Chespin roasting on an open fire...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
Buskalilly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 19:08

I'd imagine they'll put out a decent demo for it to try and swing the on-the-fencers into buying it - that's what they did for the original and for Triangle Strategy as well, at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling   Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling - Page 10 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:09

The apparent differences between the characters was one of the things that appealed to me.

JayMoyles wrote:
I guess they could bring in that sub-job mechanic back from the first game. I hope they do, actually, as it was a neat bit of variety and made for some interesting ability pair-ups.

Sorry, that wasn't what I meant: what I was hoping for was a bunch of new jobs that you can then merge using the sub-job mechanic in the same way as the original. More jobs (for the lads)!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online

Octopath Traveller: Square Enix also celebrating the Year of the Octoling
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10