We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptySat 1 Aug 2020 - 10:32

Laughing Applause
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 9:49

I've now picked up my last game with The Medium which is looking at being a Series X launch game and actually looks next gen due to it running two worlds at the same time.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 11:28

I think we're getting close to squeaky bum time for filling out rosters now. I can foresee a lot of little indies making up the majority of our teams...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 18:04

Nope! I'm holding out until some beauties release at the end of the year/I forget.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 17:37

Bloodlines 2 has been delayed for who has that
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 19:05

meeeeeeeeeeee Sulk
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 20:16

That's Halo Infinite been delayed as well. Probably for the best - that looked honkin!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 20:29

Spencer said ages ago it might happen, I just didn't think it would because Xbox needs a big launch game for Series X and till now & after that trailer was still a launch game.

It didn't look great but also looked like Halo, the problem really if you listen to a DF is the game was ambitious for an Xbox One game on hardware that's in terms of tech rather old.

Hopefully they can use the time to have a good Series X version now but for this league might be done as I now have a few not coming out.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 21:11

I'm expecting a suite of "Will Not Release" in our line-ups, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020 - 21:37

More than likely
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2020 - 10:33

93 for Flight Sim which makes it the joint highest new game of the year and put me right back in this, as I still have a free spot as well
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 18 Aug 2020 - 22:32

Spiritfarer is currently sat on 88 after dropping today, that'll do nicely, although I expect it to go down slightly as they usually do on opencritic (MFS needs to do that too).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2020 - 12:36

ONL was last night didn't see anything new to bid on as I do have one more space.

But stuff got dated like LEGO Skywalker now Spring 202 which is bad for Andy also Medal of Honour is still coming in 2020 which is great news for me.

On my games Tell Me Why has a 80 but only Chapter 1 is out that I don't know if the other two chapters with have a impact as you often see here's review for Chapter 1, 2 and 3 then the whole season is this.

Think few others have bits out like Last Campfire or coming soon part from Jim as I'm sure all he's games are now 2021 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptySat 29 Aug 2020 - 18:31

Reviews for my next pick Windbound have come in and it's not great, currently sat on 66 which I don't see changing, the biggest complaint I've seen is that it's too frustrating at times, damm game reviewers and their lack of skill. The one outlet which gave it a 9.5/10 has saved me losing a whole heap of points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 17:27

Looks like I've had a quickfire double release in Wasteland 3 and Crusader Kings 3, currently standing at 85 and 91 respectively. I figured both were safe 8/10's when I drafted them so I'm surprised to see CK3 scoring so well. I'm sure it'll come down a little over the coming days.

I had my first will not release in Evil Genuis 2 so I've got one more slot to fill.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 17:41

Looking at the projections on the site it has you winning Muss as most of your games look like they will be around 85, where Jay the current champ seems like he will maybe get a couple of 90+ games the issue is he has some 70s.

Consistence
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 18:08

I'm in with a shout definitely. I've not really had a game over 90 yet, and I expect CK3 to drop down to the 85s, but a lot of my games have been at the 80 mark. Carrion is my worst pick (that scored) so far at 76, which is still alright. Definitely picked up a lot of consistent points with my releases.

I might have peaked now though, depending on whether or not Cyber Punk gets delayed or if Hellblade 2 does not come out. I'm not expecting Hellblade to come out but who knows.

Think I've been pretty lucky in terms of having most of my games get released too. Some of the other drafts have been a bit shafted by picking games which were estimated at 2020 release dates, most of which probably would have come out in a normal year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 18:11

I'm 99% sure Hellblade 2 is going to be a Series X game which means it's holiday 2021 at the earliest
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 0:54

Yeah, I'd put money on Muss taking this home now, especially with Cyberpunk sitting on the sidelines which is an easy 90+ unless something goes horribly wrong. I started panicking mid-year when my games starting getting delayed or non-confirmed (I did have Guilty Gear Strive but I dropped that once it was confirmed as a 2021 game) and went for some games that were never going to be world-beaters.

I'm hopeful I can cling onto second as I've still got a couple of decent releases which are confirmed to make this year, although Mas does have a real shout for second with CoD and Spidey.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 14:48

Cappa still has quite a few games due to come out on his list that should score well. The Dirt series always does well, Watchdogs could be good and Crash 4 should pick up some decent points too.

I reckon I'll finish around the 115-120 ball park at best, assuming Cyberpunk scores around 95, Empire of Sin comes out and the random game I picked up from the folk behind Until Dawn does ok.

I think I could have a few zeros coming in though, along with whatever random game I pick up before the year ends.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 21:45

One I'm surprised about for Cappa is Avengers as even though I said it looked sort fun especially with mates, still looked like a 70/100 game but nope it's on 82
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 18:54

...what really!? For that piece of unimaginative-looking... huh. Okay then.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 17:33

It's now down to a 70, which feels much more like what I expected.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2020 - 17:57

I've got no idea what Marvel Avengers looks like or what type of game it is, I just picked it because it was by Square Enix and they did well with those Tomb Raider reboots. That said, it definitely deserves 100%, probably more, and this league is obviously rigged and should be called off (with me as the winner).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 EmptySat 12 Sep 2020 - 21:30

Avengers is now below 70

Kena has been delayed to Q1 2020

I've put in a bid in for something but with no money can't see my winning the game in question but with the PS5 event now upcoming which hopefully shows such maybe what is at launch and any surprises that could come in 2020

See a few have places left, what happens if you don't pick up any more games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next