We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 20:33

I've gone and picked up Babylon's Fall and something called Metroid Prime 4, risky I know but I can always drop it later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 20:50

Those are both risky
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 21:00

Nah Babylon will be cool, they've had long enough to sort it and was looking decent in the last trailer.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 21:17

Hopefully for you but just feels like a early 2021 game when PS5 has been out for a bit but would make for a decent launch game.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 13:21

Look at all these sneaky pickups. I see Nioh 2 is picking up good reviews, so I should be on the board soon. Dance
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 13:43

I play the latest trial of Nioh 2, I really liked it just I've got a lot to play and it's a Souls-like that it might not click. Has made me more likely to get the first though if I see cheap somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 15:51

That's good news. I bought the original on a big sale the other day and it finished downloading last night. I've been interested in it for a while but thought obliged to pick it up after running with Nioh 2 in the league. Nice to see it scoring well but I think my chances are going to hinge on: Hellblade 2 and Cyberpunk being released this year, alongside hoping that the Vampire the Masquerade game gets mixed reviews (although equally, if it's considered a belter that's great too because I'm a fan of the previous game!)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 16:08

Hellblade 2 would have to be a launch game or like December for Xbox and surely they don't want something like that to takeaway from Halo Infinite also something to get people excited about in 2021 as most of the XGS games coming out this year or be awhile off such as the AAAA game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:21

Treesmurf wrote:
I've gone and picked up Babylon's Fall and something called Metroid Prime 4, risky I know but I can always drop it later.

Ooft, those are a couple of risks there!

Aye, looks like Muss will settle just behind Andy with Nioh 2 currently sitting a tidy 87. I hope Hellblade 2 doesn't come out this year, for my sake...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:27

I guess you's missed Nioh being free on PS+ a few months ago then?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:35

I've not had Plus for ages, don't see the point as I basically only play 5 or so games on PS4 a year which are all single player.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:49

We'll see on Hellblade. I'd obviously love for it to come out this year but I always knew when I picked it that I might have to drop it for another game.

The_Jaster wrote:

Aye, unfortunately. I've just not been keeping up to date with PS4 stuff. But it was 90% off or so on the steam sale so not too shabby Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020 - 20:55

masofdas wrote:
I've not had Plus for ages, don't see the point as I basically only play 5 or so games on PS4 a year which are all single player.

Muss wrote:
We'll see on Hellblade. I'd obviously love for it to come out this year but I always knew when I picked it that I might have to drop it for another game.

The_Jaster wrote:

Aye, unfortunately. I've just not been keeping up to date with PS4 stuff. But it was 90% off or so on the steam sale so not too shabby Thumbs Up!

Ahh those are both fair reasons & that really is a great sale for the steam version. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2020 - 21:14

Metroid Prime 4? You absolute nutter, Smurf!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2020 - 21:57

I almost bid for a game called One Step From Eden but with only two slots (maybe three if I drop a game) that I decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Mar 2020 - 16:17

Balladeer wrote:
Metroid Prime 4?  You absolute nutter, Smurf!
I have the option to drop it so if Nintendo pull of a surprise release then the points will be rolling in, if there's no word by E3 replacement Direct I'll bin it off.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptySun 15 Mar 2020 - 18:16

This new mechanic feels like cheating to me. Suspect I think we should have a gentlemen's agreement that we deduct 10 points from our final scores if we make a change.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptySun 15 Mar 2020 - 18:21

No, as think of poor Jimbob last year and even if Smurf drops Metroid he'll still have Babylon which won't come out. And who knows what he'll pick as a replacement that might be something worse as he panic buys.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptySun 15 Mar 2020 - 20:58

I feel personally attacked there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptySun 15 Mar 2020 - 23:17

Balladeer wrote:
This new mechanic feels like cheating to me. Suspect I think we should have a gentlemen's agreement that we deduct 10 points from our final scores if we make a change.

You're way too late to pipe up about the drop mechanic now! It's only limited to one for a reason, and everyone's got one to use, so it's fair and balanced I say!

Besides, with rumours of the new Playstation and Xbox launches being delayed due to Coronavirus, you might need to use that drop yourself for Godfall...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 9:24

Yeah heard they might be delayed till March time, then I've heard will come out but be really limited due to production being behind.

If March, I don't feel it make much difference as who's spending £500-600 on these new systems be people on things like here not a many parents for Little Timmy for Christmas. And could make this game interesting as would Halo be delayed? Or still come out and people just play on Xbox One or PC.

If still November, and limited be scalpers field day.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 11:45

JayMoyles wrote:
Besides, with rumours of the new Playstation and Xbox launches being delayed due to Coronavirus, you might need to use that drop yourself for Godfall...

I HAVE MY PRIDE MOULES

Also likely will struggle to be bothered.

Last edited by Balladeer on Mon 16 Mar 2020 - 11:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That was a genuine typo, but I'm up for changing your name to JayMoules for a bit and having your profile picture as some random mussels. Just me? Just me.)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 15:52

Animal Crossing reviews have started and it's just on 92.

Here we go again Jay winning
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 20:56

I'm not ashamed to admit that I was really happy that Nintendo Life rated Animal Crossing so highly... before immediately cursing Moylesy. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 22:38

Looks like ya boy is sitting pretty with two 90+ games right now. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next