We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2019 - 22:37

Surely Warcraft 3 is a lock?

Sekiro is currently sitting at a 92... all is looking good! Dance

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2019 - 0:38

A couple of bids, I've noticed...

Well, one is mine, so that's to be expected - I nabbed Cadence of Hyrule. I spotted Smurf went for Yoshi's Crafted World too, which should do alright for itself.

Was anyone else unsuccessful going for those two?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2019 - 7:33

I put in a half-hearted £39 bid for Cadence of Hyrule. There's still enough games out there that I'm not concerned about rushing for an eighth and final game. But with Cadence of Hyrule and those other games you've got, Jay, I think you're nailed on to win this.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2019 - 20:59

I was weighing up Crafted World ever since the draft but wasn't too sure of it and even got a bit worried about it someone's counter-pick. A lot more confident in it since playing the demo though, well worth a go when I still have another space to use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2019 - 12:23

I do think Jay is in the driving seat as I reckon he'll get 95 points without counting Rage 2 as I've got nothing really to base a prediction on and he has a space left which could be anything.

I say that but I reckon my games will get me around 109 points and I don't know what points I get when Ghost of Tsushima doesn't come out this year.

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2019 - 8:36

You'll get minus points because it will come out and will be decent, hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2019 - 20:56

I'm surprised YCW is getting as high as 80, given its intensely simple feel. Still though, it's not bad. A solid choice.

Can't wait for Sayonara Wild Hearts to get all the GotYs.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 17:12

masofdas wrote:

I say that but I reckon my games will get me around 109 points and I don't know what points I get when Ghost of Tsushima doesn't come out this year.

You get 0. You don't lose anything, but you don't gain anything.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:16

Treesmurf wrote:
You'll get minus points because it will come out and will be decent, hope this helps.

And I've got a date with Emma Stone next week

@Jay boo I should get all the points
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyMon 1 Apr 2019 - 18:35

You don't get anything for playing it safe - gotta gamble to get the gold.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2019 - 14:20

I gambled and (I think) got gold! I stuck in a £0 bid for Borderlands 3 while it's release date was still to be announced. It's just been announced for September 2019 - that's me got my eight games 👌
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2019 - 18:14

I reckon that's risky pick.

Do you have The Last of Us Part 2? As it's showing on PSN under coming soon, which isn't that shocking but Death & Ghost aren't.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Apr 2019 - 20:31

All my picks are risky picks, cause I've got baws the size of space hoppers 🍖
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Apr 2019 - 0:41

I think it'll do alright enough that it'll be worth it at £0. Your lineup is definitely the riskiest though, I'd say.

Smurf picks up a healthy 10 points for YCW - not bad at all!

Seems like Sekiro has settled on a 90, which was a little bit less than I'd hoped but still a damn nice score indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Apr 2019 - 22:17

I'm sure I bid on an eighth game, but nowt happened. Ah well. Back to mediocrity for me...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySat 6 Apr 2019 - 16:07

Kinda wish I didn't go with Yoshi now as something else has come to my attention that I think could be good that I'll be able to pick up for free, but with one game left and most of my budget left I feel I should save it for that surprise Metroid Prime 4 release at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySat 6 Apr 2019 - 21:03

I'm holding off till E3 season for my last pick. I don't want to regret jumping for something early, although I'll have to try and sneak it through as I don't have a lot of gamebucks left.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 10:51

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is coming this year which is good for Andy but I've got to say I was not impressed with the trailer with one part looking very last-gen and this is cinematic's not in game either.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 16:50

A bit unfair to pass judgement now when it was just a full CGI trailer, isn't it? If the rumours of the combat being Souls/Sekiro-like are even a little bit true then this has the potential to be better than Jedi outcast II.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 17:26

Sure but if a cinematic isn't looking great, doesn't make me optimistic for the actual game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 18:21

I thought it looked perfectly fine & got me intrigued enough for me to keep an eye out for when they eventually release gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 21:40

I'm a little worried as I have it as my counter pick, trailer looked naff but I doubt Respawn will make a bad game so it'll probably be decent.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2019 - 19:58

Aye, I reckon you'll be losing a fair few points with that one Smurf. I've got it pegged as getting 8s and 9s for the most part - Respawn are a quality developer and they've got some good names behind the game too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 11:11

After spotting The Last of Us Part II is on the coming soon page on PSN, Animal Crossing is no longer on the coming soon section of the eShop.

Should be some scoring soon for me and Jay this next week or so
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 21:45

Yep! Hoping for a solid showing from MK11 - it's looking tidy, so I hope it does well critically too. What's your game landing this week Mas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next