: if I remember to stop at a Pokestop and get more balls etc., then I'll pay for the rest of Mario Run.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 9:52

News: I've deleted this from my phone. Only to get space for more photos, though. Grin I've done everything I wanted to do and will probably redownload it at some point. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 21:30

Argh, I really ought to download this at some point. I need to give it a try at the very least and see if it's up to much cop. Damn you Persona 5 and your time-sapping ways! DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 12:08

Having uninstalled Facebook from my phone, I had more than enough space to reinstall this! I'll try to give it a proper go this time. Without facebook, and making a conscious decision not to use twitter, hopefully this will fill the gaps where my eyes and thumb want something to occupy them.

(I haven't totally uninstalled twitter, just taken it off the front page, because I still need it for podcasting purposes)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 14:02

It's also wormed its way back onto my phone after a mass deleting of stuff. It's a good game, I do believe, and those black coins won't collect themselves!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 15:08

I play this once a day at least to get coins for Toad Rally but there's been plenty of times where that's turned in to a half hour session, would love to get to the top rank at the least before I DELETE it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 14:33

I've now got all the black coins in the initial free levels, so it'll just be Toad Rally until I get round to putting down them dollars.

This is good, innit?
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:21

It certainly is, puts the free to play formula to shame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 15:57

So there's a massive update to Super Mario Run on the way, with more levels and a new unlockable character: er, Daisy. Embarrassed On the other hand, there is a half price discount for a short while - worth £5! No Anyway, it'll give me a good excuse to fire up the app again. Cool
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 1:06

Well, a half price discount is probably what I needed to persuade me to jump on board with this!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 23:33

I'm not sure I like all this Daisy-bashing. I think it's time she got to be in a playable proper thing - maybe more "story" will offset the loudness.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 10:45

I've no hatred for Daisy, but I prefer literally every other Mario character to her . . .

I played Mario Run to death when I downloaded the free version, then I ponied up the cash and never went back. Too many other games, and even if my Switch or 3DS isn't to hand I have twitter and instagram and my Japanese language app to do instead of Mario.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 12:45

I never did play this more than once so I doubt this will tempt me back.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 20:02

BAN THIS SICK FILTH
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 20:04

I played that video for 20 seconds and I can still hear her. For fuck's sake. No

For those looking to jump on board with this, the discount doesn't start until the 29th!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist   Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Run . . . to catch up with all the unlicensed ones that already exist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next