Splatoon... Splatoon... SPLATOOOOON

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)

Go down 
+8
EofGizmo
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 19:38

It's fine mate, this sort of posts I like to see even though something we will see from more of us in March, along with a new list from me more than likely.

And your thoughts on Nintendo was the issue I had with Switch for years, now guess Nintendo ran out of Wii U games meaning new stuff and we're getting what I'd to call the DS/PSP/3DS/VITA stuff of hey they got Birth by Sleep and Monster Hunter 4U where's those on Switch, and now we're getting the likes of Triangle Strategy and Monster Hunter Rise.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 25 Aug 2022 - 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 12:13

Balladeer wrote:
I suppose it's better than you leaping on Gris again. Winky Face
Shit game for cunts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 13:20

...sorry Mas, that one's on me. I still don't think we've had as many mid-tier games as in previous handheld/home split generations, but we're still getting more than other machines! The big missing games IMO are new 2D Zelda/Mario iterations.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Fifth-Year Games Lists on Page 10)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11