We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty01/11/17, 05:27 pm

I don't know - I voluntarily played Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams... Pale
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty01/11/17, 10:10 pm

I think 'most disappointing' is a better award to pick, and it's also the basis I've done my dishonourables on this time around. There are some quite good games in there, but they've all disappointed me in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty01/11/17, 10:43 pm

The most disappointing game on Wii U must surely be Starfox Zero. That's in my dishonourable mentions: "it lets you down in every imaginable way. It’s a complete failure".

I've stuck a few shouts for my own worst Wii U game in my dishonourable mentions too. I don't doubt that the 'actual' worst game will be some eShop bollocks, but of what I've played it's got to be either the bold Game Party Champions, or Sports Connection, or Mighty No. 9.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty04/11/17, 11:29 pm

Don't forget Amiibo Festival, the only saving grace that has is that it's Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty07/11/17, 12:27 pm

Apologies for neglecting this a bit folks, life post Q3 has not been the quiet boring experience I expected, however, I did start the thread quite early, so we still have plenty of time til the anniversary!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty07/11/17, 09:06 pm

Q4'll get you, man. I can sympathise - I'm feeling at the minute. Hope your schedule clears enough that you can realise your artistic vision for this thread. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty08/11/17, 08:19 pm

He could've done it by now if he'd stuck to the Moon-gathering rate of a sensible person. Razz
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 07:50 pm

So, um, at the risk of being a naggy bastard/knowing that I'm being a naggy bastard, any luck on getting some time in Q4 for this Andy? Sorry to be a pain, I am grateful that this is 'a thing' at all... I just notice it's almost two weeks until the Wii U's UK anniversary, and I can't wait to read them! Bounce
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 08:46 pm

I have about 1 more day of outside of work stress to go and I intend to get it all sorted this weekend. We'll be there in time, don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 09:17 pm

I don't know what that refers to, and I suspect you don't want me to, but it sounds not great. Pale Good luck with it sir!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 09:33 pm

Nothing too serious, it'll be good news, just didn't expect it!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 11:03 pm

Whenever you're ready, Mr. Andy. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty15/11/17, 11:09 pm

Although I agree with Zero, I've just noticed Andy's signature afresh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 11:05 am

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Nothing too serious, it'll be good news, just didn't expect it!

Andy . . . did you get Jess pregnant?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 11:24 am

Ha, I'd be far too busy freaking out to be so vague, every post would be SHIT SHIT SHIT
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 11:29 am

I would pay top dollar to see a reality show about you trying to raise a child.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 11:52 am

Now that would be something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 07:50 pm

The daughter should be called Carrie. Then the show can be called 'Carrie and Rice'.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 08:48 pm

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Ha, I'd be far too busy freaking out to be so vague, every post would be SHIT SHIT SHIT

There'll be none of that swearing in my classroom, young man. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty16/11/17, 08:55 pm

Balladeer wrote:
The daughter should be called Carrie.  Then the show can be called 'Carrie and Rice'.

Dammit, you beat me to the pun.

Rice Rice Baby
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty19/11/17, 02:25 am

If it's a girl she needs to be called Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty19/11/17, 07:16 pm

Oh to have an easily punnable surname. You can't do anything with mine.

Maybe 'fealty'. But that's a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty20/11/17, 10:52 pm

Back on topic, looking to start posting results on Friday, then run down the top 10 2 at a time from 26th, until the anniversary on the 30th.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty20/11/17, 10:53 pm

Woop Woop
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty20/11/17, 11:23 pm

If there's something every teacher likes, it's a schedule. Cool Can't wait to get this Bumpie's Party started. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Much Less Controversial Wii U is dead thread - let's be sad and have a little vote to work out which of the consoles games are better than the other games that happened to be released on the same console. Votes, Votes! VOTES! VOTEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next