We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide

Go down 
+10
The_Jaster
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Jimbob
Muss
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  Empty
PostSubject: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:16

Here it is the big month of the year, like I said a lot less then last month but as you'll some big hitters amongst these, I had to cut Pokemon out of the video dam you Nintendo and your weird YouTube ways.

Retail Games

4th
BlazBlue Central Fiction PS4, PS3
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 (PSVR), ONE PC
Cartoon Network - Battle Crashers PS4, ONE, 3DS
Football Manager 2017 PC
Moto Racer 4 PS4 (PSVR), ONE, PC

8th

Eagle Flight PSVR
Robinson: The Journey PSVR
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization PS4, VITA

11th
Dishonored 2 PS4, ONE, PC
Marvel Pinball PS4, ONE
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II PS3, VITA
Yesterday Origins PS4, ONE

15th

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star PS4, VITA
Watch Dogs 2 PS4, ONE, PC

18th
Assassins Creed The Ezio Collection PS4, ONE
Killing Floor 2 PS4, PC

22nd
Darksiders Warmastered Edition PS4, ONE
We Sing PS4, ONE

23rd
Pokémon Moon 3DS
Pokémon Sun 3DS

25th
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo! 3DS
Slain PS4
Steins;Gate Zero PS4, VITA

29th
Final Fantasy XV PS4 (PSVR), ONE
Star Trek: Bridge Crew PSVR, RIFT, VIVE

My Thoughts:
Some good games here that do interest me but day one are Dishonored 2, Pokémon Sun and Moon then the big one which has been 10 years in the making Final Fantasy XV.

Best of the Rest

4th
Super Mario Collection amiibo – Daisy, Diddy Kong, Waluigi

7th
Batman: Return of The Caped Crusaders Blu Ray, DVD
Now You See Me 2 Blu Ray, DVD
X-Men: Apocalypse 4KUHD, 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD

10th
PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Version

11th
Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller
Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System

14th
Digimon: Digital Monsters Season 2 DVD
Independence Day: Resurgence 4KUHD, 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD
Pokémon Movie 1-3 Collection Blu Ray, DVD
The Secret Life of Pets 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD

15th
PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Watch Dogs Edition Bundle

18th
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Book
Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Cinema
LEGO Dimensions: E.T., Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions: Fantastic Beasts, Story Pack
LEGO Dimensions: Gremlins Team Pack
LEGO Dimensions: Sonic Level Pack

21st
Ghostbusters 4KUHD, 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD
Star Trek Beyond 4KUHD, 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD
The BFG 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD

22nd
Darksiders Warmastered Edition eShop

23rd
NEW Nintendo 3DS XL - Pokémon Sun and Moon Edition
Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS with Pokémon Moon
Nintendo Handheld Console 2DS with Pokémon Sun

25th
Playing with Power: Nintendo NES Classics Book

28th
Finding Dory 3D Blu Ray, Blu Ray, DVD
Jason Bourne 4KUHD, Blu Ray, DVD

29th
Limited Edition Final Fantasy XV PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Version

Unannounced Date but confirmed for November
Telltale's The Walking Dead A New Frontier: Episode1

My Thoughts:

I said BotR was a good month if you like a good film.

I do want to see Batman Caped Crusader, Secret Life of Pets, Ghostbusters and Finding Dory all at some-point. I may get the Sonic LEGO just because its cool and no other real reason, The third season of Walking Dead from Telltale will be getting a download.

The other thing I would have bought is if the FFXV PS4 was a Pro and not a Slim as if I were to buy a new PS4 and get a Specail Editon I would want a pro and not a Slim.

Also A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV is coming out in the UK you can only get this from preordering FFXV from GAME and in other regions in certain stores, I don't know if you will able to get this game at later date on PSN for instance or as the wording on GAMEs site says FREE that it may come out on the 29th but cost something on a online store front.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:22

Various films there I'll inevitably pick up. Final Fantasy I do want to play but not until I free my time up.

