We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)  Empty
PostSubject: Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)    Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)  EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 23:59

Just been looking at the Switch e Shop after watching the recent direct & to my surprise this game is coming out tomorrow, it was in a highlight reel before Switch launched and it looked great then so I'm well up for getting it.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)    Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)  EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 0:19

Oh wow, I'm actually very interested in this! It looked like the Nightcrawler bit at the start of X-Men 2 in videogame form.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)    Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)  EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 0:29

I downloaded this around a hour ago, hopefully be ale to give it a good play over the next few days,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)    Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Shifty (This bloke looks really shifty)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: