We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*

Go down 
+7
Muss
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Balladeer
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* Empty
PostSubject: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 19:41

Father Christmas  Father Christmas  Father Christmas  

GNAMER FORUM
SECRET SANTA 2018!!!

Reindeer  Reindeer  Reindeer

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* 2503979514001_5224724514001_5224601800001-vs

A Merry Message To You All: Happy Christmas! I hope Santa gets you everything you hope for!

...or, failing that, I hope that at you can wind up with something nice from taking part in the sixth annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa!

It’s been good fun over the years, with jelly tits, edible underwear and a mug with a big chopper on it being just some of the madcap and zany gifts we’ve sent and received in amongst all the computer games, clothing and sweets. I feel that it’s got better and better since we started it in 2013, and hopefully we can continue that good trend.

So, straight into it, and no arseing about: we’ll use elfster.com like we did last year, where you can add your name, address and ahead of the random drawing on Sunday 2nd December.

To take part in this year's Secret Santa, go to this address, and follow the instructions: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/32751286/

The Rules

• Everyone who wants to take part will need to sign up at this link: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/32751286/ . If you could use a name that’s easy for me to recognise and acknowledge, that’ll be much appreciated. I’ve emailed invites for everyone who took part last year too.

• Names are drawn automatically on December 2nd. Hopefully, that’ll give you loads of time to register your involvement, and then to buy, wrap and post presents. Keep an eye on the Royal Mail’s dates for Christmas delivery - it would be very disappointing for anybody to miss out on their GNamer gift on December 25th.

• No matter how early your present arrives, please hold off on opening them until December 25th. Let’s do it together - in the nude. When you can, post your pictures, and your thanks, your appreciation, or your complete and utter disgust.

• Let’s stick to a limit of £15, not including postage. Don’t rip the pish either way - keep to the budget, but use the budget (if that makes sense).

• Don’t drop hints! We should all know each other well enough to pick good quality and thoughtful presents.

• The gift(s) you send and receive must be physical, tangible things; there’ll be no emailing download codes or having a star named after you, or any of that bollocks.

• Once names are dished out, don’t post about the buying and sending of presents in the thread. That spoils it a bit - it’s easy to work out who you’re receiving a gift from that way.

• You can post if you receive your package, and it's nice if you can message me when you post.

• If you say you're taking part and then fail to post out a present, you’re officially a cunt. Unless there’s a good reason, of course.

Confirmed Santas

masofdas
Balladeer
JayMoyles
treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
NintendDUCK
Muss
Rum Rapture
The Cappuccino Kid

Last edited by The Cappuccino Kid on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 12:27; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 19:57

All signed up and ready to go
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 20:08

masofdas wrote:
All signed up and ready to go

Ready to go - DRAWING NAMES NOW
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 20:51

I'm in! I'm always in.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyTue 13 Nov 2018 - 22:35

Christmas is saved as I have signed up. Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 1:33

Have fun lads! I can't take part but I'll enjoy watching from afar Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 21:49

33 days until Christmas, and only 10 days until we're doing the draw for The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~!

What better way to mark the occasion than to listen to the Rotating Platform Christmas 2015 Special - ah, that was a podcast and a half.

EDIT: And, eh, sign up if you haven't already. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 22:09

I miss that podcast. Bittersweet Christmas feelings, there. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 11:22

Only a couple more days to register your involvement in this! Remember, if you don't take part, you're not allowed to play the new Smash.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 12:08

I'll put out a doohickey on Twitter. We need more Santas! Or, er, want more Santas.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 12:13

I guess with Drunka being in Japan and Zero no longer with us, unfortunately Santa's are going to be less, I guess these things happen much like how Jay brought up how he plays local multiplayer less now.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 12:28

Those are both true, but Santas move in and out. We're seeing more of Rum this year, for example; we're seeing more of OR too; and NintenDuck's popped his feathered head up a couple of times in Retro. I don't know how many of those will want to be Santas (OR is presumably already involved in GRcade's and that may be enough for him), but it's not as cut-and-dried as 'fewer UK forumites, fewer Santas' I reckon.

And if it is, well - everyone's still going to get a present! Smile
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 20:37

I'm in! (well technically not immediately because I'm posting this before I actually legitimately sign up)
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 20:41

I clicked the link and it says restricted content?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 21:08

Thanks for letting me know. I've email you an invite, and hopefully you'll be able to join. If there's any problems, please give me another shout! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyThu 29 Nov 2018 - 21:17

I can access it now thanks! According to them, my first name is Ninten and Duck is my surname. Now we know.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 0:16

Ah, I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit now. Father Christmas

One more would be magic, takes it to a hateful nice even eight.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 11:08

Me too! Time to take it to a different thread... I'll do one final Twitter call-out.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 11:40

I can't seem to sign up, user name A.J.Muss.

I'm not sure where I will be over Christmas, travelling to and from Nottingham, Newcastle and Scummerset (although I'll be working in notts until three 19th). Is there a way of changing address on the website after it starts?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 11:01

Did you manage to sign up Muss?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 12:23

I've undone the draw and extended the RSVP deadline so that Muss can take part.

Muss, send me your email address and I'll invite you 👍
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 15:36

Cheers, I sent you a pm Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 18:46

Can I be a Muss and join too?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 19:35

No problem - just send me a DM on here or Twitter with your email address, I'll send you an invite through that 👌
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 20:00

So many santas! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next