We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:20

Haha those Publisher names are Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:56

I think The Last of Us 2 is a very safe bet, it'll be this year and it'll be brilliant. I considered Afterparty as my counter pick because I'd not heard of it but then I watched the trailer and now I really want the game, Mas has done well there I think.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:15

You might have to let me know when I'm supposed to bid on things - I'll probably do it quick and get it out of the way! I have no taste or judgement, see.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:22

You can bid whenever you want, Mas said he's already bid on something and if it's the top bid by the start of the week then it's yours, just have to bare in mind you only have 100 money's to bid with and only 3 spots left to fill. Think the main idea behind it is for unannounced games that come out by years end.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:39

The_Jaster wrote:
Haha those Publisher names are Thumbs Up!

My favourites are Jay's and Cappa's, but they're a good mix.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 12:11

Yep Afterparty is going to be amazing like Oxenfree and now with VO from the likes of Ashly Burch, Cissy Jones and people sort of know the studio, can see it being very well received. I still don't think TLoU Part 2 will be this year and still wouldn't be shocked if it's not even a PS4 game, I'd like to be wrong though.

Yeah, bidding is really for unannounced games or I guess MS date Battletoads at next months Inside Xbox would you maybe want it knowing when it's coming?

The game I'm bidding on I think from what Jay was saying I'll win tonight if no one else bids.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 21:10

I'm honestly not sure how it works because there's nothing showing under "current bids" as of yet. Maybe it gets accepted first and then there's another week until it's yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 21:15

It's under current bids for me, but might be because I'm bidding on it but surely you'd have to see it so you can bid more.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 21:30

I'd assumed that'd be the way it worked...? Hm.

I suppose the only way around that would be to announce that you've bid on a game and keep the amount you've bid on it a secret...? Or should we just let it roll as we're all on the same playing field?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 21:38

I've just read the FAQ and it's secret bidding, which I guess makes it fun if a game is announced you want, like how much do you bid etc
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 9:45

See a few of us have picked up a 6th game, I reckon Cappa has got a great pick and yes Andy mine isn't made up.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 13:05

I have actually heard of Observation thanks

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 18:57

Seeing people go for a sixth game has me antsy and considering picking one up myself. I don't want to wait for a heavy hitter to be announced and then to lose out in a bidding war for it, though. Decisions, decisions...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 20:05

Same. I'm always on the look-out for the top gaemz... (when I remember)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 6:30

My 6th choice My Friend Pedro is the kind of thing I can see not reviewing that well but looks like something I'll love so couldn't resist putting in a cheeky bid.

My first game to release Wargroove is up and I've already got a new mortal enemy after one reviewer gave it 6/10 taking it away from a potential 90+ rating, who the heck are PCGamesN anyway?

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 10:27

14 points at the moment though, when do we get the points after a week, month or maybe a year as someone like PCGamesN might come along and give a game 6/10 two months after it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 11:32

I assume it only takes reviews from around the first few weeks in to account as it has it's list of trusted reviewers and the majority of them will likely be quick to review.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 17:25

masofdas wrote:
14 points at the moment though, when do we get the points

According to the site, it's when the game has both released and has a critic score. So I'd imagine Smurf will get his points tomorrow when Wargroove launches.

What's next after that then? Metro Exodus and Anthem, right?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 17:30

Dam there goes my plan to get Guilty Spark on Opencritic.

Yeah I would think those would be next, I'd rather interested how they do especially Metro with the PC backlash and one I could pick it next month.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 19:24

masofdas wrote:

Yeah I would think those would be next, I'd rather interested how they do especially Metro with the PC backlash

Oh, the Epic Games Store bollocks? That's not going to suddenly make the game play horribly - it might not sell as well, but the game will be the exact same whether it releases on Steam or elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 19:28

Agree but could likes of PCGamesN (sorry who ever you are) who review PC games be unfair on it because of that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 19:56

I've picked up my 6th game and I believe Balla did too. I'm tempted to go for a seventh, but I'm also considering waiting until E3 or the next Nintendo Direct.

That just leaves Jimbob with his starting five...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 20:54

[teenager sigh/snort combination]FINE
I've bid on another one.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 22:42

Hey, don't let me interfere with your strategy! You don't have to follow the rest of us sheep and nab games early. Holding off might be a wise thing to do, to be fair.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2019 - 9:54

Hold off for Bubsy: Paws on Fire, that's my helpful, friendly advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next