Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!

Go down 
+8
The_Jaster
gjones
Balladeer
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! Empty
PostSubject: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 16:21

As we have a lot of stuff coming in October I've split it into spoilers, so there isn't a super duper massive wall of text in one hit.  

Hope you all like what you see and like always tell us all what you're looking forward to.

Games of October:

Best of the Rest from October:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 16:41

I'll almost definitely be getting Mafia 3, tempted by Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2, still not totally sure which or if I can resist. GF is picking up DQ: Builders and World of FF so I'm sure I'll try those.

Really want to pick up Civ 6 but my laptop won't be able to run it at present, Jess might be getting a new laptop, so might be able to get it if she gets a good enough one.

I'll want to pick up Steins Gate 0, but no rush there. Will also get Skyrim and Tombs at some point, but those are just future christmas/birthday list fodder.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 16:51

There's a lot of stuff, but not a huge ammount that was jumping out at me.

Gears 4 I'll pick up, assuming I've finished 3.
I'll go and see Doctor Strange, naturally.

I expect I'll be tempted by Digimon on DVD.
I might pick up the illustrated Potters if and when I have kids.

Mafia III is tempting! I've not played the others, but it looks good and I'm hoping it properly tackles some issues.

Tites, Batters and COD I'll wait until they're all out. I really liked Titanfall, but I don't think it'll have a lot of players. Battlefield looks good but they have a habit of not working on launch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 17:26

I wouldn't worry about not playing previous Mafia games, they're less related than the GTAs.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 20:25

Firstly, I'm in two minds about my title suggestion being used: on the one hand, I think it's pretty good; on the other hand, it's the best tagline I've written in months. Duh!

As it is, Colour Splash is the only thing that interests me on either list. It's a good thing, because I'm playing some massive and lengthy 3DS games right now...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 21:29

Rhythm Paradise Megamix for me I reckon. From now until the indefinite future, unless I really want a game, I'm not buying it.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 22:17

I didn't see that one amidst all the Nontendo bobbins!  Yup RPM for sure.  But I've finally got my PS3 back, and it might even be working... so maybe I'll have other stuff to play???

masofdas wrote:
Reus PS4, ONE

I've heard good things about this one - it'll be magic. [/injoke]
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 22:56

Aww man, Gears 4 makes me wish I had an Xbox One. Loved 1-3 on the 360.

Is it me or do the recent WWE games look worse than they used to? Or at least, less impressive.

Nothing for me, I'm starting to save for a PS4 or NX.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 9:42

Games I want to get in October:

Paper Mario Colour splash
Rhythm Paradise megamix
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2

---

The definite day ones out of those are Battlefield 1 & Rhythm Paradise MM.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 16:31

There is a lot of good stuff in October, and a lot of great games being re-released (R6S, MGSV, Far Cry etc.) - but the headline for me has to be PSVR and Civilization 6!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 19:23

I think Mafia 3 could be this years Sleeping Dogs or Shadow Mordor but not my thing.

I've never been a fan of Battlefield and the BETA for 1 hasn't changed my opinion on them, I would have thought T2 would have a lot of peeps playing especially on XBONE for you Drunka seeing the first was on XBONE and may have a slight fan base but myself and I guess likes of Andy will get on PS4.

@gJones how good is your PC as you can play Gears 4 on that as every Xbox game is a PC game.

Both Cappa (said so elsewhere) and Jas buying a RPG, what ever next Dark Souls make Balla Top 10 games.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 0:34

Gonna make WWE 2k17 my first wrestling game for a few years, other than that Colour Splash and Rhythm Paradise probably interest me the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 8:24

mas wrote:
Both Cappa (said so elsewhere) and Jas buying a RPG, what ever next Dark Souls make Balla Top 10 games.

Not exactly a shocking revelation, I've always enjoyed the Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi rpg's usually didn't finish them but I still enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 18:25

I reckon Titanfall might be the best of the bunch, but I've not played a Battlefield so I'm interested to give it a go. Also, like I said, I reckon it'll have more tail as well. It might not be for a while though, I'll wait until they've been out for a bit and opinions are available - plus I can't afford to buy them right away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 18:40

I find them utterly boring the Battlefield games but more likely will have more legs then T2.

@OR what you getting with your PSVR and you been watching my new PSVR video series?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 17:59

This month I'll be getting:
Monster Hunter Stories (JP)
Rhythm paradise mega mix
Quite possibly Mafia 3
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:13

Balladeer wrote:
I've heard good things about this one - it'll be magic. [/injoke]

Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! Latest?cb=20120828185107

Not much for me this month - I've still to pick up XCOM 2 which only came out a couple of days ago, so that'll likely tide me over for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 19:30

Best booing .gif, and I'm glad someone got it! Grin
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 21:38

Acknowledged, groaned, let it go and moved on. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 12:17

Surprised of the lack of chat about Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories and the Dark Souls 3 DLC.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:27

masofdas wrote:
Surprised of the lack of chat about Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories and the Dark Souls 3 DLC.

I think it's certain that all who played DaS III on this forum are getting the DLC, I'm quite excited to return to that game & discuss it with the Guesstus flask lads.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:52

You didn't mention CCCI did you Mas? I am excited for it though... well, 'excited' might be the wrong word, it's not an 'exciting' game, but there's a space on my desk next to my glass of bourbon and my undone paperwork for it come launch day.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:53

I did it's under best of rest as it's not a retail game
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:59

...okay that'll be why.  Given that I semi-always skim the 'other shite' section because 95% of it is irrelevant to me, I'd say you just answered your own question!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 16:21

Sure but I did that list to have things like CCCI for you to get excited, you have to take the rough with smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!   Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse! Empty

Back to top Go down

Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next