We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:07

The year's over before it's begun. Sulk
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 14:19

We must stop him Balla
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:41

I've just been bidding for a bunch of high 70-obtaining indie games Mas, you'll have to do this one without me.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 18:42

Just you wait for Hellblade to miraculously come out in time [only to be a total flop and score Moyles counterpick points... Sulk ]
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 21:25

It stings more with Doom knowing that those were 20 extra points for me last year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 23:47

Twisted Evil

In other news, yer boy Cappa has picked a blinder with Half Life Alyx currently sitting on 92, making it even with AC:NH for the highest ranked game so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 9:55

That would have been my first pick and I watched loads of it yesterday as no way my PC is running it, let alone buying a VR headset (let's hope for PS5).

And it looks dam good and I'm watching the output screen not what's in the headset which will look even better.

I hope this is a good sign for Medal of Honour as show's put the time in you get a great VR product.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 28 Mar 2020 - 16:29

Look, if a second game comes out that I picked, I'm happy. I'll stick to my guns.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySun 29 Mar 2020 - 19:11

Seems Balla was bust after the Ninide Direct, and it looks a good bunch those three games, which I'm looking forward two of them myself personally.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 18:44

Bust? What!? Did I add a zero onto one of my bids or something!? ARGH...

...oh. Busy. Yes. Yes I was.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 18:59

I think you've made a good play there Balla - I reckon we'll see a lot of games slip into 2021 with the current situation going on, and I don't think indie titles will be as susceptible to delays as your big AAA monsters.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 19:03

That was definitely the strategy I was going for. Definitely not, 'can I sneak a bunch of games cheap like'. Shifty
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 19:04

Well my pick of Res Evil 3 is doing okay but not good as RE2. Thankfully reviews only on the single player part as it might have done worse as hearing Resistance isn't great.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 19:10

It's sitting at an 81 right now, which seems surprisingly low for RE3 - I was expecting high 80s for that one, personally.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 19:13

I was expecting a bit higher but sounds like Capcom some how took stuff out of the game.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 10:43

We’re all thinking that The Last of Us Part II’s delay is just the first of many to be announced, aye? 

With my fantasy league picks of Shantae and Minecraft Dungeons, I’ve got two games that had May release dates announced a few days ago. Things are sounding good with that unconfirmed Paper Mario game too. But otherwise, who knows?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 11:02

Yeah as you'd think it will have a knock-on effect as the reason The Last of Us Part 2 and Iron Man have been delayed is production issues, those things can't just impact Sony but then again Nintendo were tweeting about Xenoblade HD still coming out in May.

Also, you bring up Minecraft Dungeons which was due in April but got pushed to May because of what's happening. Same goes for Wasteland 3 which I believe Muss picked, due to what's going on went from May to August because remote working has slowed it down.

That yeah something later in the year such as Cyberpunk, I could see that moving into 2021 as that's being worked on remotely which will slow things.

I think indies will be fine as likely worked on remotely anyway also no production line to worry about being digital, games like Sakura Wars which I'm interested in likely be fine as it's a game coming from Japan to the West that the games done.

I'm worried about my games though as Halo is November that might get pushed to 2021 and Spencer has said they'll launch the Series X even if Halo or others aren't ready that also would apply to Forza Motorsport 8, and I do have few other big ones like that but thankfully Activision makes COD so that will still be becoming.

That Balla may have had the right idea to get a bunch of indies recently, as I just saw Jason Schreier saying expect more delays of AAA games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 14:26

Dance

I mean, Jay'll still win.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 18:21

mas wrote:
That yeah something later in the year such as Cyberpunk, I could see that moving into 2021 as that's being worked on remotely which will slow things.

Surely this will only affect games that were due out soon (this month & maybe May at a push) as I can't see the transition to working remotely taking that long for devs to set up. In fact on a recent podcast I listened to a map designer for R6 Siege says their transition has been pretty smooth and if
they need any extra gear for the job the company sends it over as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 18:28

Well we will see and I'm only basing it on rumours and Wasteland 3 where what would have took a month to do now will take 3 months because of working remotely. And I bring up Halo which by all accounts is coming November, yet a recent interview Spencer said if things affect development they may delay it.

That's a game coming in November maybe getting delayed, so a game in September like Cyberpunk could be likely.

Also if things going fine, still need to get the game in out hands which will depend on when thing's can go back to normal for production.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 19:53

Yeah true, and I guess every dev will be coping differently with it.

mas wrote:
Wasteland 3 where what would have took a month to do now will take 3 months because of working remotely.

Hmmmm.....that seems a bit odd to me, I know this can't be answered by any of us but surely they have access to the same tools? If so why would it take longer...........
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 20:05

No idea as Minecraft Dungeons was only a month but guess that was further along in the first place.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 15:03

I've almost got a full house of games as I've picked up Valorant for $0, this does leave me only one spot (well two if/when I drop a game) but I do have $99 left that I should win a bidding war for a Horizon Zero Dawn 2, Demon's Souls Remake, Fable 4 or something.

If you don't know what Valorant is it's CSGO x Overwatch from Riot (League of Legends) which has been doing silly numbers on Twitch (1.7m viewers at one point, making it the number two watched game behind only LoL World Cup Finals) during this Closed BETA (the game is out sometime in the summer proper) and all the hands-on I've seen are very positive.

That I'm little surprised no one else went for it, now it is a Game as Service Game that it may launch with not enough content but I just had a look at the CSGO and Overwatch reviews when they launched with them both scoring well, then again Rainbow Six & LoL didn't but would now due to how they've been improved over time.

It is also a game I wouldn't mind playing from what I have watched, just I can't see my PC being up to scratch as I have tried Overwatch which was playable but was the worst experience I've had with the game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2020 - 2:07

I must admit that I've not been paying as much attention to this as of late - I think the relative, and understandable, drought of release news has me sitting tight for now.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 19:44

I picked up the new X-Com game, which is releasing on the 24th Grin

I'm actually really looking forward to it and it's only £8 on steam at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next