Please go vote in the 2019 Annual Awards! We've only had one voting thread all decade...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Farore's Courage
JayMoyles

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 0:28

I've been watching more TV than ever now that I've got my own place!

I've been watching The Walking Dead - still surprised that this is improving after the god-awful Season 8. The change in writing staff clearly made a difference! I'm also cautiously enjoying His Dark Materials. I'm glad we're getting what seems to be a good adaptation after that dreadful film ten years ago, but there's still some suspect moments. I don't really rate the lass playing Lyra, but I'm getting into it.

The Apprentice has continued to be wonderfully cringeworthy and I can't stop watching it. I got genuinely mad at tonight's episode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 12:13

I finished watching Netflix's Witcher yesterday evening and it's dam good. I've said elsewhere that I'm tempted to get the books and I have started Witcher III, thankfully January is a dry month for games as it's a tad long I hear.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 22:32

Today on things I don't think I'll watch: The Watch, 'inspired by' Sir Terry Pratchett's books and simultaneously looking (it would seem) to take a great big dump on them.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9