We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017

Go down 
+9
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
NintenDUCK
ZeroJones
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 20:53

Can confirm they are different people, Balla - the first one is me and the second one is not. Thumbs Up! And thanks for clapping Donkey Kongs! I like that. :kognut:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 21:44

Zero you are a scholar and a gentleman. But we knew that already. Now, I wonder who could be behind door number 6... Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 3:06

It's pretty heartwarming to see people treat "not getting to talk to me as much" as one of their big fears of the year.

One of my adoring fans wrote:
4) Drunka to Japan: "Great for him, and I wouldn't rob him of this opportunity for the world, but I worry that the forum will be the poorer for it."
Balladeer wrote:
Yep, my Drunka concerns seem to be thoroughly ill-founded.  My newbie concerns, not so much.
masofdas wrote:
seems Drunka is more active now then he has been which is fantastic and seeing all of Japan is as well.

I should probably explain. Before I came to Japan, I was working crazy hours in a restaurant to fund said trip to Japan. Since I got here, I've obviously had lots of free time.
On top of that, the places I've been staying so far haven't been properly communal hostels, they've been places where people keep themselves to themselves. I've made a couple of friends, and had nights out and that, but for the most part my evenings have been pretty solitary. Keeping in touch with friends and family, and even more so keeping GNamering with you guys, has stopped it being intolerably lonely. I can't imagine what travelling like this would have been like before the internet.

Here's hoping I do find some more friends and a bit of a life on this side of the planet eventually, even if it does mean you guys get a little less Yottayuri.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 21:06

Of course sir, wouldn't want you to have a grim time, even if it benefits us! I'm still astonished at anyone who can go up to someone in a bar and talk to them, having never done so before. No
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 12:40

As one is stuck, so another must be unstuck. Reiterating my thanks to all the lovely voters - I had a blast. Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017   The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The GNamer Forum Annual Awards 2017
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6