Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Kriken
gjones
masofdas
Balladeer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)   The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Dec 2019 - 14:46

Balladeer wrote:
I'll be terrified of doing something that would be seen as impolite.
A lot of people worry about that before coming here. It's easy to commit a faux pas, but as a white person you pretty much have a free pass as long as you're not, y'know, actively rude.

Quote :
Got anything ready to send to agents at the moment?
I wrote a thing about a samurai learning to ballroom dance last year. I didn't have luck with the agents I tried. I think i'm gonna try to pitch it as more of a young adult thing.

I do have something else I'm just beginning to write, and I think I'm gonna bung this one up on Kindle actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)   The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed) - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 7:40

Ooh, let us know when it's up!

That is, I suppose, pretty much a wrap for this year and this decade. Hope you all get the things you want out of the next one... apart from Jimbob, maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

The Big Other Stuff in the 2010s Discussion Thread (Best of *Next* Decade currently being discussed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4