Oh, and POKEMON
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:28

Well almost everything that was meant to becoming in December has pretty much moved that FFXV being so late in November will carry me into December and Christmas unless I do a MGSV and play 60hrs in like 4 days.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 16:49

I have a NES Mini Controller ordered; can't wait for that to land and enhance my NES VC game playing. Cool Also, going to ask for the Ghostbusters Blu-Ray for that there Christmas. In terms of Pokémon, I've decided to get one copy of each. Then I'll let Jo choose which one she wants, and I'll play the other one.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 17:53

Large amounts of nope there with the exception of Pokermans and Dishonoured 2.

That's not to say I don't have any interest in all those other games, I'm just not going to be able to play them.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 0:23

Maybe Pokemon - but then I said that for the last two generations - the most modern Poke I have is Crystal. They should make the battle system real-time, then I'd definitely get i-*is kicked out of the forum/country/world*.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 9:40

Pokémo(o)n and that's all, to nobody's surprise. Although I'd love a real-time battle system - not that there's any way it will happen now, too many 'Mon and moves and the massive competitive scene.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:03

The new Amiibo are apparently on the way and I'll be getting Pokemon Moon definitely. Would love to get the NES Mini but probably won't have the cash, same with Final Fantasy but also probably wouldn't have the time either for that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 14:11

Dishonoured and Pokémon is all I'm picking up this November, looking forward to them both though having managed to avoid about 75% of all pokéhonoured news.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 16:43

Steins;Gate Zero for absolute sure, you think I'm missing a continuation to Greatest VN/Anime Of Forever? Nah. Might look in to BlazBlue Central Fiction, although given I've yet to get ChronoPhantasma probably not given how tight money is right now.

Oh, and I suppose I'll consider picking up Pokemon Sun (Lions > Bats, fact of the universe).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 17:03

There's a few I want like Dishonoured 2, watch dogs 2 & Killing Floor 2 (ALL THE SEQUELS) but I'm thinking I'll hold off seeing as I have a bit of a backlog at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 17:12

Watch Dogs is my only pretty much guarenteed game right now, gf is getting FF so I might try that, but I'm not super excited for it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 17:18

How well do you guys think Watch Dogs 2 will do after what was said about the first as WD2 does look good but the Ubisoft free-roaming all feel similar and I've never liked them.

Well looks like GNamer isn't going to be much help towards the 10m SKUs needing to be sold for FFXV.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 18:11

The first was reasonably well received though, just a little downgraded. 2 seems to have learnt a lot from the original so I'm sure it'll be/do fine.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:27

Athrun888 wrote:
(Lions > Bats, fact of the universe).  

Rejected Splatfest Idea 2,501.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:35

I'd like to get Pokémon Sun/Moon, Watch Dogs 2 and Final Fantasy XV but that's a lot of gaming for one month. I think one or even two of those will need to be pushed back for a Christmas game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:24

Balladeer wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:
(Lions > Bats, fact of the universe).  

Rejected Splatfest Idea 2,501.

Yep, rejected on grounds of being an indisputable fact!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:29

Bats are adorable and can fly. Lions have barbed penises that scratch up lionesses' vaginas on mating. Lions are tripe.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:43

Balladeer wrote:
Bats are adorable and can fly.  Lions have barbed penises that scratch up lionesses' vaginas on mating.  Lions are tripe.

...tagline?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:44

Balladeer wrote:
Bats are adorable and can fly.  Lions have barbed penises that scratch up lionesses' vaginas on mating.  Lions are tripe.

Oh boy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 20:45

Hang on... where's that non-stop debate thread...?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 21:22

Neither seems to be enjoying it too much, to be honest.
A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  Maxresdefault

But let's not forget that lions are technically cats which makes them better house pets than a bat which can only be played with at night.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 21:23

JayMoyles wrote:
I'd like to get Pokémon Sun/Moon, Watch Dogs 2 and Final Fantasy XV but that's a lot of gaming for one month. I think one or even two of those will need to be pushed back for a Christmas game.

Pick up FFXV, Jay so I can have someone to talk to whilst playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 21:26

Aaaaaaand the thread now has lion porn in. Neutral I'm sure that's what Mas had in mind when he first created it.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 21:30

It's not porn, it's wildlife. It's only becomes porn when you REDACTED to it. Until then it's just wildlife. Just wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide    A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Luna Eclipse is coming this Pokémonth. Who will win the battle of Sunkern Vs. Moonatone you decide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next