We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Kriken
gjones
masofdas
Balladeer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)   The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 14:46

Balladeer wrote:
I'll be terrified of doing something that would be seen as impolite.
A lot of people worry about that before coming here. It's easy to commit a faux pas, but as a white person you pretty much have a free pass as long as you're not, y'know, actively rude.

Quote :
Got anything ready to send to agents at the moment?
I wrote a thing about a samurai learning to ballroom dance last year. I didn't have luck with the agents I tried. I think i'm gonna try to pitch it as more of a young adult thing.

I do have something else I'm just beginning to write, and I think I'm gonna bung this one up on Kindle actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)   The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 7:40

Ooh, let us know when it's up!

That is, I suppose, pretty much a wrap for this year and this decade. Hope you all get the things you want out of the next one... apart from Jimbob, maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4