Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash

Go down 
+7
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
Balladeer
Jimbob
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 15:35

Probably just a ticket to Into the Spiderverse for me. Don't have a Switch, and none of the other games are on my radar (no, not even Persona 3 dancing. Part of that games appeal was the edgy story and flawed cast, a happy cheery sidestory doesn't interest me, it's just not the type of universe that suits such an extension.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 19:20

I do want to play Persona 3 or at least watch the movies at some point.

I now know what the story is about in the dancing games, basically, the assistants in the velvet room have seen the Persona 4 cast have this dancing adventure and now want in, so the Persona 3 assistant and Persona 5 assistant challenge each other with there respective casts in a dream.

I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse Athrun.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 11:15

Athrun888 wrote:
Don't have a Switch...

Christmas present request? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2018 - 13:04

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!

Besides that I'll be downloading Katamari and loving the look of Spiderverse.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 9:06

Balladeer wrote:
Athrun888 wrote:
Don't have a Switch...

Christmas present request? Surprised

I don't celebrate it (no special reason for it, just don't care for the holiday beyond having a few days of peace and quiet). My birthday is around that time as well, but I like to keep that a small affair as well so the gift giving tends to be small (but nice. A book or two, small nice carefully selected things).

If I want a Switch I'll have to budget for one. Earliest estimates would be mid-April.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2018 - 20:05

That makes me feel sad for some reason. Aw well, hope you appreciate the days of quiet.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 19:45

Bit of a random thought but it's based around December games does anyone else seem to have lulls and not play much or not really feeling it, then BAM! seem to have way too much to play.

As at the moment, I've got Mutant Year Zero, Horizon Chase Turbo, Battle Princess Madelyn, Persona 3 Moonlight, Persona 5 Starlight, Persona 4 DAN (PS4 port) along with being 9hrs into Final Fantasy XIII, started TWEWY and very soon GRIS without looking at my backlog eg Diablo III or anything else that may come out soon (I would like Thronebreaker).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 20:06

masofdas wrote:
Bit of a random thought but it's based around December games does anyone else seem to have lulls and not play much or not really feeling it, then BAM! seem to have way too much to play.

The bolded bit very rarely happens to me. The BAM!? All the time at the moment.

I mean, I suppose there are bits when I'm not really feeling it? I think they come when I finish a big game. For example, after polishing off Octopath, I didn't really gel with Okami, TWEWY, Messenger, or Gardens Between - I played them, but without much enthusiasm. But that was still four games, backlog notwithstanding, and I pottered on in the latter two well enough.

Now I'm struggling to finish PLGE before Guacamelee 2 before Smash, as well as wondering how I fit in Katamari; and I think that, because I don't have time to play those four games, they (well certainly Okami) feel more desirable by comparison.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 20:12

I think you might be right about the big game as I was playing RDR2 for about 2 weeks and it's heavy, then Pokemon came around with is just simple fun and was refreshing after RDR2. Then after Pokemon which is still a big game in a different way, is when I didn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 16:00

Double Post as

Below has finally after being shown at the Xbox One reveal in 2013 is coming out on the 14th for Xbox One and PC, now I don't know if it's release date will hinder it like SMASH not being up for anything at The Game Awards but I'd be tempted to say I can see it being this year's Inside and picking up a few GOTY awards.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 9:41

Dam I'm Triple Posting as next Sunday, yes on Christmas Eve Eve, games of January 2019 will be going up, will you be saving that Christmas money or eShop voucher?

Now I've not had a proper look but I believe there's nothing out for 2 weeks then I think personally they're like 8 games that pique my interest and all are Japanese such as Tales of game, a ReMake, a Remaster, a Switch exclusive, a game I bought a PS3 for coming out on my birthday.

Name ideas like always, please.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 19:07

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Switch Strikes Again + Bowser Jr.'s Journey (2019 Edition)
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 21:01

"2019 is going to be an absolute fucking shit-hole, why not ignore reality with these games? Er... God Bless"
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 0:14

"Jan 2019: Here's like 8 games that pique Mas's interest and all are Japanese such as Tales of game, a ReMake, a Remaster, a Switch exclusive, a game Mas bought a PS3 for coming out on his birthday"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 1:06

GET SOME GAMES DOWN YA, CUNTOS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 9:13

Drunkalilly wrote:

Why do I think that some variant on this is going to win?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 21:16

Drunkalilly wrote:
I don't want that breakfast cereal.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 20:23

Eat fresh C*nt-i-os! Packed with nutri-grain goodness, and flavoured with... oh. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018 - 20:33

I've made my choice but will need to make a slight tweak to it.

Ohh and an unofficial award thing will be in next month's release thread.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 0:00

i love the taste of pussy personally
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 18:46

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 Cute-kitten-portrait-british-shorthair-cat-picture-id916159418?k=6&m=916159418&s=612x612&w=0&h=3wU_DQ35jXhHLPeHHfsITav-hSSxLLB49zUFS0LoLZs=
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2018 - 20:59

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 CedDTwk
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 15:39

Please do not tarnish pure and sweet Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 21:08

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 21:52

It's too late. He's gone, Jay. He's gone.

I mean we already knew he was one of David Icke's lizard people, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash   It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chrismash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: