Default, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in our Switches.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2021 - 19:00

@Buskalilly wrote:
I don't think dumping everything popular all at once would have served anyone. People always think that's what they want, but just look at all the hours we spend scrolling Netflix and not watching anything.

I guess the idea, stemming from the Virtual Consoles having been things as much as anything else, would be that there's a dump of classics at the start (those like, if we assume that the N64's going to be announced today, SM64 and MK64), and then a drip-feed of mixed classics and forgotten gems over time? That seems like the ideal to me. I think we got that to some extent (might or might not be remembering this correctly), but arguably not as far as they could've gone.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2021 - 19:14

Buska is right as I always got excited when MS announced new backwards compatible games now and then instead of here's 300 games.

I would be like what ones will I play.
Back to top Go down

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9