We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
+12
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Gwyn400
Balladeer
shanks
Admin
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
beemoh
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:50

ZeroJones wrote:
Sorry to hear that, Phillips. Sad Bravely fought - do you think you'll try again?

I'm not sure. I got two hours into the game - but it was a dull, tutorial-driven two hours. I don't really want to have to play through those two hours again right away.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 1:58

Just got my first badge! Though I did evolve my Turtwig first and he's now like double everyone elses level XD
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 2:00

Ill update the tables more later. Probably on Thursday as im away to college for two days, could just do it there I suppose Razz .
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 7:49

So I'm dead in two games and a Bidoof in another. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 7:53

I'm starting to think if I do start this with Fire Red I'm so not naming a Pokemon after you Lol!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 7:56

Sad
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 8:01

Well alright then I'll name the strongest I find after you
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 8:36

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:23

Just you wait Balladeer, you'll make it t the pokemon league!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:10

So, time for today's progress update. Warning: screenshots galore!

Spoiler:

Last edited by JayMoyles on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013 - 23:34

I'm loving it as much as I'm loving being a badass Beedrill B)
I don't know where my DS charger has been hidden so no shenanigans for me tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 0:04

Pidgey? Pidgey?! Suck my willy. I demand to be at least a Machop!

~

Think I'll reboot my challenge shortly. I've got a Sapphire game that's not much into it, so I can easily start anew. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 0:14

One day you'll be a majestic Pidgeot though Phillips, granting you survive of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 2:07

After defeating Brock I continued on through Route 3 where I quickly learned to be more careful when I nearly lost Apple Whip to a Pidgey but other than that I arived at Mt Moon mostly unharmed. In Mt Moon a Zubat joined my team and after a while of struggling to think of a sweet with "bat" in the name I decided to call him Battenberg because cakes are close enough. Sadly though my time thinking of a name was wasted as my first encounter with Team Rocket ended Battenbergs time as a member of my team. RIP Battenberg

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 Ash_zps0931491f

Now I only have one thing on my mind: Revenge.
My team was in a bad way and I was out of items so I used an escape rope and headed back to Pewter City to buy more items and train up a bit before heading back and destroying every Team Rocket member that was foolish enough to get in my way.
Finally making my way through to Route 4 I was very lucky to find myself a Mankey who I named Jawbreaker, I'm sure he's going to be a huge help in the battle against Team Rocket.

Here's my progress in simple picture form, 1 badge and 1 death
The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 TC_zps161029a4

Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 19:31

Hey Gwyn, that trainer card thing at the end of your post is neat. Where ya get it? Also, I personally think screen capturing is fine! Maybe ill play my next run on an emulator just to do that!

In My Fire red game I have made a little progress. Defeated all of Nugget Bridge and met Bill. Feral the Spearow evolved into a Fearow on the journey! On the two routes I mistakenly killed a weedle, although its uses would be minimal, on the next route I caught a Caterpie which I named ZeroJones. Unfortunately this means I miss out on Oddish, so the upcoming challenge of Misty will be harsh!
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 22:21

I just took this http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/124/4/c/Pokemon_Trainer_Card_Templates_by_Ford206.png and edited some stuff on it with GIMP
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 1:23

Bumped into my rival in Cerulean City, he never stood a chance against me and neither did the people on Nugget Bridge, I wasnt too happy about the guy trying to get me to join Team Rocket, Jawbreaker made light work of him.
Caught Gummy (a Weedle) in the nearby grass and quickly evolved her into a Beedril and then continued on until I came to a house. In the house I found a very odd man doing some strange things with his Clefairy, I didnt ask too many questions, just pushed a few buttons on his computer for him and scored myself a free boat ride. Cha-Ching Dance
After that I set off for the Cerulean City gym and as expected Apple Whip quickly earned me a new badge. Then I continued my journey down through Route 5 where I caught PrmaViolet the Oddish and saved my game for the night.

This playthrough has really made me respect the defensive moves like Leech Seed and Sleep Powder
The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 TC_zpsb454590a
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 10:33

In my latest session, I managed to lose 3 pokemon...

As I stood outside of the Cerulean Gym, I realised just how tough this match would be. No grass moves, my starter is fire type, just how am I going to win this battle?

I had done quite a bit of training with all my Pokemon either level 19 or 20. However I knew Misty would have Pokemon the same level and a Fully evolved Starmie to boot.

Nevertheless, overleveling just isn't my thing so I brashly entered and challenged Misty to battle!

