We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Switch?

Go down 
+18
Athrun888
shanks
The_Jaster
masofdas
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Rum
kerr9000
Solve My Maze
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty05/10/18, 01:07 am

I have very little to add to this conversation so I'll just share that I've returned to Mario + Rabbids to play the Donkey Kong DLC.

So far it's much of the same with a bit more variety in the mission objectives. The humour is still there and backs up my opinion the Rabbids are so much more than just Ubisoft's version of the minions.

Donkey Kong adds a new dimension to tactics too with a new ability to grab and throw pretty much anything and also cross his own special platforms. Cranky Kong also does well to combine a few of the missing characters features to make the 3 character limit a non-issue.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty05/10/18, 11:43 pm

I ought to go back and beat M+R. I think I've actually got the Season Pass too, so I'll likely rattle through the DLC at that point too. Fully agree with your point about the Rabbids being better than the Minions or what have you - there's some genuinely funny bits in that game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty06/10/18, 07:20 pm

Finally started Dead Cells and the combat is pretty damn sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the game pans out.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 12:32 pm

Just finished the main game of M + R myself and I may pick up the dlc on that recommendation!

Enjoy Dead Cells man, that game is pure gameplay goodness! All the weapons feel pretty satisfying to use imo too!
Back to top Go down
Solve My Maze
Wii U Port
Solve My Maze

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 02:16 pm

I've jumped back over to MK8 Deluxe and couldn't be happier. Well, apart from last night with a blatant cheater than I lapped (he failed to go when everyone else did) only for him to win the race by a huge margin. The cheaters are what put me off of Splatoon 2 so I'm disappointed to see that they're on MK as well.

Aside from that, Mega Man 11 is downloading just now, so it'll be good to see how this one fares.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 03:47 pm

Solve My Maze wrote:
I've jumped back over to MK8 Deluxe and couldn't be happier. Well, apart from last night with a blatant cheater than I lapped (he failed to go when everyone else did) only for him to win the race by a huge margin. The cheaters are what put me off of Splatoon 2 so I'm disappointed to see that they're on MK as well.

Aside from that, Mega Man 11 is downloading just now, so it'll be good to see how this one fares.

What kind of cheating was happening in Splat2n? I played it yesterday for the first time in a good while and forgot how fast paced it could be that I imagine it'd be tough to catch certain cheats.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 06:53 pm

Welcome back SMM! That strikes me as something that Nintendo's going to need to crack down hard on now that we're paying for online.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 07:52 pm

The biggest thing is keeping the player base updated about what is being done about it, if they think they aren't being listened to they will just stop playing the game. So Nintendo have to be hands on and crystal clear with that sort of stuff rather than being really vague like they currently are with their patch notes.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty07/10/18, 09:40 pm

EofGizmo wrote:
Just finished the main game of M + R myself and I may pick up the dlc on that recommendation!

Enjoy Dead Cells man, that game is pure gameplay goodness! All the weapons feel pretty satisfying to use imo too!

I've not finished yet but there's a good 5-10 hours of gameplay I'm guessing so good value.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty08/10/18, 12:05 am

The_Jaster wrote:
rather than being really vague like they currently are with their patch notes.  

"We have updated the game to improve the playing experience. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty08/10/18, 01:39 am

Laughing

Yet they still won't let me select whatever ranked mode I prefer. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty08/10/18, 08:51 pm

Still better than a stability update.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty09/10/18, 03:16 am

Finally got around to starting Oxenfree last night. I got to the first creepy bit and decided I didn't fancy playing that game alone in the dark at night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty09/10/18, 09:13 pm

Oh, it's a creepy game? I didn't think it was going to be by the store description. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty09/10/18, 09:22 pm

It's twilight zone sort of deal. Hope you do enjoy Drunka, as it's a game that I put in my Top 10 Switch and double dipped on.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty10/10/18, 04:51 am

It's partly a little story about some teens on a beach but it gets into some creepy radio numbers station stuff, which happens to be something that properly creeps me out. It's also right up my street, so I'm pretty sure I will like it Mas Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty18/10/18, 07:40 pm

Balla wrote:
(p.s. How are you finding Severed? Perhaps let me know in another thread.)

Aye, I think it's quite good especially when you get to the point of upgrading your stats and unlock those spells and surprisingly I've enjoyed the Etrian Odyssey-esque dungeon crawling side more than I thought I would. The only downside is probably how it isn't that comfortable of a fit for the Switch due to it being bigger than other handhelds so I kind of regret not getting it on 3ds.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty18/10/18, 08:58 pm

It probably does work better with a stylus, but I'm glad you're enjoying it on the whole. I played it on Switch and really liked it! Hurt my fingers though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty18/10/18, 09:17 pm

Yup could only play it an hour tops before feeling strain on my fingers/hand as well, whereas I probably would have rinsed the game in one or two sessions on 3ds.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty18/10/18, 09:55 pm

Severed is great apart from one incredibly hard battle that comes from nowhere, literally got a friction burn on my finger when I got the 100% completion on Vita 😂
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty21/10/18, 12:12 am

I accidentally bought lots of Switch games on the eShop because I got carried away when looking at the discounts on the store. So I am now the proud owner of Bulb Boy, Ikaruga, Ittle Dew 2+, Cave Story+ and Burly Men at Sea.

I also got Overcooked 2 for my birthday.

I have lots and lots of unfinished Switch games now. And I'm mainly focusing on beating Metroid: Samus Returns on a whole different console. I'm so ashamed of myself.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty21/10/18, 01:52 am

I've got a good few in the Switch backlog as well, so what I've done is looked up the completion times of the games I have and plan them out so it's easier to manage.

So what I'm doing is this:

Start with a long game (10+ hours completion time)
Once that's done break that up with something shorter. (5 hours or less)
Then go back onto a longer game.

If you are ever stuck or fancy a break on either the long or short game play something that can't really be finished like a multiplayer only game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty21/10/18, 06:51 pm

Completely agree with Jas. I'm looking forward to getting back to Okami and picking up TWEWY when I'm done with Octopath.

Wait...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty21/10/18, 07:03 pm

I've started The Messenger now and have defeated the first 2 bosses, though the first thing that hit me was how great the music is.....I could link the opening theme but I feel that would deny anyone that quality moment when it all kicks in when you play it for the first time. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty21/10/18, 07:46 pm

I want to play a few more of these games soon - The Messenger, Hollow Knight etc. - hopefully I won't start another "Big game" between now and then. OH NO I'M NOW PLAYING DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS. Well it's super-duper charming, it is. I should probably play an actual Dragon Quest!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Switch?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next