We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

Go down 
+14
OrangeRakoon
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Athrun888
Jimbob
Muss
JayMoyles
gjones
The_Jaster
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:02

masofdas wrote:
I've watched the first 3 episodes of STD and I really like it but like most prequels just seems odd they have better tech then what comes after.    

I'm definitely with you there. In Original Series they talk about the first war with the Romulans, where everything was fought with nukes and the only contact was audio which sounds really tense and excellent, almost like Battlestar Galactica. I want to seem either go whole hog prequel, like that, or go all the way into the future and give us a super-hippy peacenik sequel to Next Gen et al.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 14:42

I think it does sort of make sense the tech as it follows on from Enterprise but I would like to see something like you describe.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 17:47

I watched the first episode of The Gifted last night & yeah I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2017 - 18:06

That's the X-Men thing, aye? I've not even seen Legion yet . . .
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2017 - 8:01

That's Stranger Things Season One watched, then. A friend told me I'd love it - and I don't, quite. I've never been a fan of the 'young children are the heroes' genre and this did little to persuade me otherwise. Much fun, though, and looking forward to starting the second season tonight. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 20:38

Another one I keep meaning to get around to. Don't have Netflix, is it out on the Dee Vee Dees yet?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 0:46

Sir, no sir, sir. Aww! But MasterChef: The Professionals is back on TV on Tuesday night, just in time to replace the other cooking competition that Channel 4 have just finished broadcasting that was on Tuesday nights at 8pm. That should provide a crumb of comfort.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 11:41

Balladeer wrote:
Another one I keep meaning to get around to.  Don't have Netflix, is it out on the Dee Vee Dees yet?

Why don't you just sub for Netflix for like a month then just cancel it after watching all the stuff you want.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptySat 4 Nov 2017 - 13:42

Or failing that, I'm sure one of us can chuck you a password Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 18:13

That'd be dead kind of you sir! I may take you up on that, although need to get some time on my plate to sit down and watch a new series. So maybe... in January?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyTue 7 Nov 2017 - 22:59

That's yer series Stranger Things 2 watched, then. I've really come to appreciate it in the last few days: the brilliant character interactions between the entire ramshackle cast are worth the entrance fee on their own.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 12:34

I also finished watching it last night after watching 5 episodes Monday and 4 last night. Netflix put out some dam good content even when people say the likes of Iron Fist is awful, it's still better then like 90% of everything else on TV.

I'm watching The Walking Dead for instance and we're 3 episodes in and it's so boring, has been for ages now but being 8 years into it, I feel I have to watch it to see what eventually happens.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 22:12

Jo and I watched the pilot episode of Designated Survivor, an American political drama with Kiefer Sutherland. He plays a mid-to-low-level member of the Government who becomes the President after an incident during the State Of The Union. It tries to be serious but is actually rather cheesy. Could be fun long-term.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 23:11

I've not seen any, but my parents are big fans and personally I love Kiefer, so I'm wanting to give it a look at some point.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Nov 2017 - 0:36

ZeroJones wrote:
Jo and I watched the pilot episode of Designated Survivor, an American political drama with Kiefer Sutherland. He plays a mid-to-low-level member of the Government who becomes the President after an incident during the State Of The Union. It tries to be serious but is actually rather cheesy. Could be fun long-term.

I've saw like 5 or 6 eps of that & I've quite enjoyed it, so I must get back to watching it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 21:00

The_Jaster wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

I've saw like 5 or 6 eps of that & I've quite enjoyed it, so I must get back to watching it.  

We'll be all caught up with you later tonight, then, once I'm A Celebrity finishes. Which we're watching. Er, Willis. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 20:22

Supernatural got a bit poopy in the first few episodes of Season 7, so we're taking a break to watch Castle. Which I'm pretty sure contains the best telly flirting. Both really funny clever people. (Also features a successful adult being a giant child. Living the dream.)

Also rewatching Father Ted, which I shouldn't need to sell to y'all.

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 F410ffbccdd3481a368025d30393653c--father-ted-comedy
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 22:23

Castle is some good TV, but I lost track of which channel it was on. Embarrassed

I'm watching Bancroft, the ITV police thriller. It's a bit freaky but I like it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 23:43

It is official The Gifted is THE best tv show out at the minute, I caught up with ep 9 last night and as soon as it was done I had to jump on my laptop to seek out ep 10 as I just needed to find out where it was going next. Despite it being set in an alt X-men timeline it isn't the mutant abilities that interest me the most about the show but the subject matter the show covers as a whole.

GET. IT. WATCHED.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 15:16

Watched the Russell Howard Netflix special Recalibrate yesterday. It was mostly made up of material we saw on his tour but as I'd forgotten most of it, it was hilarious. Winky Face Also finished watching the third series of The Tunnel (Vengeance, as it happens). It was intense, and reinforced my liking of Stephen Dillane (who some of you may know as Stannis Vaporeon on that Game Of Thrones). Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 13:53

YESS!
Brooklyn 99 series 4 on Netflix, just in time for me to get it watched before I fly.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 20:13

Enjoy, sir!

We're looking into the Black Mirror series on Netflix. We've seen a couple of them: Arkangel, which was deftly creepy, and Hang The DJ, whose resolution was so beautiful I'm still delighted. Also Celebrity Big Brother has returned with only female housemates for the first few days to celebrate the centenary of women getting the vote in the UK. It's an interesting experiment that I wish would continue... but eight men will join the group tonight to upset the apple cart.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:59

I've never been able to go anywhere near Black Mirror... primarily because I lack Netflix. Embarrassed But even if I had it (or borrowed a kind person's log-in details), I wouldn't want to touch it with a bargepole... for reasons y'all know already and that will anger Drunkalilly if I repeat them again, so. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 22:52

We're watching Will & Grace, which I'd never seen before its return. It's quite funny, in patches - did any of y'all see the previous series?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 1:17

If you're willing to put up with feeling quite confused for a few episodes, then Dark is an absolute treat on Netflix.

Just make sure you stick subtitles on and watch it in its native German. An incredibly well threaded together Sci-fi mystery that'll have you constantly, and pleasantly, surprised throughout. It's just quite hard keeping track of things at the start because there are lots of characters, none of whom are the main character as such.

But oh man, what a well made show! Can't wait for Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next