First off was Pokey (Beedrill) vs Staryu, I began with a focus energy to fully abuse fury attack, however was shocked to see not water gun, but water pulse used in return! Thankfully this time no confusion took place, Pokey following up with a fury attack while Staryu hardened, I managed a critical but Staryu persevered so for my next attack I opted for Posion sting! Beedrills aim was true, poisoning the pesky starfish, however Staryu replied with recover mitigating my damage. However Beedrills next fury attack was not to be denied, defeating Staryu and in the process gaining a level and learning Twinneedle "Just what I needed" I thought triumphantly.

Starmie was sent out, and my nightmare began. Switching to Feral (Fearow) I opted for some early super effective damage with the dark type attack Pursuit, unfortunately this time water pulse dazzled Feral and I was forced to switch.

Out came my sacrificial Caterpie, ZeroJones, to buy me time. However he was felled in one blow, my shameless and ruthless tactics in shambles. I rotated through Smooth (Zubat) and Money (Mankey) to quickly fire off some super potions to Pokey and Feral.

Pokey was brought back in to face Starmie, "This is it!" I placed all my faith on twineedle, however it turned out my faith was misplaced. Once again water pulse demonstrated its effectiveness, scoring half damage and confusion on Pokey. I panicked thinking the 50/50 of confusion would surely end my challenge, switching to Smooth who promptly fell to Starmie's attacks. Pokey followed as confusion tore apart my team! Money managing to inflict some damage before I switched him out for the final duel.

There I was, Fearow sat on 14/62 HP, confused. Starmie, a fraction of health, but would pursuit finish him off? If Misty recovers Starmie this is over. I pressed attack, then pursuit and what ensued was pure good luck. Outspeeding Stramie Feral attacked through confusion scoring the killing blow! Finally after much loss, the Cascade badge was mine.

Last edited by Vidofnir on Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 1:35

I arived at Vermilion City and introduced myself to the locals, some fisherman gave me a fishing rod and some old guy gave me a free bike coupon. I am raking in the free stuff here. First thing I did was try out my new rod, turns out the crappy thing can only find Magikarp DAMN YOU! Oh well, at least I can now add Balladeer the Magikarp to my team, I'm sure his Splash will be a great addition.
I figured now was as good a time as any to take my free boat ride, I was expecting a nice relaxing trip but it turns out everyone on the boat was a prick, and not surprisingly on this boat full of pricks I ran into the biggest prick of them all, my "rival". He was a little tougher than last time but I managed to beat him fairly easily.
After that I met the captain who claimed to be "seasick" but I'm not buying it, what kind of boat captain get's seasick? he was clearly pissed. Got a free HM though so I kept my mouth shut.
After that I tried training Balladeer up a bit, got him to level 17 before I got bored, I'll evolve him into a Gyarados tomorrow, he might be a bit more useful then. Then of course I did the Gym, once again Apple Whip did the entire thing by herself but I'm guessing she'll be less useful for Gym 4 and I'll have to use some of the others.
Headed off back to Cerulean to pick up my free bike, I wasnt expecting much after the free fishing rod and boat trip ended up pretty crap and sure enough the bike was slowwww, I think I'll stick to running.
Things have been going well so far, havent lost any more Pokemon yet but I've come close a few times, seems to be getting tougher now, I'll have to be more careful.

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 TC_zps783b4eef
Back to top Go down
Darunia
Copyright Claimed by Nintendo
Darunia

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 1:50

Darunia's Leaf Green Nuzlocke Run

I appear in the world as an amorphous blob, a nobody with no defining characteristics. Quickly, I decide on my gender and name, and help an amnesiac professor through the daily trials of being a family guy. I ignore my mother and attempt to run away from home, when I'm suddenly accosted by a scary old man. He takes me to his lab, where he offers me a choice of three little creatures.

Kinky.

I check my identifying number, all the while trying to remind myself that I'm still unique, that I'm more than a number, that just because I look the same as all the other players doesn't mean that I am.

It ends with a six.

Welcome to the world, George the Charmander.

George makes short work of Gary's Squirtle, and I head on my way. My mind is filled with thoughts of adventure. That, and badges.

I fucking love badges.

After tactically avoiding any enemies for the first couple of grass patches, a Rattata attacks me to ruin the fun.

A Rattata with a death wish.

George quickly turns it into mince, and causes another widespread controversy. They still hadn't gotten over the Ponyta meat in the Miltank burgers.

A Pidgey appears soon after, and joins its fallen comrade in hell. It leaves its mark on the world of the living by teaching George how to be a better arsonist. Ember shall be a useful move.

I casually saunter into Viridian, knowing that I could burn the place to the ground on a whim. Eternally green paradise? If "eternal" means "for as long as Master Luke deems it appropriate", then yes. Yes indeed.

