We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptySun 13 Sep 2020 - 13:15

You just don't get any points for it. There's nothing saying you have to fill out your roster in full.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 9:40

Filled out my roster with Hyrule Warriors. Feels good to finally get a Nintendo game on my board!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 9:59

Didn't think I'd win that one, hopefully Wednesday shows something at the PS5 event if not I do have a game I'm thinking about putting a bid in for
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 10:24

Forgot to say that this has totally went tits up for me and I'm scared to bid on anything new after two of my games went from dead certs to coming out this year to not coming out at all. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 10:31

Think you got a bit shagged by Rogue Legacy 2 as well, which turned into an Early Access game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 12:01

Yuuuuuup!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2020 - 16:18

I'd imagine everyone who's still invested in this tried to go for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. That was only just barely me to be honest. With all the disruption this year it's been difficult to care when about half the games are gone, making it a bit pot luck-y.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020 - 20:27

Guys, I haven't looked at this for a while. I'm still winning, right?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 13:14

Yeah mate, you're at the top of the pack for next year's draft, first pick is yours - absolutely aced it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 18:41

Think I made the joke last year but just pretend you're playing Golf

Next year could be a good draft God of War, Horizon, Halo, Final Fantasy (I think XVI will be 2021), Breath of the Wild 2, Shin Megami Tensei V, Ratchet to name a few
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2020 - 17:59

To name a few that will be delayed in to 2022?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2020 - 19:06

God of War, yeah likely to move to 2022
Horizon, as it's also on PS4 thinking 2021 game for sure
Final Fantasy, that was a lot of gameplay for Square but could see it being 2022
BotW2, has to be 2021 surely for Zelda Anniversary
SMTV, can't see why it would
Ratchet, is a PS5 launch window game (PS4 was 4 months, Wii U 7 months if that means anything)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020 - 22:00

Put in a bid for Sackboy as thought it do okay and may get lost in all the other news.

Well Cappa won it and the trailer today looked really good that wouldn't be shocked if it's actually one of the higher rated launch games for either console.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptySat 7 Nov 2020 - 17:51

Triple Post as now the big games are starting to come out Miles (Yakuza for Jay, Astro for Smurf) for me that puts me on I believe to be 73 but I'll be losing a few points because of Valhalla and The Medium is now coming Jan 28th giving me 0 for that.

This next week maybe going into the end of next (Hyrule is the 20th) week will likely decide this years winner
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 10:45

It's really close in the home stretch, with Cappa I on 104 points and Jay on 102.

I think I've probably won because I have Cyberpunk to come, but Empire of Sin dropped today and seems to be a bit of a disappointment due to bugs. It's limping in at 71, but PC Gamer gave it a 4 or so, so I could end up losing a chunk of points on it. Going to hold off on buying it for a while I think. Shame, I was really looking forward to it.

I think Smurf might have been a bit robbed by the - will not release-ness of this year. Some quality locked on his roster. We've spoken about this before but Jas got absolutely smashed by pandemic delays.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 12:57

Think you have it in the bag Muss as Cyberpunk is going to be high 80's at the worst.

I may get 4th depending on what MoH does but doubt it be 100/100 to get 30 points to tie on a 104
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 20:35

Muss wrote:
We've spoken about this before but Jas got absolutely smashed by pandemic delays.

*sighs* Laughing

Yup! I gave up on checking this a long time ago but I'll still be up for playing next time as well & hopefully next year is just all around better in every aspect. I really wanted to play a handful of the games I picked as well so that makes it a bit worse from a personal point of view.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2020 - 20:47

Yeah I'd like to try my hand at this again next time and as you say hopefully we'll have a cleaner release window this time out. Alongside, you know, 2021 not being a shitter!

Perhaps it'd be worth letting early access games join the list of valid titles. I know you lost Rogue Legacy 2 because it went EA. As long as you only score points for EA games (no, not that one) that actually release I don't see the problem personally. Anything that helps us get more games on the board is probably a good thing in my book.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 20:57

The_Jaster wrote:
Yup! I gave up on checking this a long time ago but I'll still be up for playing next time as well & hopefully next year is just all around better in every aspect. I really wanted to play a handful of the games I picked as well so that makes it a bit worse from a personal point of view.

This is pretty much all me. In fact I never filled my last few slots. I imagine we'll be drowning in games next year though, as companies rush to fill the COVID void, so I can't see it being a bad thing to keep much the same rules.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptySat 5 Dec 2020 - 21:22

I'm still winning right?

Oh.

Yeah I'm going to skip this next year I think! I just vote for games I want to play, not what dumb people think is cool.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 19:55

You should definitely play again next year and just do that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 10:54

Yeah should be in 2021 possibly a lot of games you'd like to play psyconauts 2, tunic, botw 2

Muss I believe has now won as Cyberpunk is on 92 even with some of its mixed reviews.

Don't know when Jay will start 2021's as could see Hitman III and Medium possibly being stuff people may want, with those coming January.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 9:49

masofdas wrote:
Yeah should be in 2021 possibly a lot of games you'd like to play psyconauts 2, tunic, botw 2
Yes but that's what 2020 was supposed to literally be
and in fact 2019

So I assume no good games are coming out ever.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 13:58

It turns out that Super Meat Boy Forever - my last game - is getting released this year after all. It'll have to do well for me to still win this, but it's maybe possible that Muss might still lose a couple of his projected points for Cyberpunk 2077 (seeing as it's apparently a broken mess that's crashing consoles).

Mind you, Super Meat Boy Forever might wind up being a 5/10 shiteathon, so we'll wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 14:06

I don't know how the scoring works for Cyberpunk.

Most of the reviews I've seen have been based on the PC version. Is that the version that's scoring for me? Or will it be an average of PC + PS5 + PS4 etc.? If it's the latter then the score could feasibly drop quite a bit.

Either way, you've gotta think that Super Meat Boy is at worst an 8/10 average score.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next