We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
Jimbob
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 21:04

Day 9:

Rum wrote:
Also know full well Balla is going to choose Superstar Saga before I get a chance to as it's one of about 5 games he actually likes Winky Face

masofdas wrote:
Least Balla will have plenty for Day 13

Y'all are bobbins. Sulk And wrong:

The Xenoblade series has belting belting belting music, and there are any number of hits I could choose - from well-worn classics like You Will Know Our Names in the original to this beautiful cover featuring the bobbins Scottish accents of 2 and their ad nauseam battle quotes.  This is one of my favourite standard battle themes in gaming.  Kicking in towards the back half of 2, it's a lift in energy that fits the beasties you'll be fighting well and gets you pumped... damn it.  Too soon!

And it's a belting game too you lot.

Day 10:

Other chat:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 21:28

Balladeer wrote:

Rum wrote:
Also know full well Balla is going to choose Superstar Saga before I get a chance to as it's one of about 5 games he actually likes Winky Face

Y'all are bobbins. Sulk And wrong:

Haha, I just thought you might have planned to feature it at some point later in the month, as I got the impression from the Undertale reaction that you've done a lot more forward planning than me. Also, perhaps after this is all over, we need to have some kind of "this is what I would have chosen IF I WAS ALLOWED TO" session after the month is over, lest you and Jay beat me up after school for the Undertale thing. (Hopefully Buska will help defend me. Spider Dance is my FAVOURITE.)

Also Balla you asked somewhere about what tune from A Hat in Time I would have chosen and I discovered that I misremembered a remix of a tune as a tune that was actually in the game. Woops! I would have chosen Your Contract Has Expired but in lieu of that the tune you chose probably is up there compared to the rest of the soundtrack! The misremembered remix in question:

I'm glad that people liked the battle music from Symphonia. Treesmurf, you're absolutely right - 80s montage vibes aplenty.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 22:14

Day 10: RPG Battle Music

Ooooh boy. Plenty to choose from here... I think I shall go with this:

Despite Rum absolutely FUCKING it with taking UT out of contention so early, I will not be deterred. The battle theme from Deltarune Chapter One is an absolute bop. I think Toby Fox levelled up since UT as the whole soundtrack is on another level, but it's the battle theme that stuck with me for being a groovy time indeed.

Time to play catch-up!

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10 :

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 23:00

I put it down as Persona 5 anyway. Very Happy Is there a substantial difference?  Rude Buster is Toby Fox so it's top, natch.  I'd say there are a couple of better battle tracks in Deltarune though.  See Rum, it's not just you!  Must admit Jay, I presumed you'd pick Octopath...

Rum wrote:
Haha, I just thought you might have planned to feature it at some point later in the month, as I got the impression from the Undertale reaction that you've done a lot more forward planning than me. Also, perhaps after this is all over, we need to have some kind of "this is what I would have chosen IF I WAS ALLOWED TO" session after the month is over, lest you and Jay beat me up after school for the Undertale thing.

I would have chosen Your Contract Has Expired but in lieu of that the tune you chose probably is up there compared to the rest of the soundtrack! The misremembered remix in question:

I have done all of the forward planning because I can't help myself, but also Undertale's soundtrack is just great and I was always going to feature it somewhere if someone else didn't.  Actually I missed out on using one of my fave M&LSS pieces in Hub Day to squeeze in my fave Mario RPG (it's probably a better piece than Rogueport as well).  As for the other... Winky Face

I'm pretty much doing would-be picks as I go along anyway - I'd probably have gone for Bonetrousle or Hopes and Dreams (Death By Glamour's also belting), but actually I'd have saved it for Hummable Day and gone for something else entirely...

Can't argue with Contract, it's a blinding Toby Fox-level pick.  That remix is very jazzy.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 0:23

No night shifts Balla, just long shifts. I work in a school, what would I be doing at night?

That Breath of Fire track was pretty decent. Tbe Xenboblade one was quality, of course. I thought about using a track from the first myself.
Not listening to that DR one because I want to hear it when I eventually play it.

Onwards!
Day 11: Puzzle Game Music

I was torn between this and the PS1 Bust-A-Move soundtrack. That might be slightly mors nostalgic for me personally, but this is where it's at.

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 8:39

Musta misread.  How were the long shifts then?

