See you in Mario Kart 9.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 19:43

All because he couldn't get Coffee Talk Episode 2.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 7:37

Which frankly is a rubbish excuse, he's basically the Spurs of Fantasy Critic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyFri 26 May 2023 - 11:02

TotK is Kane and all rest are crap (Son is good), his goals mean nothing like those TotK points.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 15:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
So let me get this straight….you’re telling me that andyman started the league with the first draft, selected the highest rated game of all time yet has still comprehensively humiliated himself with two utterly riddy picks afterward, seemingly consigning himself to another last place finish before it’s even June?

He genuinely believed in Gollum. Honestly, every podcast session we had to get him to calm down about the game, tried to temper his expectations and everything. I remember looking at preview footage as I could hear him bouncing on his chair squeaking "one week till my precious game releases"... I didn't have the heart to tell him I thought it looked shite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 20:44

That’s me got my full draft of league games for this year, with no space or budget left to bid for anything new and no option to drop anything else either. I’m sitting in a commanding position as I type, with 110 points gained from Diablo IV, Fire Emblem Engage, Like A Dragon: Ishin!, Dead Space, Bayonetta Origins, We Love Katamari REROLL+, Humanity and Super Mega Baseball 4. One of my two counter-picks broke even too, neither gaining or losing anything by choosing Minecraft Legends.

Up ahead, SteamWorld Build and Moving Out 2 were recently re-confirmed for a 2023 release, and there’s nothing different been said about Counter Strike 2. Autumn’s Sonic Superstars might not end up being a winner but I simply had to back the wee blue prick.

The developer of Lorelei and the Laser Eyes is suggesting on Twitter that they’ll be presenting more info about that later in the month. I’m sensing that I wasted my money on Fantasy Life i.

Point I’m making is that I’ll basically be sitting around like this for the next six and a half months:

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 The-simpsons-homer
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 18:07

@The Cappuccino Kid Annapurna has a showcase on June 29th which Lorelei and the Laser Eyes was in the sizzle announcement for the showcase.

I've also got my final team after Rebirth got dropped and some bidding, meaning my line-up is

• Silksong, well it was one of 14 games shown by Xbox last year that hasn't come out and the last update from Team Cherry doesn't give me much hope for 2023. Thinking 0
  • Rift of NecroDancer, was not along ago we saw it again but doesn't sound great at the studio, meaning I'm thinking delay. Another 0 points
  • LAD: Gaiden, it has a date, yay. Is a smaller (digital only as well) game but still think at least 10 points
  • Company of Heroes 3. Has me 9 points
  • Atelier Ryza 3. Has me 12 points
  • Silent Hill 2 Remake, we've heard nothing and the month you'd think it comes October, is pretty stacked. Delay another 0
  • One Piece. Has me 4 points
  • Fuga 2. My best game at 15 points
  • Ara, yet another of the 14 games shown at Xbox last year that hasn't come out, though this is on track for 2023 from what I can tell. I'm thinking 7 points
  • Teslagrad 2. Has me 2 points.
  • Redemption Reapers. Ohh my -7 game, this team should stick to Metroidvanias
  • Mortal Kombat 1, it has a date and fighting games are big again. I reckon about 15 points here, maybe more
  • Persona 5 Tactica, it is a spin-off and tad different. Looking at other spin-offs, about 10 points
  • Cities II, the last one got 83. Going for 13 points here

That gives me 90 points, then what - 15 for Alan Wake II as a counter leaving me on 75 points which is miles behind Cappa already, though don't think I'm coming last as I don't have -36 points already like some have.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2023 - 18:58

I'm just happy I crawled out of that Wanted: dead negative pts hole I put myself in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year FOUR now underway!)
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32