We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:10

I'd say alternate form. Having it evolve would remind too much of this guy, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:24

I like it, but disagree and say it looks more likely to be an evolution. Mew... Mewtwo... (hopefully not but) Mewthree.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 1:47

Ha I could see that somehow.

Congratulations you Mewtwo evolven into Frieza

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Index2

To me it kinda looks like a speed form
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:04

Please no. They did that idea to death with Deoxys.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 0:46

New Mewtwo like thing is now official!

Also, the more I see the gameplay the more I'm looking forward to these games. Those moves were so vibrant, and honestly a joy to watch Mewhatever slinging around.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 8:19

I need to have something with Aura Sphere, just for the effects. Just a shame it's so poorly distributed outside non-legendaries. Aww!

On another note, how did I guess when I saw the Mewtwo update that it'd be you who posted this? Razz
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 13:04

Cause I'm too lazy to do it?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 13:44

Blizzard looks like it will be a fun move to play with. My Mewtwo seems like its gonna get a brother! Grin
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:29

Balladeer wrote:
On another note, how did I guess when I saw the Mewtwo update that it'd be you who posted this? Razz

Because I have a one track mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 0:03

Hopefully it's a different Pokemon and not a different form or evolution, I don't believe Mewtwo needs tampering with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 8:16

treesmurf11 wrote:
Hopefully it's a different Pokemon and not a different form or evolution, I don't believe Mewtwo needs tampering with.
Agreed. We're quite in sync on this, smurfy! Grin

That rumour link from long ago, that said much less customisation? Balls to that! Let's have far more customisation! Let's name our home town, give ourselves a surname (so that characters can refer to us by either name), name the team we're undoubtedly going to have to defeat...

Last edited by ZeroJones on Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 8:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 8:21

I just want the character to have a love interest. N was a good start: let's work from there.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 14:15

Balladeer wrote:
I just want the character to have a love interest. N was a good start: let's work from there.

I hope this is sarcasm... Meh
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 14:43

Yeah what? Wasn't N in love with Pokemon?

In other news Luigi might have to share this year with Pokemon

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/10/pokemon-company-says-next-twelve-months-will-be-biggest-in-pokemon-history/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 14:53

shanks wrote:
Yeah what? Wasn't N in love with Pokemon?

I thought Balla was meaning N's implied interest in the female protagonist in Black and White (looking at you, ferris wheel scene) which I really don't think Pokemon needs.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:16

Yeah if you read the manga you'd see what I mean Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 16:05

Frankly I'd just like something interesting done with the story, and I don't think we're going to get the manga's "Elite Four and half the Gym Leaders are all evil" idea any time soon. A romance subplot, on the other hand, is not completely outside the realms of possibility.

But yes, N was undoubtedly hitting on the protagonist. And I don't know why you thought I was only implying that for the female protagonist, Jay!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 16:11

Balladeer wrote:
Frankly I'd just like something interesting done with the story, and I don't think we're going to get the manga's "Elite Four and half the Gym Leaders are all evil" idea any time soon. A romance subplot, on the other hand, is not completely outside the realms of possibility.

But yes, N was undoubtedly hitting on the protagonist. And I don't know why you thought I was only implying that for the female protagonist, Jay!

I thought the story was pretty interesting in Black. The Elite Four wasn't even the last thing you did! And I only ever played as the female protagonist in Black, so I wasn't aware there were implications for the male protagonist as well. A quick Google serch found this however:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 16:19

It was an improvement, certainly. Next step is making the gym fights feel like something other than "you are obstructing me from saving the world you morons".
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 17:28

Waitwaitwait, N was hitting on the protagonists? I honestly never noticed it.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 1:22

I did find the Ferris wheel thing a bit odd but eh it was to continue the story, and after the E4 there were heaps of people on certain days wanting to ride with you
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 0:06

My first clue was when N asked me to "hold his Pokeballs".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 10:00

The new form of Mewtwo is now officially confirmed a new form of Mewtwo. Corocoro has been leaked and that is the new news.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 10:17

That is rubbish news and Game Freak should feel rubbish. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 13:33

Disappointing. Forms of pokemon who didn't previously have forms are stupid. I was hoping for a standalone Mewthree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next