We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off

Go down 
+27
LikesVideoGames
Solve My Maze
awesomedude
Rum
Buskalilly
Athrun888
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
ShadoWolf
fronkhead
oldschool
Xelviar
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
NintenDUCK
Dusty Knackers
beemoh
Xenos_Helia
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
SuperPaperLink
Jimbob
Vidofnir
Balladeer
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 20:27

Balla on the mankind thing, that's not really ment but I will leave it on this:

I will keep a open mind but in till something like the UN as it's a global issue, comes out and goes the ice caps will be melted by 2068 (In are live time, I'll be 78) then I'm in 1,500 years camp.

But oldschool is right it's all about the all mighty dollar, fossil fuels will only be replaced by something that someone can charge us for. I agree with some your thoughts problem is people like me whom want to drive a car in the city, someone needs to invent something that retrofits a fossil fueled car to run on a cleaner power source. A bit like the LPG conversion you can get, I've owned a LPG car bet that shocks you.

On the Africa thing doesn't the United States chuck away enough food each year to be able to feed the starving in Africa for a year, so we have the food on the planet it's just getting it to them, and can't we even chemically grow meat now in labs.

Also did one of you say cut funding to the armed forces, are you mad. That's the one thing that shouldn't be cut.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 23:25

Buskalilly wrote:
Takei looks like he's in one of those things you put a baby in and hang in the doorway so it can bounce up and down!
I think he was in a harness for a skit as Spiderman. You can see the costume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013 - 23:37

Yeah I did, they're a massive waste of money. Pretty sure Japan don't spend too much (unless that's changed too recently) and they're perfectly well off. Spending so much on the weapons and men is ridiculous. Maintain enough to defend the UK sure but we certainly shouldn't have the excess to be sending off to war overseas.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 15:34

Agree there's no need to go fight in wars that we don't need to, but we still need to keep a force here in the UK and aboard such as the big base in Germany just in case.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 14:50

Nintendo Australia
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 15:33

Getting a new console and having to download a large update. Then having to download the game you got with the console.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 0:43

Cube wrote:
Getting a new console and having to download a large update. Then having to download the game you got with the console.
I didn't get a digital game with mine, but it took me 3 attempts over 3 days to do the initial update and it used aboubt 40% of my entire months inernet. It was pretty massive.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 22:12

Is it just me, or is the number of people - or groups of people - out and about at any given time of day (on a week day, dusturbingly) who are either pissed as newts or blatantly stoned off their faces (or both) seeing an alarming increase as time goes on? It certainly is in my city, and it sometimes makes me pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 22:57

I've definitely seen an increase in the number of properly alcoholic smelly vagrants in camouflage outfits with beards. They all live in a terrifying Ewok village/ campsite on the outskirts of town. Some of them had jobs and that and just thought "nah, I'll move to wells and live in the woods".
I wish I was exaggerating or making stuff up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptySat 26 Oct 2013 - 12:43

There's an underpass to the shops just down the road from work where women fear to tread. Sadly I'm not joking, and when I cut through it last week I was greeted by a group of vagrants who asked me if I had a "fucking lighter", and a bit further down by one spaced out guy who was marvelling at the graffiti on the walls.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:56

Lazy marketing spiel for this time of year.

These offers are
SPOOKILY GOOD
Because it's Halloween geddit

The rest of the time of course

These space-related offers are
OUT OF THIS WORLD
Like space is geddit

I think I've worked out what my next Tumblr post is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 23:03

SPOOK-tacular!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 23:32

Halloween. It's shit. It's not even a proper event worth celebrating and there is nothing good about it except the cheap sweets/chocolate when it's finished and the fact that it's almost acceptable to start looking forwards to Christmas afterwards.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 1:39

I'm not a fan of costume parties. I'm missing one tomorrow because I just can't be arsed with the effort to put together a costume, and people treat you like some sort of bloody leper if you turn up costumeless.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 8:00

I've got one such over the weekend. I think I may just turn up costume-less regardless. The hosts are friends, so I'm sure they won't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 16:11

They'll mind - they'll be nice to your face, but in their minds, you'll be getting judged.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 18:36

I'm in a similar boat with that, there's a halloween party this friday that I really should go to but I can't afford/don't own a costume and question if it's worth going to the party that I can't afford to drink at, don't really want to attend and don't have a costume for...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 18:54

Buy some bog roll and some White Ace cider. For about a fiver, you're a drunk mummy, sorted.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 23:26

I'm judging you all right now, I once went to a costume party just hours after hearing about it, I threw on a leather jacket, some old jeans that were a bit too short and gelled my hair back and just like that I was Arthur Fonzarelli. Heck you easily just put a few holes in an old t shirt and cover yourself in ketchup and bamm you're a zombie, little effort is better than none at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 6:46

Style my hair a certain way, cut part of my beard (aye right!) & then Im wolverine Winky Face

Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 8:22

Not sure I'd be able to take a whole evening of smelling ketchup *shudders* Also I literally have 2 pairs of jeans and a few t-shirts so I can't be vandalising them!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 9:56

Talking about costumes I've got to go to a 18th birthday party, where going into town but were suppose to be either a hero or villain.

I don't know what to go as I don't really want to dye hair, wear a wig or mask all night. So got to find a ginger hero or villain, any idea's. I was thinking riddler but seems to much effort or it's not really either hero or villain but a star trek officers uniform as that's all I need and my black work trousers.

Update on girl at work, I gave a hug yesterday and found out she likes marvel and owns a 3D TV, but still to chicken to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 10:24

To divert the topic briefly: people who don't clean up after their dogs. I've never liked this, but imprinting the sole of my shoe into a mutt's leavings yesterday only made me like it less.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 12:37

So I spent today and yesterday moving the last of my stuff from my ex's garage, which was fun. It's always nice to repeatedly tell a crying girl you don't want her anymore. -_-
But in other news, I have another date with the other girl on Friday and we've been texting each other pretty constantly and sometimes quite flirty. Grin We definitely need a separate "moaning/ bragging/ chatting about our love lives" thread.

Balladeath wrote:
To divert the topic briefly: people who don't clean up after their dogs.  I've never liked this, but imprinting the sole of my shoe into a mutt's leavings yesterday only made me like it less.
I'm 100% behind you on that one. And just generally anyone who gets an animal but is unwilling to do the work that goes with it. Don't want to feed your dog/ take it on walks/ pick up its poo? Then don't get a fucking dog!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 12:54

Buskakilly wrote:
We definitely need a separate "moaning/ bragging/ chatting about our love lives" thread.
Oh go get a LiveJournal account. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off   Things That Really !&$% You Off - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next