Scarlets are red, Violets aren't blue, they're purple you idiot, the name is the clue.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones

Go down 
+3
ZeroJones
masofdas
JayMoyles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 16:41

I'm really not Drunka and sorry if it seems, I'm just saying how I interpreted it, Jay and Andy can both tell you as soon soon as I finished listening to the podcast, I was on Skype with them playing Overwatch and I said about how it was neat us sort of doing like TRP but a member instead of a genre.

If Jay tells me he wants me to pick my fav games of all-time or desert island games or how I thought it as since I listened or something completely different and if I can or can't pick same as someone else, that's all up to Jay.

On the Top 50, I said it was something I'd like to see as it be neat seeing a GNamer version sort like one of those X number things you must do before you die type deals.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones   Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 22:32

I wouldn't worry about it too much. All I ask is that people pick five games they genuinely love - if that's just your favourites or if it's with desert island discs in mind, I won't be fussed.

And duplicates are allowed, of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

Gracklecast Episode Three - Versus Mode Round One: ZeroJones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2