We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2019 - 23:40

The fact that you've scored points with your counter pick is a big help though - means you can suffer having an average release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 10:33

Thanks Andy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 19:23

I'd agree Zelda is a pretty safe bet too, nobody is going to come at it expecting Breath of the Wild, the proposition is a well made remake of something a lot will have nostalgia for, if it stays true to the original then it's gonna score high.

Still gutted I didn't take Anthem as my counter pick, it's the one I had in mind as soon as I seen it drafted but for some reason completely forgot once it came to choosing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 19:33

Thanks Smurf! Very Happy

I'm still not going to win, mind.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 13:49

Balla takes the lead but for how long? As I can see Jay picking up a few points this month with DMC5 likely being 8-9 and Sekiro being a 9+in my view.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 17:17

Not very.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 0:18

My counterpick has come through for Toejam and Earl - looks like I'm losing points, but only a couple. I'll take that.

That means Jimmers is only picking up a paltry two points, but in more distressing news, one of his games has apparently been pushed back to 2020. Shocked

I reckon I should be taking the lead this month with DMCV and Sekiro coming out, but stranger things have happened...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 20:54

I have seen its Tunic as well that's been put back, I've tried to find info which I can't but the dev twitter account posted some joke leak post. Could be a bad time for Jim as I still reckon Gears 5 is my safest game for a 9+
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:13

I think Jimbob and I will be fighting it out for the wooden spoon - I've got three games that I think could miss 2019 (Animal Crossing, TLOU2 and Bloodstained), and Untitled Goose Game is on a shoogly peg too. Still, Crash Team Racing will score somewhere in the high 200s, so that might spare my embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:16

I only feel TLoU2 won't make it out of those but then they're rumours it's coming October.

Bloodstained, I just feel isn't going be that good, sure the demo I have was from ages ago but it still looks like it's missing something even from new trailers.

Still, a couple of mine might miss 2019 as I've not heard too much on a few of them for a while.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:18

You just wait. When BoxBoy and BoxGirl averages 98.5% you'll all be laughing on the other side of your avatars.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:56

If it doesn't get that kind of score then I'll be questioning how valid some of these reviews are, BoxBoy is a banger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 23:14

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I think Jimbob and I will be fighting it out for the wooden spoon - I've got three games that I think could miss 2019 (Animal Crossing, TLOU2 and Bloodstained), and Untitled Goose Game is on a shoogly peg too. Still, Crash Team Racing will score somewhere in the high 200s, so that might spare my embarrassment.

I reckon you'll be alright... I don't think Town is coming out this year and having two non-scorers could spell disaster for yer man Jimbob. Still, Andy's off to a roaring start, so Jimmers might be alright too. Laughing

Is everybody still holding off on pick ups? There's a couple that I've got my eye on that I think will be 80+ at least, but I'm planning to wait to see how well DMC V and Sekiro do for me to see if I should wait till E3 to pick up a blinder like a surprise Cyberpunk 2077 announcement or something.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 11:17

Was going to hold out for E3 but I'd like to get some points on the board that a couple of games coming out Q2 have taken my interest.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 19:32

I stand by me now-impossible choices. Tunic will still get loads of points even if it is delayed until 2020. Somehow. Maybe. I'm not changing it. It's about a cute fox doing an adventure.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 21:08

Not sure you can change it, but you make an excellent point in that last sentence.  We need more cute foxes going on adventures.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Mar 2019 - 2:34

On the bright side, you'll be able to draft it for 2020's league!

Scores are coming in for DMC V now... it's looking good, boys. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2019 - 10:10

I've picked up Days Gone as my last game after seeing all the positive previews, over this past week or so.

As it's next month it should get me on the board with what I'm predicting 80-85 score on Opencritic.

Also I've got $50 left, if that comes into play for a tiebreaker or anything at the end.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 0:40

Ah, damn it! Beat me to it. I was strongly considering going for that too. Pickings are starting to get slim... think I'm going to bide my time until some fresh announcements/confirmed release dates at E3.

And no, having extra cash counts for nothing. I think I'll be including more pick-up games next year to ensure folks can't just dump all their money into one or two games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 10:26

Ohh I thought maybe if me and you both finish on 35 points, how do you decide a winner? Only other thing I could think of was how well you did with bids etc and if I had 35 points and $50 over you having 35 points and $0.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:33

If you notice at the top, the game goes down to the nitty gritty of decimal points in the overall scoring so I reckon that's how ties will be decided.

Jimbob might be onto a comeback - Baba is You is sitting at 87 and The Divison 2 at 100 ( Shocked ) at the time of writing this post!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:37

I'm going to have to get Baba Is You, aren't I? Embarrassed To the Backlog!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2019 - 21:14

I always knoo
About Baba is Yoo

But The Division 2 is no longer the best game ever made. Ah well, win some lose some. I just picked games I wanted to play.
(And The Division 2 obvs)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2019 - 21:41

I've just picked it up, and the critics aren't wrong. Stealth belter right there, possibly.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2019 - 21:19

Observation has been dated for May and Afterparty has been confirmed for 2019, I am still a tad worried SW: Quest and Warcraft 3 could miss 2019 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next