This was a tough one for me.  Perennial Balla-favourite Meteos has a great soundtrack, but it’s dynamic and changes with battle conditions and isn’t suited for something like this.  The last proper Layton game has this banger that nobody else seems to remember.  And there’s an excellent track that I’m holding back for another week.  But in the end, there can only be one winner, and I think y’all know what it is...

Spoiler:

Ha, you posit that A Hat in Time’s twee then post a Puzzle Bobble track that’s the most twee babyish music I’ve ever... damn it, why am I grinning like an idiot!?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 10:11

The best thing about Day 10 is that, now that it's passed, we never need to talk about RPGs on the forum ever again.

I think I'd have gone for a Puzzle Bobble game myself! Bust-A-Move 2 is maybe my favourite puzzler ever, it's a phenomenal multiplayer game. You were spoilt for choice with that soundtrack, but fair dos for going with the nostalgic pick. I'll be reviewing the two Bust-A-Move games on N64 at some point, and I'll be rating them highly - they're still great games.

~

Here's a tune from another classic mid '90's puzzler - Ken's theme from Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo:

Great game that, like Puzzle Bobble, should be on every console ever made.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 10:12

Thought Balla was confused as his school they would have stayed at his posh school

Anyway
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 10:16

Day 11: Puzzle game music

I chose the music that plays when you're down to the last 10 people in the competition in Tetris 99. When the blocks are falling at 100mph and everyone is flinging garbage at each other and this is playing, it is chaos, and it's great.

I did think about trying to be more imaginative and almost posted a tune from either Boom Blox or Murder by Numbers but to be honest nothing could hold a candle to this remix of a classic. So I decided to be a bit boring. (Still leaves other Tetris games open for people to choose if they want!)
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 12:48

Thoughts:

Day 10: RPG Battle Music

I'm not really a big RPG guy, but one that I fondly remember is Grandia 2. This battle music not only sets the tone as you line up against some giant insect, but stands up on its own.

I do like a bit of Columns, but this music was god-damn hypnotic. Was Columns set in Egypt? Probably. This track is embedded in my memory though after years of playing, I remember getting to level 150 against a friend once. Might be the only puzzle game I've been decent at. God, the Mega Drive has so many bangers.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 13:10

Persona 5 is a bold game

Also someone asked about this being Royal, yep that has extra content so P5 is available
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 15:47

Some good picks for Puzzle games, my favourite is probably Puzzle Bobble but I've got a lot of time for the Sushi Striker one and Ken's theme (I had no idea that a Puzzle version of Street Fighter existed). That Tetris 99 pick is the 2nd pick to show up from my previous attempt!

I'll go with this cheery tune from Snipperclips, it's a bit all over the place at times but it goes with the happy, fun nature of the game. It also has some really nice parts to it that wouldn't sound out of place in some of Nintendo's big hitters as well as a certain noise that's synonymous with arguably Nintendo's biggest game.

Last time I went with...:

Last edited by Treesmurf on Tue 11 Aug 2020 - 15:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 19:19

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
The best thing about Day 10 is that, now that it's passed, we never need to talk about RPGs on the forum ever again.

Yep, definitely not going to talk about any more RPGs.  Especially not in this thread.  Nope. Shifty That pick's weird!  Obviously I know Ken's theme, and that feels like... you know when you say a word a lot and it stops becoming a word?  That, but applied to Ken's theme.

masofdas wrote:
Thought Balla was confused as his school they would have stayed at his posh school

Laughing Wasn't quite posh enough to be boarding, thank goodness.  Brilliant classic pick, one of those that's still great despite being overused.  Also I'm a bit confused: is the P5R track you posted in the original Persona 5, or is it all-new/a newly remixed version?

Rum wrote:
I did think about trying to be more imaginative and almost posted a tune from either Boom Blox or Murder by Numbers...

Excellent taste there from yer man Rum. Thumbs Up! I also really like that Tetris 99 pick - again, I go a bundle on remixes of classical music in videogames!

gjones wrote:
Deltarune - No idea what this is, but I like. It sounds like a JRPG disc melted down and fed through a 32X - very eastern but still has that chiptune about it.

Sequel to Undertale - quite different in some ways, quite similar in others.  It's great!  Also you missed my puzzle pick Hissy fit

"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner." Sulk That aside, I've got a lot of time for that Grandia pick.  Good epic RPG stuff.  Columns is a bit too bleepy-bloopy for me.

