Gotta negotiate with them all (It's you and me)

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's eShopping about?

Go down 
+11
Balladeer
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

What's eShopping about? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 22 EmptySat 20 Nov 2021 - 15:30

(rubs hands in hope of more WTG? enjoyers)
(rubbing of hands slows because what if people don't like it and then it looks like I've been lying for over a year)

Nothing on my wishlist has gone down by over 35%, and they're on my wishlist rather than my Switch because I'm not chomping at the bit for any of them. Think I'll pass for now.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Nov 2021 - 19:09

I've not been brave enough to look... I've spent this year trying to whittle down the backlog.
Mind you, I go back to my wishlist often and realise I wish for some stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2021 - 11:25

I've deleted plenty of games from my wishlist over the years as well, it's either a combo of what was I thinking like you said or reviews show they aren't up to much.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2021 - 21:50

My wishlist is larger than it's ever been, and that's still only about ten or so single-player games and five or so to go through with The Lady.

Last time I somehow missed that GNamer favourite FAR: Lone Sails was 75% off, so I snapped that up. Not got far in it mind, I've spent more of my time since acquiring it playing Death's Door.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's eShopping about?
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: