We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 21:21

Can't wait to get this show on the (Rainbow) road! Bounce
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 9:38

Happy Friday everyone, posting this from Hawaii, honest, it's not late...

Anyway, have some votes everyone:

Top 5 eShop games

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:

That was an incredibly close fought battle all the way through. I can't argue with any of the top picks, good job everyone!
I'll post another later today.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 9:52

Woo, let's-a-g- oh.

Yeah, two games I didn't care for there, beating out my first place by one point. And nothing else I voted for. Child of Light was robbed, damn it!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 11:42

I'm quite happy with that list myself - well done everyone! [/shiteatinggrin]

My favourite character in Donkey Kong 64 is Clunky Kong.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 14:55

You're in Hawaii, are you? I'm in Alola. Cool

Firstly, I believe I'm the one who's been told that my Shovel Knight opinion is 'total nonsense'. It is what I think, though - I didn't quite get on with Le Chevalier De Shovel as well as a lot of my fellow forumites but Plaguey's story of unrequited-but-not-really love resonated better with yer man. Thumbs Up!

Secondly, three of my five votes made it. Cool The other two - Severed and Axiom Verge - are ones that I suppose folks may never have played on the Wii U in the first place. In any case, a properly cracking set of results. Grin

Thirdly, A SEQUEL TO [ONE OF THE TOP FIVE]?! Why was I not informed immediately?

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:01

A decent Top 5, some I played elsewhere and Zero along with Balla bring up some games that are top notch that didn't make it are more titles I played elsewhere.

Hopefully the sequel comes to Switch as at the moment only confirmed for PS4.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:18

Runbow is the bollocks. It was the best thing to come out of that unbelievably generous Nintendo Humble Bundle, and I'm more than happy to plant another fifteen quid on it again when it's out on the Switch. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 18:35

Great top 5, I was honestly getting worried that Guacamelee or Shovel knight weren't going to show up then I get the pleasant surprise that Runbow comes joint first as well. As others have said that really was one of the best MP games on wii U, did anyone on here actually beat that bowhemoth mode though?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 18:41

The_Jaster wrote:
did anyone on here actually beat that bowhemoth mode though?

Yes. It was really, really hard. It took me about two and a half hours and I think I died over a hundred times. Normally I'd finish a line like that with an Embarrassed but it was really hard, so Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 18:52

ZeroJones wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:
did anyone on here actually beat that bowhemoth mode though?

Yes. It was really, really hard. It took me about two and a half hours and I think I died over a hundred times. Normally I'd finish a line like that with an Embarrassed but it was really hard, so Cool

Nicely done sir. *tips hat*

I normally have good patience for this sort of challenge in a game but I have to admit that this one broke me, I'll give it another crack on Switch though. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 8:56

Good morning everyone, who is ready for the retro vote? Well if you're not, tough, it's here...

Top 5 Retro Games

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:

Quite a diverse category in the end, also quite a few of you out there that didn't seem to get a lot out of the VC. Hopefully we'll get a new jolt of life on the Switch.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:31

Only my #1 made it this time and probably rightly so. This is a fine list, even though there are a couple of games on it I've never played. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 11:50

I didn't really bother with the Virtual Console on Wii U, so I didn't say anything for a retro vote.

The Wii U isn't the best place for your retro gaming. The way in which NoE drip-fed us the best stuff over four years was baws. They left some of the best stuff until much too late, especially the N64 stuff, which didn't come around until late 2016/early 2017, when nobody was arsed. They're still there, but if I'm not playing the original version, I'd rather have stuff like Harvest Moon 64 and Excitebike 64 on Switch (which is a much nicer piece of hardware than the Wii U, I think we can all agree).

