If You Can’t Stand The Heat Get Out Of This Indie Direct

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Baby Brush God
The Cappuccino Kid

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:13

masofdas wrote:
I can see Cappa's going from DAMN YOU! due to anime swordsman to Love with those two new characters

Didn't mind anime swordsman! Thought it started shite (because I thought was just another upcoming Fire Emblem character from a new game), but once I saw that blue blob thing, I knew it was Dragon Quest. I know that's really popular in other parts of the world. Happy enough for the folk into Dragon Quest.

Banjo-Kazooie though, jings, delighted with that. Should be brilliant fun to play as, and hopefully we'll get some more music too.

I seen this on Twitter. Usually, reaction videos are a bit try-hard, but this reaction from Nintendo New York is just mental. So many folk are so, so, happy: https://twitter.com/i/status/1138487952840024064
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Yoshi
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:23

They're all recording a screen, it needs to stop, just enjoy the damm show.

Neither of these characters are surprising based on all the rumours I've seen over the last year but both good additions, the second obviously is bumped up to great. I've still not got the Fighters Pass because money but I'll get there soon I think, if Banjo-Kazooie was due soon I'd be making it a priority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Tenderloin Minimise
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:28

Aye delighted with them adding Banjo & Kazooie, they look fun to use as well. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 0:18

I was a wee bit disappointed when I thought it was just the one fella from DQ11 turning up, but the different costume/character variants and some mental looking magic system has me a lot more interested in them. I'm not familiar with any of the characters, but that must have been a huge deal for DQ fans and for the Japanese Smash fanbase.

Banjo though... wow. Didn't think they'd really do it! I did think we'd get a character connected to Microsoft considering the buddy buddy relationship Nintendo and Xbox currently have with each other, but to get the bird and bear was ace. They look fun, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2019 - 19:42

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I seen this on Twitter. Usually, reaction videos are a bit try-hard, but this reaction from Nintendo New York is just mental. So many folk are so, so, happy: https://twitter.com/i/status/1138487952840024064

On one hand, I fear this might be a clip that we have to explain to "the News" one day soon.
On the other, more important hand, I will admit that I did a little cheer all by myself when I saw that golden jigsaw piece bounce across the screen! Given that I also got excited about Mega Man last time round and now can't tell you what his special moves are off-hand, I'm a bit apprehensive, but, basically, this is absolutely wonderful.

Thinking about the stage builder again - I downloaded someone's re-creation of Spiral Mountain. I WON'T BE NEEDING THAT ANYMORE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)   Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Ridley Me This)
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24