Monster Hunter Rise - to be followed by Monster Hunters Summerhayez, Jaz, and Moylez

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 12:53

Haha aye our big living room TV back then was like that too, you could also wallop them and not worry that all the parts inside would break.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 16:05

I had a black and white TV that I played PS1 games on for a while, I could only have been 10 or so . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 16:44

Never had a black and white TV, my first was this little bakelite thing at my mum's and some old wooden thing at my dad's.

Then bought my own which had a scart socket and about 27 or 32" from Argos which I bought then got one of those vouchers for spending X amount. That my Uncle, got me to return it there and then, got a refund, then bought another one which they got from out back.

That's the one I had till I won a Samsung HD ready TV in about 2005, since always had decent TV's, even looked at the LG CX because I could play games on it at 120fps.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 16:46

Nippon Marathon 2 announced on Kickstarter! We'll all be backing this, right gents...?

(For those who don't remember, Mas gave me the original as a so-bad-it's-funny GNSS gift last year. If you're wondering just how bad that announcer was, the trailer in the link features his 'talents'.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020 - 18:56

I remember reading your "glowing" review of that - I guess it got enough traction via joke purchases to warrant a sequel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32