We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well

Go down 
+12
OrangeRakoon
shanks
Muss
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 10:24

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well Animal-crossing-switch-new

Somehow Balla missed a thread of the biggest game from the Direct and likely part from Pokemon Gen 8 the biggest Switch game of 2019 it what you'd think will be in the Odyessy and SMASH spot as the big E3 centrepiece.

I'm just really excited but still dam you Nintendo for that troll.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 12 Jun 2019 - 12:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 11:22

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well 41678371-stock-vector-poop-on-a-white-background-vector-illustration
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 14:00

I think you're going to be in the minority with that opinion there, andyman....

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 14:06

I've never understood why andy hates Animal Crossing, as he loves having set goals and things to tick off in games and AC is quite good at providing that.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 14:50

I'm sure every gamer had an irrational hatred for some game - take me for example, I bloody hate Mega Man, it's absolutely shite and just the worst bollocks imaginable.

A disliking to Animal Crossing is a bit easier to rationalise though: some folk just don't take any satisfaction from it or it's set-up at all.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 15:31

Andy hates animal crossing because he cant rush to the end.
Anyway, yeah, turns out its worth being alive in 2019 now
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 16:24

Trolling aside I might actually give this a go, I've only properly tried the Wii one long after it was cool. I'll give it a go when the hype is high and on a platform that isn't an actual effort to turn on and see how I feel then.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 18:11

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I'm sure every gamer had an irrational hatred for some game - take me for example, I bloody hate Mega Man, it's absolutely shite and just the worst bollocks imaginable.

A disliking to Animal Crossing is a bit easier to rationalise though: some folk just don't take any satisfaction from it or it's set-up at all.

That's true, it just always seemed like a very Andyman game to me.

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Trolling aside I might actually give this a go, I've only properly tried the Wii one long after it was cool. I'll give it a go when the hype is high and on a platform that isn't an actual effort to turn on and see how I feel then.

That's good you'are willing to give it another go at least, like I said above I think it it fits your personality so it'll be interesting to see what you make of it once it's out.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 18:14

Till now I would have said it was right up Andy's street.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 12:23

Crumpy Andy wrote:

This is me too. I'm going to try and play it at a sensible pace this time, maybe mix it up with some other games. I binged on insect-catching with New Leaf, which likely didn't help, as I burned out early.

That said, I really do hope they do something about the generic personality types. The villagers become exactly the same after they've learned your catchphrases and bought your junk.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:38

Wow. Im legitimately impressed we had nine replies before Balla trotted out his one Animal Crossing opinion.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 14:05

This was a mighty troll wasn't it? I genuinely thought Tom Nook was about to be added to Smash as well.

I'll save my wants for the game for later on but if ever there was a perfect game for the Switch it's this (after Pokemon).

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 21:17

Drunkalilly wrote:
Anyway, yeah, turns out its worth being alive in 2019 now
This was what I was going to say! Here's hoping Britain hasn't actually crumbled economically by that stage #CrazyReddVotedForBrexit

I can't wait for this. Can't wait. Andy is a silly man.

Can't wait.

Can't. Wait.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 9:57

Treesmurf wrote:
This was a mighty troll wasn't it? I genuinely thought Tom Nook was about to be added to Smash as well.

I'll save my wants for the game for later on but if ever there was a perfect game for the Switch it's this (after Pokemon).

Sent from Topic'it App

What do people want? I'd like to have a City hub which is the main online component with a social gathering outside your villages.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 9:58

Drunkalilly wrote:
Wow. Im legitimately impressed we had nine replies before Balla trotted out his one Animal Crossing opinion.
Crumpy Andy wrote:
pooppicture.jpg
Ah come on!

I was going to mention some of the other opinions I had about AC (give us more sub-plots in town, some more places outside the town to explore etc.)... then I realised I was basically describing Ever Oasis.  The campaign for Ever Oasis Switch starts here!  (The very small campaign.)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 10:59

I honestly don't feel like I need any changes. That said, I would welcome everything you boys are suggesting. I would imagine online functionalityis gonna be a focus here in a big way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 11:17

Jimbob wrote:
#CrazyReddVotedForBrexit

Also, tagline.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 20:33

I think the only Animal Crossing I played properly was Wild World, which was fine and all but I wasn't totally engaged with it as the lack of any clear objectives bothered me at the age I played it and I didn't have any mates with the game to enjoy the multiplayer aspect with.

New Leaf looked like it was more up my alley in terms of having objectives to work towards, but even if the Switch game stripped a lot of that away, I don't think I'd be bothered. Thanks to games like Tomodachi Life, I've grown to enjoy games with no actual objective to work towards. Still, I can't see them stripping anything away - the likelihood is that they'll add more to the game. Couple that with a healthy crowd picking up here and I can see me giving this a fair crack of the whip this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 16:32

I've been reading the above, and I'm trying to think of what new things I'd want. I don't really know - they started off the "customise your town" vibe with New Leaf; maybe this could be extended somewhat... ultimately I just want Bob the cat to be my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyMon 24 Sep 2018 - 18:45

Jimbob wrote:
...ultimately I just want Bob the cat to be my friend.

Stuff thinking up taglines myself, I'm just going to stalk Jimbob around the forum and nick my favourite line from each of his posts.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 18:28

Not a town anymore as you get your own island in March 2020 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 19:34

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well HjdxD7q

I have nothing else to say at this stage. Pole-vaulting looks cool I suppose.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 19:50

Yeah as Anthem turned out great
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:04

That's not Nintendo though. Naughty
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well EmptyTue 11 Jun 2019 - 20:18

I bet there is one though which is bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next