Treesmurf wrote:
The brilliant opening theme from Murder By Numbers, it's cheesy in all the right ways and I really like the line "I'll protect your honour if you be my scout" which is the names of main characters for those that haven't played.

Excellent taste there from yer man Smurf too! Thumbs Up! The Snipperclips pick, not so much IMHO - which feels much like I felt about the game, not liking it as much as everyone else seemed to.  The track's a bit too tryhard quirky for me.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 20:21

Day 11: Puzzle Games

I've got to admit, I really don't play a lot of puzzle games at all. I think it's the genre that I've had the least exposure to in all honesty. I nearly went for something from Danganronpa on the basis that it's more of a puzzler than Ace Attorney, but it didn't feel like it fit the bill as well as I'd liked. To that end, I'm going for a track from a game that I've not actually played, but I've had this track in my VGM playlist for literally years.

Such a mellow time. There's something kinda sad about this tune too. It's a cracker.

To clear up confusion, that P5R track is a new one Balla - I was somewhat half joking about Mas being cheeky and using it to keep P5 open for another day. Laughing

Day 11 Thoughts:
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 0:46

Still Alive is a classic - I associate it heavily with my first year of uni, because my flatmate had a 360 before I ever did, and he introduced me to Portal then. Very nostalgic.

I liked that Snipperclips theme - it was fun! Same with Puzzle Bobble and Super Puzzle Fighter which I also didn't know existed. Maybe it's time for an unexpected reboot on Switch.

I'm sneaking in with Day 12: Music that makes you sad - and hopefully I haven't stepped on anyone's toes here...

It had to be Lavender Town from Pokemon RBY. A lot of people might regard it as creepy instead, but I remember arriving there as a kid and thinking... what's going on here? There's such an immediate tonal shift the second you step in to the town boundaries and the music starts playing. I remember a friend of mine getting to that point of the game after I did and thinking something was wrong with the sound on his Game Boy. Once you progress a bit further into the story, you end up talking to a bunch of NPCs about their dead Pokemon, and it ultimately culminates in the mother Marowak that needs to find peace. IT'S SO SAD. Sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 1:05

Lots of quality picks! That Sushi Striker one never gets old, Puzzle Fighter is super cute, and Tetris and Portal are all timers. Jay's and Jones' I'd never heard before but they were good stuff!

Day 12: Music That Makes You Sad

I know some people were disappointed by the final ending of Mass Effect 3, but really the whole game was an ending to the trilogy and right from the start it was pretty emotional.

Lavender Town is an interesting one- I do find the RBY version creepy, but the Lets Go remix is very sad.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 10:15

From the Classic Final Fantasy and that scene
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 14:09

That Columns tune used to scare me when I was young. It's horrifying.

~

Day 12: Music That Makes You Sad

JayMoyles was onto something when he said that "there's something kinda sad" about his Professor Layton choice. My pick today is from an earlier game in that series - it's the ending theme from Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box:

I remember feeling quite sad when I finished Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box. The first one had captivated me earlier that year, and I was so excited for the follow-up that I ended up importing it through G-Force. Diabolical Box felt like a proper adventure to me, and I felt a connection to the characters and the game's setting. There was no certainty that any of the others were going to be localised either, so I finished it knowing that this could maybe be the last Layton game I'd get to play.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 19:07

MOYLES! Hissy fit I thought I was safe.  I thought I could safely coast to the end with nobody picking the fifth Professor Layton.  I thought the lovely Mysterious Flower (presented there complete with animation) was a safe pick for credits.  Nope!  Sniped.  That track's trademark Layton - slow slightly melancholic acoustics with some fine string work, with that accordion kicking in later.  It's a good pick - but I wish you hadn't...

Day 12:

As for me, I had two possible picks, and to Cappa's delight I'm sure they're both from JRPGs.  I'm surprise Mas hasn't beaten me to this in some shape or form actually:

The Last Story, then.  A very odd JRPG with great combat, variable voice acting, no overworld, and a broadly forgettable soundtrack... apart from this achingly beautiful tune.  No context for this: it's just a very sad-sounding piece that plays a couple of times, including over the credits (just lost myself a potential pick there).  It edged out its nearest competition because everything that makes it sad is actually in the game.

