If You Can’t Stand The Heat Get Out Of This Indie Direct

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap80%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 2:44

Balladeer wrote:
 We'll get there...

It's bad enough that this hateful thread exists, please don't bring it into other, nicer threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Ice Climber
shanks

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 3:16

I know, and with all the Raichu hate as well Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Jun 2019 - 9:46

Okay, okay. I won't mention it in any more posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Ice Climber
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Jun 2019 - 12:39

You can when it gets to Gen 5, may have a few things to say then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 22:38

New Pokémon and a reveal of the villain team who seem to be football hooligans mashed up with punks, which is great. Laughing

I'm not sure how I feel about that third Zigzagoon form - I'm not a big fan of the humanoid 'Mon. The KISS references are great though. We've also got our Pikachu for this game who is much more appealing in its Gengar form.

I am also extremely unsure what to think about Galarian Weezing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Ice Climber
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 6:08

I must be the only one that think that Obstagoon looks like Lobo from DC comics.

Weezing is just great, all the stoners think it's a bong, the rest of the world think its extremely British
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cappuccino Kid
Baby Brush God
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 20:44

One of the boys from my volunteer group showed me that Weezing without any context, I thought it was some of his shite DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesmurf
Yoshi
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 21:54

So glad we're getting regional forms again, they were one of the best parts of Sun and Moon, not sure how I feel about Weezing but it's growing on me. I'm a big fan of them having exclusive evolutions too, that whole Zigzagoon line looks cool. Morpeko is a winner too just for the inclusion of a Hangry Forme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2019 - 6:38

I've been trying to avoid seeking new pokemon. Couldn't avoid seeing Weezbong all over the internet, though.

Also, very glad we're getting regional monsters outside gen 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 9:55

I'll spoiler my comments for people not wanting new Pokémon spoiled (although it requires you not to have read any of the above I suppose...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6