We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)

Go down 
+7
Muss
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:39

I totally get it's a RPG and the goal of the game but the lack of a real story has been something that has always been a issue I've had with the series. I need a reason why I'm going to hunt these monsters.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 23:43

Your reason is that you need parts to go kill the bigger monster. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 3:04

It's also fun to hit monsters with a big stick. Razz
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 0:26

And when its in English, there is a story and a reason for every monster you hunt!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 0:32

Hi guys: just a head's up, even though Monster Hunter is shite this episode is worth listening to because drunk Andy is hilarious.

Also, retweets on this tweet much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 20:49

Andy's Mugabe comment still took me unawares and I experienced it live. Fantastic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 7:26

We're back.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 17:27

Invite me on to talk about Monster Truck Madness 64 and King of the Monsters II, you cowards
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 1:55

If that's a genuine offer, I would absolutely like to do that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 18:23

Buskalilly wrote:
We're back.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2021 - 2:51

Monster Hunter Rise is one day away. I think a few more forumites are planning to Hunt this time around, and we Mash boys are pretty excited to pod!

We already did a reaction to the initial trailer:

And an episode about the first demo:

Might be of interest to you noobies and help get you pumped.

And yeah, I'm getting back into the habit ofuploading stuff to youtube with Gen 3 of Luke Loves Pokémon and Rise on Monster Mash. Let's see how long I remember to keep it up . . .
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Apr 2021 - 19:59

Listend to the episode that went up with the 5 main hunters and the three of newbies.

Good listen and interesting hear about bouncing off the games, you mainly started with Tri and I may have been the one to play a Monster Hunter first.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2021 - 12:55

It's definitely a game that's easy to bounce off of because of how much depth there is to it. The first one I owned was MH4 on the 3ds and I didn't go into it too much on that cast but I'm not a fan of action games on the 3ds. I also tried beating that game with a hunting horn solo which wasn't wise.

We've done a few more since then.

I think the Great Izuchi cast turned out quite well. Worth a listen if you're interested in some of the mythology behind the monster.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 15:17

Obviously I'm gonna say I think they're all good, but in particular I think the Izuchi one and the Aknosom one* are really good. The Rise monsters are super interesting and deeply rich in lore.

*(which is recorded and edited and uploaded but won't go live on the main feed for a while)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 16:14

Listened to the two quiz shows this week.

Did better than I thought on the Monster Hunter one, had 4'ish (Thunder, Water, Generations and Pepsi Max) points going into the naming round.

The Game Game Show one, didn't do as well as didn't know any of the "celebs" and the naming round hard to do not being there but feel I could match Jay, that I challenge him to a fighting game
Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 Tumblr_ouhamlRN5E1taibz9o1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 6:05

I guess I should say it here, if any forumites want to do a guest appearance on Game Game Show, our new pod, the invitation is open.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 10:49

I've laid down the challenge.

Which I'm thinking I'll pick a fighting game series and Jay picks one, and same for you Luke as the referee. Nothing daft like Cardinal Syn as who's ever played that part from me, more like SMASH.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 15:39

You'll get what you're given and be grateful you DUCK
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 10:57

Buskalilly wrote:
You'll get what you're given and be grateful you DUCK

What if I host, as got some great ideas after last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 11:44

No
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 12:25

Can I be on when you host then Muss as your my favourite
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 13:19

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 1f494
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:00

You simply have to say "fair play" to masofdas there, for his all-round bare-arsed cheek.

I'm listening to the first episode of this as I type, and I'm enjoying it! It definitely tells that youse enjoyed recording it together too.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:05

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
You simply have to say "fair play" to masofdas there, for his all-round bare-arsed cheek.
I respect the hussle but wow.
Quote :
It definitely tells that youse enjoyed recording it together too.
Ultimately I just like having an excuse to call these boys up once a week, and if something funny comes out of it that other folk will listen to, that's a bonus.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:09

You're my real favourite Buska, you know out of the two that haven't hosted yet, Muss is my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next