We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*

Go down 
+7
Muss
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Balladeer
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 21:19

Well played everybody! I'm very glad that we delayed this now. Still, we best press on, and I'll make the draw tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 17:35

Aye, top stuff and great to see a good crowd of folks involved!

Now, to get to planning my gift... Father Christmas
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 20:21

BOO I PREFERRED MY FIRST SANTEE CHANGE IT BACK

Nah I'm chuffed we got another couple of last-minute entrants. Grin Time for some festive fun!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 20:35

Let the Christmas begin!
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 23:02

Balladeer wrote:
BOO I PREFERRED MY FIRST SANTEE CHANGE IT BACK

Nah I'm chuffed we got another couple of last-minute entrants. Grin Time for some festive fun!

I'm going to send you a big Christmas poo you big jobby.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 18:58

Traditional GNamer Christmas gift really.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2018 - 20:26

So bodily fluids are encouraged?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 18:36

Medical Notice From Your Admins.: If your poo's a bodily 'fluid', please see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 21:45

I did but he just told me - angrily - to stop showing up at his house.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 21:11

Cappa - would you like us to send you a PM once we've sent our gifts? I know there's a way to mark your gift as sent on Elfster, but I don't know if that'd notify yourself as host of this Secret Santa about it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 23:06

EDIT: It would be even more helpful if the recipient could let me know that their parcel has arrived.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 9:49

Noted.

By the way, and this is most likely a dumb question, what if we find something that is actually kind of cool and is not in fact a gag gift but a useful little thingumabob? Are there any rules against good gifts?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 9:52

All about good gifts, last year Cappa was mine and he got me two PS4 games, chocolate and a notebook shape like a SEGA Saturn.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Dec 2018 - 13:16

I'd be raging if somebody got me only piss-take gifts to be honest. Fair enough if you chuck something daft in, but it's surely got to come with something decent/kind of cool too. I think there should be a rule against just giving shite gag gifts!

Fifteen quid can go a long way, and I hope everybody uses that budget well. We've still got a bit to go, and hopefully people will start receiving their gifts any day now. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 11:09

Secret Santa's been! Father Christmas

Incidentally, does the slight misalignment of the eyes and mouth on that emoticon bother anyone else?  Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 22:10

Mines also been, it's rather soft and odd shaped that I'm thinking a plush of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 23:19

Making it a triple whammy mine has also arrived and been placed safely under the Christmas tree.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 20:12

Christmas tree's going to have to wait until I head up to the middle of nowhere on the 22nd.

EXCITE Bounce
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 20:56

I HAVE RECEIVED PRESENTS.

Last edited by Baubleadeer on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 21:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry Rum!)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 21:22

I hesitate to use my OP bullsh*t admin. powers around here, but I've made a snap decision to do some postal editing and deleting so as not spoil a delivery time-related point for those who haven't seen it already.  I hope y'all don't mind, especially Rum. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 21:53

I am reporting you to the police
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 22:09

Fair enough. 🤷
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 23:32

I got mine a little while back - I forgot to post in the thread though! Not long now till Christmas folks.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 11:49

Here's Who Got Who:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 18:42

Blenderbeer makes me chuckle every time his name comes up.  What a *it.

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 Tenor

Zy Nicholson just makes me sad, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*   The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th Annual GNamer Christmas Goodwill Gala~! *a3HeadedMonkey IS A SMELLY BASTART*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next