I wasn't chuffed with the performance, the emulation and the visual and audio problems of the Wii U Virtual Consoles games either. Fair enough, Wave Race 64 cutting about at 60Hz was good, but it's gubbed by only taking up about 60% of the screen, and being too dark and blurry. That's a common problem too.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 16:25

Chiming in to say a well done to the forum for their number one vote in the Retro category. The right choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 19:43

I like Shovel Knight. Sorry, not much else to add to these results.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 21:41

I agree with the top choice also; however, I realise now that I forgot to include one release that had a bit of an extra in it. I'll wait until all the voting is finished, and see if it pops up as an honorable mention. #JimbobDoYourResearch
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 22:41

I'm going to actually stick the schedule today, here are number 10 & 9:

Top 10 Wii U games - 10 & 9

10:

9:

Will try to get another fun one up in the morning and 7&8 in the evening, but we'll see how early I'm up.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 22:55

Whilst I did not vote for a single one of those games, I understand completely why they made it into the Top Ten.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 23:13

All of those games have, presumably, placed as badly as they have because they've found better homes elsewhere. Breath of the Wild feels incredibly at home on Switch, where it was the ultimate launch title, so it doesn't surprise me that less people think about the slightly parred-down version that served as the swansong of a dying machine.

Super Mario Maker has since appeared on 3DS,where the ability to make levels on the go makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, that version was missing much of the online functionality, which makes a Switch ultimate edition seem likely.

Finally we have Splatoon. An absolute wonder of a game, which has made me regret having to send andy a list with no comments. Despite having a superior singleplayer campaign, and making excellent use of a gamepad map, Splat1 has been outshone by Spla2n pretty powerfully. Factor in Nintendo's strong additional content campaign and it seems inevitable that the gulf between the two will only get wider.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:42

Drunkalilly wrote:
All of those games have, presumably, placed as badly as they have because they've found better homes elsewhere. Breath of the Wild feels incredibly at home on Switch, where it was the ultimate launch title, so it doesn't surprise me that less people think about the slightly parred-down version that served as the swansong of a dying machine.

Finally we have Splatoon. An absolute wonder of a game, which has made me regret having to send andy a list with no comments. Despite having a superior singleplayer campaign, and making excellent use of a gamepad map, Splat1 has been outshone by Spla2n pretty powerfully. Factor in Nintendo's strong additional content  campaign and it seems inevitable that the gulf between the two will only get wider.

Same goes for Twilight Princess, it always does well in a Wii vote as that's what most played it on and think about it being on but unlike BotW the previous gen version is actually better.

You nail on the head what I think about Splatoon now with Number 2 being out on Switch.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 19:08

I have to say I am super disappointed of the placing of Splatoon as I had it as my number 1 wii U game of all time, yes it was even above Monster Hunter 3 ultimate.

Even though I can see where drunka is coming from I still prefer Splat1 over Spla2n, not just for the better single player but the MP is better too since it's overall map design was less arena focused/about pushing everyone into the centre. Now I know most of the player base won't notice this but Spla2n's netcode is way worse too which leads to trading splats a lot more & being on the receiving end of that or doing it to someone (even though the player can't help it) makes the game less fun for me.

So........aye.........Splatoon should have walked into the top 5 easily.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 19:24

It had my number 2, Jas, so I'm totes with you!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 19:59

Actually slept in a bit this morning, so here you go with the top 5 uses of the gamepad as well as 7 & 8;

Top 5 Uses of the Gamepad

5:

4:

3:

2:

1:

Top 10 - 8 & 7

8:

7:

It'll be 2 again tomorrow evening, hectic day!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:05

Bayonetta is a million miles better than Bayonetta 2, but they did both make my list. Also, I wish andy had waited like 5 minutes because I just sent over my comments Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 20:29

1) Agree that Splatoon should have placed higher. Top 5 at least for one of the best games on Wii U (regardless of whether its Switch sequel is better or not). Thumbs Up!

2) No argument about any of the GamePad Usin' Top 5 - particularly glad the lovely Affordable Space Adventures got a decent placing. Grin

3) Glad that 8 and 7 aren't much higher - the Wii U can do much better, fine games though they be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next