Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training >> Wordle

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread

Go down 
+14
neil
gjones
Buskalilly
Kriken
shanks
Treesmurf
Rum
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 1:26

@Jimbob wrote:
Did anyone try Vice: Project Doom on the NES on the Switch Online thing?
Umm . . .
@Jimbob wrote:
Oh - did anyone ever try VICE PROJECT DOOM on the NES? I'm almost enjoying it, but feel I'm only getting 50% of the story - possibly a translation thing.
@Buskalilly wrote:
I played a level or two of that. Whenever Matt is at my place and we have time to chill after a podcast, he's too much of a boomer for modern games so we end up messing around on the NES app.

You alright mate?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Kriken
FMK Tagline
Kriken

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 3:37

This is a long shot, but did anyone play Vice: Project Doom on the Switch NES thingymajig?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 21:05

Laughing

...I have no idea what it even is.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022 - 23:18

I gave Vice: Project Doom a go, but I didn’t stick with it for longer than a few levels. At least from what I played, it didn’t stand out from Ninja Gaiden or Shadow of the Ninja. If it’s as weird as you say, I’m convinced to try it again though.

While those “last retro game you blahdy blah” posts make up about 80% of my word count here, I’m similarly not bothered enough to type anything up for the last NES and SNES Online games I finished. Star Solider on NES and Joe & Mac on SNES were both pretty good though. They were quick to beat, overall good fun and much better balanced with the save states, they’re worth anybody’s time.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 EmptySun 16 Jan 2022 - 19:19

Guys, I just finished Vice: Project Doom on the NES. It's a bit shit but also cool. Did anyone else ever try this?

EDIT: Also, I've managed to avoid the general terribleness of 2022 as suddenly I'm almost 100% sorting out house/finance/pension things. It also means that I'm losing concentration on things in the short term, and rush things a bit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread   Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Online Service and SNES Online Jubilation Thread
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16