We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 2:44

Balladeer wrote:
 We'll get there...

It's bad enough that this hateful thread exists, please don't bring it into other, nicer threads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 3:16

I know, and with all the Raichu hate as well Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Jun 2019 - 9:46

Okay, okay. I won't mention it in any more posts.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Jun 2019 - 12:39

You can when it gets to Gen 5, may have a few things to say then
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyWed 7 Aug 2019 - 22:38

New Pokémon and a reveal of the villain team who seem to be football hooligans mashed up with punks, which is great. Laughing

I'm not sure how I feel about that third Zigzagoon form - I'm not a big fan of the humanoid 'Mon. The KISS references are great though. We've also got our Pikachu for this game who is much more appealing in its Gengar form.

I am also extremely unsure what to think about Galarian Weezing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 6:08

I must be the only one that think that Obstagoon looks like Lobo from DC comics.

Weezing is just great, all the stoners think it's a bong, the rest of the world think its extremely British
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 20:44

One of the boys from my volunteer group showed me that Weezing without any context, I thought it was some of his shite DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 21:54

So glad we're getting regional forms again, they were one of the best parts of Sun and Moon, not sure how I feel about Weezing but it's growing on me. I'm a big fan of them having exclusive evolutions too, that whole Zigzagoon line looks cool. Morpeko is a winner too just for the inclusion of a Hangry Forme.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2019 - 6:38

I've been trying to avoid seeking new pokemon. Couldn't avoid seeing Weezbong all over the internet, though.

Also, very glad we're getting regional monsters outside gen 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySun 11 Aug 2019 - 9:55

I'll spoiler my comments for people not wanting new Pokémon spoiled (although it requires you not to have read any of the above I suppose...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 23:00

I'd recommend giving this one a watch. There's no new Pokémon or anything like that - just a look at what's likely the starting town in the game. I'd say it's worth a watch as it's got some gameplay of walking around the town and the game actually looks rather pleasant in motion. The path out of town seems to suggest you can spot distant landmarks and maybe the next town, which is an appreciated point in the design of the environments. Basically, it's looking better than when we last saw it, at least in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 11:34

I stumbled into this thread without thinking, but I did skip through that trailer and yes, that town looks really nice. There's a sense of scale that even SM didn't have: it actually feels like you're walking in the shadows of the buildings. The game actually looks 3D, rather than a 2D game with 3D graphics like XY and SM.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 20:55

Balladeer wrote:
There's a sense of scale that even SM didn't have: it actually feels like you're walking in the shadows of the buildings.

That's it, absolutely. I think having the player character as half the size of their house didn't lend itself to a grand adventure, so I'm glad the buildings and trees look to scale as you mentioned. Solid little trailer, that one!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 21:29

Sword officially confirmed best and canon version of game.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 21:46

I concur, gonna shiny hunt now for Farfetch'd that I can evolve to a Shiny Sir.

I was quite glad the reveal was pixelated at first as I'd still like to avoid finding out too much about new Pokémon but that seems nigh on impossible so at least it's a really cool reveal that's helping me get more excited about the games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 22:48

I just want to know what the Shield equivalent exclusive is.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 16:37

Is it Sword exclusive? If ever I needed convincing to get Sword over Shield then that'd be it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 21:24

If you're reading this Athrun, I hope you don't mind me diverting your attention to this post here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 13:12

Treesmurf wrote:
Is it Sword exclusive? If ever I needed convincing to get Sword over Shield then that'd be it.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is the biggest difference in sells between the two versions as everything is seems to be cooler for Sword.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySat 12 Oct 2019 - 19:23

New Pokemon:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 22:29

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 23:11

Maybe tomorrow at 2pm
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2019 - 11:13

Belting advert (featuring no new monsters as far as I can see). The real downer is that apparently Tympole and its mutated relatives are making it into SwSh. Sulk
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Oct 2019 - 0:30

My two faves are next to each at other in the thumbnail! It was never in doubt for Oddish as a Genwunner or Umbreon as an Eeveelution, but it's nice to see them there nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Nov 2019 - 7:24

We've got less than a week until this launches. With that in mind, I'd like to get some discussion going, and for that I'm going to declare this a LEAK-FREE ZONE for the foreseeable future. That includes later details revealed by TPC itself: so no Galarian forms, no Gigantamax forms, and no new Pokémon revealed after the electric corgi thing.

With that in mind, who's excited? I am! It's my anniversary weekend this weekend and I can't wait to spend almost an entire day playing this with The Lady and not talking. Still a bit annoyed about being lumbered with Shield though. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next