Please go vote in the 2019 Annual Awards! We've only had one voting thread all decade...

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gracklecast Episode Nine - The Predictions Series: The Game Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Farore's Courage
JayMoyles

Gracklecast Episode Nine - The Predictions Series: The Game Awards Empty
PostSubject: Gracklecast Episode Nine - The Predictions Series: The Game Awards   Gracklecast Episode Nine - The Predictions Series: The Game Awards EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 16:56

Long time no see! I’ve neglected this cast over the past year, but I’d like to give it a kick into gear in 2020.

And there’s no time like the present! I wanted to do a predictions/bets cast for The Game Awards and fortunately, with the assistance of Andrew “Crumpy Andy” Rice, I was able to put this little number together.

Which of us are in tune with the thoughts of the Game Awards panels? What zany predictions did we have for the show itself? And who won the first installment of the Gracklecast Predictions Series? Listen on and find out!

Check it ouuuuuut.... here!

I'd like Episode Ten to be another Versus Mode. If you've not been on it and would be interested in guesting on Versus Mode, let me know! Drop me a PM on here or a DM on Twitter if you're keen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

Gracklecast Episode Nine - The Predictions Series: The Game Awards
Page 1 of 1