We like our Video Game Music Challenges like we like our men: in Really Hard Mode.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)   The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2020 - 19:38

Jaster has I think found the actual winner. Love Lovely Pikmin art!

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I don't like the Luigi's Mansion 3 one very much though, I just think it looks off with Gooigi upside down!

That's my favourite thing about it. Laughing

I looked through my 3DS collection and I found a couple of other nice ones:

Spoiler:

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
EDIT: I was going to do one of these a fortnight until the end of the year, and I just drafted together ideas the other night. By all means jump in though - maybe let this box art one run until the weekend and then fire away with your question  Thumbs Up!

Thumbs Up! I'll chuck mine into the mix on Monday probably.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Baby Brush God
The_Jaster

The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)   The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2020 - 20:44

You know what? I think that MHS box art might be the best one out of all the monster hunter games and it took me a second to spot the Khezu after you mentioned it, the artist has definitely snuck that one in at the last second, haven't they? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Reggie
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)   The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2020 - 18:43

I'm imagining the conversation with his creative lead going something like this:

'Can I put the penis monster on the box?'
'You cannot put the penis monster on the box.'
(creative lead leaves; designer looks from side to side)
'I'm putting the penis monster on the box.'

Cut to just before the game is due to go out...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)   The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Gaming in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best Box Art currently being discussed)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15