Please go vote in the 2019 Annual Awards! We've only had one voting thread all decade...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Switch?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Miyamoto
masofdas

What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 27 Empty11/01/20, 11:23 am

SWH does have more game element's then most of the stuff I would lump it with for something like the decade chats we've had but it closer to the experience side of things.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Sheegoth
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 27 Empty12/01/20, 03:40 pm

It'll be interesting to see how you end up with YLATIL Cappa - I've halted purchasing that in favour of New Super Lucky's Tale, and I must say I'm enjoying it very much indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
JayMoyles
Farore's Courage
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 27 Empty14/01/20, 04:15 pm

I've found myself dabbling with The Binding of Isaac again after watching someone speedrun it at AGDQ this year. I forgot how much I like this game - no other roguelike has really come close to capturing that sense of wonder that comes with unlocking new items and characters or the joy at getting an absolutely broken run going through some mental combination of items.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Switch?
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27