The competition:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 20:49

Balladeer wrote:
MOYLES! Hissy fit I thought I was safe.  I thought I could safely coast to the end with nobody picking the fifth Professor Layton.  I thought the lovely Mysterious Flower (presented there complete with animation) was a safe pick for credits.  Nope!  Sniped.  That track's trademark Layton - slow slightly melancholic acoustics with some fine string work, with that accordion kicking in later.  It's a good pick - but I wish you hadn't...

Ultra Hard Mode giveth and taketh as it chooses. Laughing

Right, Day 12!

Mother 3 is not a happy game. It might appear that way on the surface, but it's a deeply sad affair for the most part. This track... to explain it is a spoiler and some naive part of me still hopes that people will get to experience the game for themselves one day, so I'll spoiler box it.

Spoiler:

Some thoughts on your choices!

Rum: Lavender Town is definitely more of a creepy vibe for me, but it's a sad location in an otherwise carefree game.

Buska: Your Mass Effect picks are making me want to replay the trilogy now.

Mas: Cheating by using a cover, but it's a classic pick so I'll forgive you. Aerith... Sad

Cappa: Definitely a bittersweet vibe from that Layton track. It doesn't come across as inherently sad for me, but I suppose with the context of potentially not getting another Layton game it can definitely feel a bit sorrowful.

Balla: I liked this! Bizarrely though, the first vocal bit is identical to the main melody of a wrestler's entrance song. Compare the 0:23 mark in this video to the 1:15 mark in your pick.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 21:17

Blimey, missing a day and it all gets confusing! Some ace puzzle-y bits there (er, I think I've contributed to the discussion by saying that), but I knew roughly which game I was going to choose for my puzzler:

The New Tetris - Thread6

This one isn't really a specific ethnic thing - I don't think so anyway - but there's a load of dubby-remixty world music in TNT, which doesn't really sound like anything else. I went for this one though.

Sad music. This one's a bit more difficult. I was actually thinking of Pollyanna - but the original Mother version of that is quite upbeat, and I daren't steal the other version...
I really don't want to have to steal another biggy - just thought of a certain time-travelling game.
Ah, got it

The Talos Principle

The game doesn't make me sad; it's about solving puzzles with lasers and mirrors. However, the person who did the soundtrack decided it should be sad. What the fuck, dude?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 22:14

I remember that Mother 3 bit, and that's some really good sad music for a GBA game. I'm very glad I played the fanslation.

That New Tetris track, er, definitely is a track. Neutral I thought 'Thread6' was an error message of some kind! The Talos track is much better, very ambient tragedy. Nice kitten too.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 0:59

Day 12 I did a think for:

I struggle with the category as games are supposed to be happy and make me feel good, no matter how much games like the one I'm currently playing try to make me feel bad for murdering pixels (which I'm shocked you didn't go with Mas).

Anyway my pick is from Human Fall Flat, I feel like there's some deep themes to this game that went straight over my head as most of the soundtrack is this kind of piano based Doom and gloom, this one does have some happier sounding parts to it though, possibly the worst one I could have picked from the game actually in terms of sadness but I like it.

I originally went for...:

Whilst I'm here...
Day 13: Music from a Game you don't like

I feel like a bit of a bastard picking this and in this category especially as I know a few others would have liked to have used it but it's one of the few that I could think of that simultaneously has music worth listening to. For what it's worth, Journey is a beautiful game to look and listen to, it just bored me. I do intend to play it again one day though as I think I could appreciate it more now.

You can probably guess my other choice for this last time...:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 1:37

That FF music has been in too many dumb teenagers' youtube videos- including my own - to be effective any more.

Cappa and Balla get props for choosing something other than plinky plonky piano. Talos was very atmospheric, good stuff. Human Fall Flat caught me off guard- i thought it was a silly comedy game.

Here's some music I like from the level I like from a game I otherwise don't like.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020 - 9:01

The piano version of Aerith is the first one that come up with on YouTube. When I was thinking for covers later on that's not the sort of thing I was thinking, I was thinking more Buska singing Mad World.  

You're not doing Super Hard Mode, Buska?

Dam Smurf want to stick it to Mas don't ya.

I don't really dislike games, I know what the worst game I've ever played is Stake on OG Xbox but couldn't tell you a tune from it and I play bad games as well. Then you have things like Souls games which I appreciate them for what they are but not for me.

That I had two choices of games and well Smurf made it easy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0   Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official(?) Nintendo Consoles Music Thread v2.0
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next