A child approaches and tells me how great I am for having Pokémon. I know that, mortal fool. Unfortunately, "Bow before me" is not a dialogue option. Being a silent protagonist, little is.

I replenish George's ass-kicking capabilities, continue, and find an old person lying on the ground. Maybe he's dead. That would be fun.

No such luck - he's just lying there and complaining about private property. I make a mental note to deliver a swift kick to his "private property" should I ever see the man again.

So caught up am I with thoughts of revenge and pouring the bastard's morning coffee into his smug face am I that I forget why I came here, but I wander into the Mart, and suddenly become an errand boy. Fabulous. Not only that, but the man behind the counter refuses to sell me anything until I've done the legwork for him. I decide never to buy anything from here in the future.

I jump down some ledges on my way back to Pallet Town because I'm a badass like that.

Oak takes his delivery, gives me some balls, and tells me to do his job for him. Needless to say, it's imperative that I steal a map from a little girl for this, so I make a point of doing so before I head back up to Viridian. I meet the old man, now standing, and with a sad lack of boiling liquid on his face. Evidently it missed, and instead found a home in his mouth. How unfortunate. Through what seems to be very lax security, a wild Weedle has made its way into the town. He captures it, and then gives me... a television? People are strange. I suppose I can forgive him for earlier. Hopefully this can sell for more than a kick in the balls is worth.

I leave Viridian at last for Route 2. It's time to boost my team's numbers. A Level 4 female Pidgey appears. Yes, that'll do nicely.

My heart almost stops when George lands a critical hit, but it's just enough to get the wildling low enough on HP that it should be easy to capture.

One. Two. Three. Click.

Esmerelda joins the party.

I'm almost ready to continue on my quest, but first, Route 22 to the west calls me. I sing for a Pokémon to approach, and hope for a strong one.

I find myself facing a Level 2 Rattata. Lovely. Nonetheless, it's all I can get for now, so Theodore joins my motley crew. Two steps later and a Mankey appears. My resentment for Theodore grows inside me. I don't get long to let this feeling grow, however. Gary suddenly appears, with two level 9 Pokémon in tow. This means that they're both a higher level than any of mine.

This is exactly the sort of situation I told myself I'd never let myself get into during this run.

Oh well.

A chance critical-hitting Ember saves the day for me, and Gary's Pidgey goes down in two turns. George is brought up to level 9 himself. Maybe I have a chance now. Squirtle is coming up. Maybe I can bring its HP down a bit with Esmerelda before I have to face it with George. I'm given two turns in which to do so - in the first, Gary opts for a Tail Whip, and in the second, a Tackle shaves off exactly half of Esmerelda's HP. I stop to think. If I bring out Theodore now... Maybe, just maybe, when I'm forced to use George, I'll have a fighting chance, because Theodore will faint, and when I bring George out, Gary won't get an extra turn in which to attack him.

It's not a difficult decision. I send out Theodore, with little hope that he'll survive the turn.

He doesn't.

With a single Tackle, all three of the HP he had left after his capture are removed. I have had my first death.

But now...

It's George time.

The two are now rather evenly matched - either Gary's Squirtle hasn't yet learnt a Water-type move, or he's just being stupid. Either way, the rest of the battle amounts to our starters playing a game of "who can survive the greater number of Normal-type attacks". With the earlier help of Esmerelda, George wins out, and I'm left standing there, covered in Rattata blood and shame.

He didn't need to die. Of course, had I just sent out George immediately, it would have worked out, because the Squirtle wasn't using any Water-type moves. But I didn't know that. I couldn't predict the future.

So Theodore had to die.

Perhaps I misjudged him. I was bitter, at first, because he could have been something better. But in the end, he made a sacrifice. A noble, valiant sacrifice, and yet a needless one. And here I am, swarmed with guilt and sorrow, thinking of all the things that could have been.

And so now I fight. I fight on. For all those Pokémon like Theodore. All those good-natured little creatures, who try their best, and, in their own little ways, prove invaluable - the side characters, the unimportant-seeming, misjudged little wonders who make our world.

Goodbye, my friend. I barely knew you, but I shall not forget you.

NEXT TIME: How to prepare for revenge.*

*Or not. This is totally unplanned, so there may not be any more at all, but I'm having fun so far. Smile

Last edited by Darunia on Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 2:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 2:16

Haha, thoroughly enjoyed reading that Darunia.

That makes it 4 on the FR/LG leaderboards! Its on!

Anyhow, after beating Misty I head south, netting me a Meowth and promptly naming it Balladeer. However the joy was short-lived as during a freak training accident he fell to a wild Rattata's critical hit. These things happen...

