We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:22

My Cris Tales isn't doing great but only 15 reviews so far which seem to be mainly the Switch version which has some issues.

Death's Door though don't think any of you have gone for, and unfortunately I couldn't get has a 92 PC, 90 One, 85 XSX on Metacritic. Now I knew it looked good but not that good mind.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:47

I'd never heard of it until today, there's always one of these games though isn't there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2021 - 14:10

This was the month I was keeping an eye out for, as I’ve got three of my twelve drafted games all coming out in July. Monster Hunter Stories 2 did well, but Last Stop has backfired on me a bit. When I saw it in a Nintendo Direct a few months ago, I thought it looked like the type of artsy nonsense that games journalists would lap up, “triumph of the heart and the soul’ type of rubbish. No, as it stands I’m losing points on it.

After Little Nightmares 2 as my counter-pick, I wasn’t really in a position where I could have any slip ups. Ach well, let’s call the league null and void and try again in 2022.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 15:18

masofdas wrote:
Think I made the joke last year but just pretend you're playing Golf

Next year could be a good draft God of War, Horizon, Halo, Final Fantasy (I think XVI will be 2021), Breath of the Wild 2, Shin Megami Tensei V, Ratchet to name a few

Treesmurf wrote:
To name a few that will be delayed in to 2022?

Yep
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 15:26

They don't call me Mystic Meg for nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySun 1 Aug 2021 - 13:10

Ohh yes, but least maybe 2022 will have some good games to draft, maybe could draft (8?) more games and bid on less (4?).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 15:28

Just had a look how we're doing and I believe Cappa has won this.

It's not mathematically out of the question, just can't see my last two games getting 80+ and Sol Cresta getting 0 points, same with a few other people (Smurf I think has a shot).
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 17:45

Ooft! I took a fair dunt with Sifu not releasing and Aliens/skateBird being very poor......Actually I can drop Sifu, can't I?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 18:03

You can drop one won't release game as long as it's not a counter pick.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 20:02

Oh boy, critics really ended up hating on Skatebird.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 21:07

Sounded like it was just over simplified way too much in terms of controls, though I don't think it was ever meant to be the same kind of experience you'd get from the THPS games.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 17:45

That’s Sol Cresta – my last game without a score – delayed until next year. The only reason that matters here is because it opens the door for someone else to win. I’m going to end this on 101 points, currently enough to win the league, so you know what you’re aiming to beat.

Really excited to see how Balladeer makes up his 103 point deficit.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 18:13

Have you already dropped a game?

I actually sent Balla a list of games to draft as basically a second list for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 22:02

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Really excited to see how Balladeer makes up his 103 point deficit.

masofdas wrote:
Maybe 8 drafts 4 pick ups and a window in March, June, September and December or around events like after E3, Gamescom etc.

You did do that, Mas, and I'm sorry I never got around to acting on it. You'd sent them at a time when I didn't have my computer, with the password to the Fantasy Critic site saved on it - otherwise I might well have had a stab. Good job I didn't pick up Baldo though!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 22:22

Having a look it would have been

Baldo -11
Big Con +4
Lake -2
Artful Escape +10
Lost in Random +8
Chinatown Detective Agency NA
Mario Party Superstars +9
Jurassic World Evolution 2 NA
Lone Echo 2 +14
She Dreams Elsewhere NA
JETT The Far Shore -5
Astria Ascending -6

Total +21 currently, what we learned is can't trust indies.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyTue 9 Nov 2021 - 22:11

I think I'll be settling on 75 points this year as that's all my games now released. I was buggered by picking the wrong Forza game, but having three (technically four if you count the dropped KOF XV) games fall into 2022 or beyond didn't help matters either. I think it'll be a 3rd or 4th place finish for me as Mas is almost assuredly getting an extra point to take 2nd and Andy could end up picking up a few more points to take 3rd.

Unless Mas has a couple of bangers in his back pocket, it could very well indeed be the reigning and defending champ (and his games) taking it home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 9:35

Come on Battlefield, currently on 85 but as we know all can change and PS4ONE versions could bring it down from that as those are only 32 players & think don't have the cool weather stuff.

However, if it stays at that BF 15 + my current 75 = 90 + 10 Fantasian to be added by Jay = 100, meaning I need Solar Ash to be 72 to go above Cappa. Feel Andy is still in with a shout, who requires 33 (11 each) from his last three games to go above Cappa

Ohh and I should kept SMTV as it would have got me two more points than Lost Judgement.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2021 - 16:20

Do I need to manually add something? What's up with Fantasian?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2021 - 16:21

Yeah mobile only which open doesn't track, if you look at the info on Fantasy says add manually which currently Meta has it as 80.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2021 - 22:11

Not that it matters in terms of the game for me but I've no clue why the fantasy league site has Windjammers 2 down as "will not release" when none of the official places for the game have said anything about a delay.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 13:23

Interesting as the site only does it if something official announced, why in the Pod of War one CW is waiting on Silksong to be delayed officially, so he can drop it.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2021 - 17:40

I figured that was the case which makes it all the more odd, as googling the game and hitting the news tab for it also only get's you hits for the console beta they done back in August and nothing else. Obviously a month and a bit to go of the year could make a delay likely but the game was already pushed back from summer last year to add rollback netcode so I think it'll still release before the year is done.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2021 - 13:09

masofdas wrote:
Yeah mobile only which open doesn't track, if you look at the info on Fantasy says add manually which currently Meta has it as 80.

Aye, I can adjust that if Metacritic has it logged. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2021 - 13:35

Woop woop

Now need Solar Ash to be a 90, as 2042 ended up being pants
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 9:46

Solar Ash is on 79, so that's me done.

2042 cost me dearly, it's not quite last years Cyberpunk but going from a 85 when a bunch of PC scores posted to 60odd when the rest started dropping was a huge blow.

Looks like I'll be second which give me what 7th pick next year, thankfully lot seems to be coming in 2022 but I expect to miss out on BotW2, Elden Ring, Ragnorak etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next