Grackler Is Cam; Grackler Has Crackler

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.    'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!'  DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that.  2. - Page 9 EmptyThu 21 Nov 2019 - 0:28

I've been watching more TV than ever now that I've got my own place!

I've been watching The Walking Dead - still surprised that this is improving after the god-awful Season 8. The change in writing staff clearly made a difference! I'm also cautiously enjoying His Dark Materials. I'm glad we're getting what seems to be a good adaptation after that dreadful film ten years ago, but there's still some suspect moments. I don't really rate the lass playing Lyra, but I'm getting into it.

The Apprentice has continued to be wonderfully cringeworthy and I can't stop watching it. I got genuinely mad at tonight's episode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9