FMK: Revali, Daruk, Master Kohga

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 12:53

Haha aye our big living room TV back then was like that too, you could also wallop them and not worry that all the parts inside would break.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 16:05

I had a black and white TV that I played PS1 games on for a while, I could only have been 10 or so . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 16:44

Never had a black and white TV, my first was this little bakelite thing at my mum's and some old wooden thing at my dad's.

Then bought my own which had a scart socket and about 27 or 32" from Argos which I bought then got one of those vouchers for spending X amount. That my Uncle, got me to return it there and then, got a refund, then bought another one which they got from out back.

That's the one I had till I won a Samsung HD ready TV in about 2005, since always had decent TV's, even looked at the LG CX because I could play games on it at 120fps.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 16:46

Nippon Marathon 2 announced on Kickstarter! We'll all be backing this, right gents...?

(For those who don't remember, Mas gave me the original as a so-bad-it's-funny GNSS gift last year. If you're wondering just how bad that announcer was, the trailer in the link features his 'talents'.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020 - 18:56

I remember reading your "glowing" review of that - I guess it got enough traction via joke purchases to warrant a sequel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 19:34

Anyone else starting to feel like they could actually do with a Switch Pro? I don't know whether it's Age of Calamity struggling on the base hardware or the slowish software release schedule or New Gen. Fever or what, but I think if Nintendo offered me a Switch with a bit more grunt now (and fixed the Joy Cons... Christ Rolling Eyes ), I might go for it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 19:40

I think we will get a Pro alongside Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 19:47

You're not alone in that idea Mas. I wonder, given that the last game in the series was obviously designed for beefier home consoles, whether a Pro might even be necessary to get the most out of that game. (If so they've sold four copies to the forum already...)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 19:55

Doubt it and might be remembering wrong but didn't a Monster Hunter come out close to New 3DS and ran better on it then Old 3DS.

I'm thinking same here
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyFri 20 Nov 2020 - 23:30

Aye, MH4U got a little frame rate and resolution boost with the new 3DS.

I'd be up for a Switch pro as long as it's a significant jump over what we have now but part of me does think it's wishful thinking that we'll get one alongside MH Rise.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Eternatus
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020 - 8:24

I'm up for it, but I don't reckon we'll get one before next Christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySat 21 Nov 2020 - 13:15

Could see a Pro alongside BotW2 in November or something but to me March on the 4th anniversary just seems nice and adds that little extra to a proper next gen system in 2023 (guessing if 2020 is halfway through the life cycle based of investor meetings).
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Snack Review
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 11:54

Having discovered even my indestructible Pro Controller is drifting now, I could do with a reason to get a new set of hardware... but specs-wise it doesn't bother me. It just might have to happen due to the other console hardware leaps; suddenly it becomes harder to just also make a Switch version.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 14:04

Then I think you have to do a Switch 2 which at the moment does seem a tad pointless when the Switch is selling so well and will likely sell the best this Christmas, just for hey make this more powerful that we can get a port of Resident Evil Village.

Unless Nintendo goes in a completely different direction of what the Switch is, and knowing Nintendo they could go two systems again and one something we couldn't think off.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2020 - 21:09

@masofdas wrote:
Doubt it and might be remembering wrong but didn't a Monster Hunter come out close to New 3DS and ran better on it then Old 3DS.

I'm thinking same here

That's what I meant, not that it wouldn't run on the old Switch but there might be a more obvious difference than with some games. All speculation for now anyhoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32