After milling about the town I head into Diglett cave, knowing which Pokemon I would encounter, and also how invaluable it will be to defeating Surge. Welcome JayMoyles the Diglett!

After enjoying the luxuries of the S.S.Anne, I head on over to the gym and storm through the whole thing unscathed thanks to JayMoyles and Magnitude! From route 11 I obtain Beemoh the Ekans who I reserve in my PC box.

Heading to Rock Tunnel I capture A Rattata (Benchwarm) and defeat a spearow, no Voltorb for me Crying or Very sad .

With only 4 members in my party the exp is spread thicker, and all four are now evolved! Upon making it to Lavander town, I decide to visit the Nicknamer and bestow upon my Pokemon forumite names for making it so far.

Name Pokemon Name Pokemon
Phillips The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 005 Andyman The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 057
JayMoyles The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 051 Gwyn The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 022
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 7:25

I'm going to be a Gyarados. Woo! (Please don't die.)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 7:38

Currently on a training mission with my team before heading over to the next town to catch more Pokémon. Stu Great the Poochyena is now an invaluable member of the team. sporkhead the Zigzagoon regularly scores me free stuff, the lovely lad. And Balladeer the Seedot? Well, he's sure to learn some useful moves eventually (Bide is far too dangerous a strategy for this!)... Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 15:28

Upon making it to Celadon, ignoring Pokemon tower because of all the ghosts, I quickly made a beeline for the gamecorner, stealing someone's coin-case on the way. Since its only one pokemon from each area, Celadon is unique as there is a little 'choice' between pokemon in the game corner. Of course, my initial yearning was for a Porygon, but if I lose him in battle the loss would be to great. Instead I nab myself an Eevee and buy a water stone to evolve her into Vaporeon.

Shanks the Vaporeon joins the party!

Next up is to investigate that suspicious poster I saw in the Game Corner....

EDIT:

Surprisingly the level of Pokemon Team Rocket use here is low, quickly making my way through I come into contact with their leader, Giovanni.

Giovanni's Rhyhorn and Onix fall quickly to Shanks Water Pulse, However Kangaskhan is a tougher beast, so I fire off a sand attack before switching to Gwyn. Gwyn deals some damage with Ariel Ace before I switch out after taking the full Brunt of a Mega punch, in a close encounter with a few members nearly falling, Kangaskhan is defeated by Phillips Counter attack learned at the Dept. Store.

My fourth badge followed, Phillips ripping the competition apart and learning flamethrower against Erika, whose Victreebell, Tangela and Vileplume had no chance.

Last edited by Vidofnir on Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 19:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 17:31

My journey continued through Route 9 where Balladeer evolved into Gyarados who will hopefully be useful now. It was pretty dark in Rock Tunnel but luckilly I had remembered to go get flash first.
Things were going well until I decided to try training Jawbreaker up and I got a little too cocky, I figured Jawbreaker was faster than the sandshrew so even with his low health he could hit first and finish him off and even if he missed he had enough HP left to survive unless he got hit by a critical hit... His attack missed, Sandshrew used fury swipes hitting 3 times and each one was a critical hit. Boo-hoo
I continued on despite the loss of one of my best Pokemon, remembering to be more careful from now on. I arived at Lavender Town with no more losses and everyone at Level 25ish. I visited Pokemon Tower to say my goodbyes to Jawbreaker but I bumped into my rival there, I thought maybe he'd lost some Pokemon too and maybe he wasnt such a bad guy, perhaps we could join forces and take down Team Rocket together? But no, the insensitive prick was just there to make fun of me and fight, I wasnt really prepared so I came very close to losing 3 more Pokemon, I managed to switch them out in time though and beat him with no losses. He is quickly rising to the top of my list of people to destroy after Team Rocket.
It seemed fitting to replace Jawbreaker with Gobstopper the Voltorb I caught just outside Rock Tunnel so thats what I did and headed off to Celadon City.
I arived fairly quickly with no trouble along the way and figured I'd take a look around and relax a little. I found some guys poor neglected Eevee and "borrowed" it, evolving it into Fireball the Flareon shortly after. Then some old lady gave me some free tea, now after the bike, fishing rod and boat trip I wasnt so stupid to just accept free things anymore, who knows what the crazy old lady has put in it, I'll give it to those thirsty guards later, maybe it'll poison them or something so I can get past.
After walking around for a while I noticed something, there was Team Rocket members EVERYWHERE. So I asked around a little and some people let slip that they had a secret hideout under the Gamecorner. Time for some revenge I think.

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 TC_zpsb440de05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge   The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gnamer Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next